WWE 2k16 xbox one League

Discussion in 'LG WWE League' started by k4rlsson l65l, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Strudel Elite

Strudel Elite Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 7 / -9
    i will try and start this league up again but i will need help with some stuff so if you are interested in getting this league up and running for WWE 2k16 send me a msg.

i will be puting the rules near wwe 2k16 comes out and same for the sign up thread.

i would also like to know what went wrong with the league before so that we can try and invoded those mistake again.

and for last i would like to get some idea for the league so plz post in here of what you would like to have for the future of this league.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mattmartigon

Mattmartigon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Sorry in advance for being so long winded*

So I was just wondering who I could talk to about this wwe league? Or even see how many people here would be interested in a legit run league.

The past year and a bit I have been working on making my own league using the 2k games and incorporating html role playing promos, custom wrestlers, Twitter accounts and even a level and overall system to gain xp.

What I guess I am trying to say is that I have a lot of really solid ideas that I could run a really awesome wrestling league with at least 12 committed players to start.

If anybody has any ideas, input or questions feel free to talk to me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys!

No Streaming Account
  3. ToughGuyTTV

ToughGuyTTV #73 Goalie formly know as xxPETRYSHENx73

Discord:
    ToughGuy#3019
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    if theres 2k16 league I'm in, and if any help is needed let me know

toughguy_gaming