World Jr's PSN Power Rankings

Discussion in 'NHL Jr PSN' started by Stavio_98, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Stavio_98

Stavio_98 Greatest Never Platinum

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    Hello all I thought I would give a nice power ranking that attributes to stats and how I have seen people play.

#1 [​IMG] Czech Republic
    Forwards: on paper Czech probably has the best forwards in the WJ @NINETY ElGHT and @jared2112 are coming over from xbox with crazy numbers from there. GM @zGuentzel was a top player in the CHL this season and is looking to prove his dominance again in the WJ he was unknown going into this season with a 500k bid and turned out to be a great draft eligible player. This forward core has 2 top lines that will bulldoze through many teams.

Defence: Having owner @Peeace--- on d will be a big upside to this team even though he is unproven he is a versatile player who was on a bad team all season and had a rough season he is looking to use this WJ to prove he is a good player on any decent team. @Dahlin-_- will be another addition with their top 2, but I don't really like the rest of this teams defence if they split peeace and dahlin I think it could benefit them very much. I heard @Pyromaniac15423 likes to throw games.

Goalies: Drafting @Cage at #8 was great because he is a good goalie even at the NHL level be ready for cage to steal some games for this team and @iCb4uC has some decent stats on a bad team and will fit in nice as the backup.

#2 [​IMG] Canada
    Forwards: This teams forward core isn't too good they have a good top line lead by @Tychi91 and @BennettX96 the rest of the forwards need some work and wont be able to put to many goals by. @Tychi91 put up 76 points in 24 games and 8 pints in 2 games of the playoffs on a team that was 1st rounded.

Defence: The reason I put Canada at #3 is the advantage they have over every team which is a very solid d-core that can lead to very low scoring games so their offence doesn't have to score that much. @Jumbokipling had a plus +/- on a horrible team so he must've had a lot to do with that. @Melanson4 was a great player in the CHL also and proved it. The send down of @Vapetokes77 was a bad idea I think unless he had an attitude issue because him at 150 was a great pick.

Goalies: @Capitalsfan_08 has proved to be elite and will be able to work very well with this d-core meanwhile the backup is unproven.

#3 [​IMG] Switzerland
    Forwards: @LEHKONENN = ELITE , @Unclejake_213 = SHITTER @CJSnipes3 = GAME DITCHER

Defence: @Kipperboy33 = SHITTER @rat48180 = MY CO-OWNER

Goalie: @snake16doctor = GOAT . In all seriousness I don't wanna be biased so I told the truth.

#4 [​IMG] Russia
    Forwards: The 1st pick acquisition in @SICKTRICK25 was not a good pick although trick is a good player they're were a lot of good people to chose from. @Tarasenko-Show91 at 120 is an unreal pick as he should easily be a top 15 pick in this as he has proved his dominance in the AHL previously. @Dirtyduster88 was also a top CHL center this season unluckily on a not so good team.

Defence: This scares me because Russia's offence will be able to put up some points but this d-core is horrid and I don't really see them getting Russia past the top 4. Luckily they are in an easy division where they should make it in easily if their top lines show up.

Goalies: @dankatsva13 is an elite tendy with an 82 sv% and will lead this goaltending squad and might bail out the defence once in a while. @WarLock_1994_380 also drafted many teammates.

[​IMG] Norway
    Forwards: It is obvious that @Jason_23 will be carrying their offence and he can walk on any defence in the CHL and will do it with help of some decent forwards and a good addition of @alexander1032 will be able to boost the offence a little more. Also bringing beast in as GM is a good acquisition overall Norway's offence isn't awesome but it isn't bad. (Offense: Norway has an interesting forward lineup. They basically have a full line from Prince Albert, having both the owner and the GM from the Raiders and adding @KStormmmmmmmmmmm to their probable line. It will be interesting to see what they can do, especially after the average season they had in the CHL. Let’s hope that drafting @Jason_23 will help them offensively because they will probably need his NHL experience. @MustachoMexicano )

Defence: The pick of @JonFromEarth at #2 is unreal because he might be the best dman in WJ but what mind-boggles me is the pick of @x ScrumZzyy at #59 even though people hate him he is as good or better than Jon maybe not off the ice but for sure on it 59 is unreal for Scrumzy but not for this team as he won't play with Jon let alone this team. Also I am 95% sure @Evan_simpy isn't eligible although I want to see Norway has the best d-core I can't based on the fact that they have 2 people that can't/won't play. (The Norwegian defensive squad is fronted by @JonFromEarth, picked 2nd overall. Maybe @Ojibwe_skillz will be the one playing on his right and completing his game to add some offence to this D pair. @MustachoMexicano )

Goalies: @LSCANUCK and @priceless_1982 Have been very solid when they have played in LG so they might be able to help this shaky team.

#6 [​IMG] Germany
    Forwards: The German forward crew is my favourite because they are so well-rounded they have a very good 1st line with a decent 2nd line and a dog treat 3rd line. @ToughCutsYT and owner @Chikenbiskit will lead the team and show why Germany deserves a chance. Even with this forward crew Germany will have a very tough time getting out of the round robin as they have many top teams in their division.

Defence: Quebec's game 7 D over Scrumzy is here! @Sumawtf is a great guy and dman he will be able to help this teams 2nd and 3rd line with shutting others out with the help of his partner @Jwilly_24 other than that this d-core isn't really anything and won't be able to stand their division.

Goalie: GM @jacksdawgs will take the starting role and is a decent goalie but like the D wont be able to stop this division unless he gets the 1st pair every game.

#7 [​IMG] Kazakhstan

Forwards: Kaz Forward crew isn't the best but isn't the worst they are mid pack with some guys who can score but won't surprise anyone except @Baba_Booey22 I think he could be a top player in this WJ if he finds chemistry with his linemates.

Defence: This d-core gives me the chills as I want to classify them as elite but I don't know @Thebaldeagle69 stats don't say so but I have played with him and he is elite he knows how and when to pass the puck and if given a half decent team will be better than most CHL dmen. Losing @LittleRaGoo28 might hurt this team as it was a wasted draft pick. @XvUNCL3SPiiCYvX went 6-0 with his short time on the roster for Vancouver so there is a chance he could be a big turnout at #146.

Goalies: Don't get me wrong @xx-vortex-xx94 isn't a bad goalie but drafting a goalie at #6 is flat out dumb especially when @Cage is still on the board I don't know what the owner was thinking here. No matter what @xx-vortex-xx94 seems like a solid goalie and will win them some games.

#8 [​IMG] USA
    Forwards: This U.S offence is led by broncos star @BReWsKiiS and @TheShaftDaddy who might be able to score but I don't see it happening due to no more offence.

Defence: @TheMonkeyShow is pretty good other than that I don't see good D on this team this was a horrible draft waste of 1st 4 picks.

Goalie: WHAT WAS @actiondave13 thinking when @Kevdak went #3 thats all I can say.

#9 [​IMG] Finland
    Forwards: Picking GM @Snipe_2_Kill_27 was a big upside but after him their draft was very bad. Horrible is all I can say. Dropping the teams most skilled forward@xGrapeCherry was the worst idea of the whole WJ.

Defence: @ae_Casso was the only good pickup and he got removed.

Goalie: @Eccoldsteel what were you thinking when you're first 2 picks are goalies unbelievably stupid.

#10 [​IMG] Sweden
    Forwards: They picked the most elite player in the world @Katandkyle this guy hasn't won a CHL game ever 0-14 thats embarrassing who drafted this guy? I guess drafting @jetsareawsome1 is not even that bad considering he is a decent player it's not horrible. I don't know much about @Sniping_Ginos16 but I have a feeling guy might be decent.

Defence: MY BOY @mcanadiens24 is a great dman but they're were many better options then him at #9 other than him the d-core sucks.

Goalies: I knew their would be 1 owner like this and I was right is this the Tri city Americans or team Sweden @Slowdethmarch420 ? Only thing is they didn't draft the 2 best players @JKHank07 and @Rob4343 .

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Dumb x 5
    • Funny x 3
    • Get Good x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Stavio_98
  2. Pyromaniac15423

Pyromaniac15423 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lol, love my mention Ill see you guys in season 6 with a better internet connection and preferably more time where Im playing the 3rd period instead of a bot

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Eccoldsteel

Eccoldsteel LGCHL St. John Sea Dogs Owner

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -2
    Stavio your a complete moron. But then again your a 14 yr old kid. I couldn't expect more from a child.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. Stavio_98

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    How am I a moron? and 15*

Stavio_98
  5. Eccoldsteel

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -2
    Sorry I won't debate with a "15" year old child in 9th grade.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  6. Stavio_98

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    If u want to make power rankings go right ahead

Stavio_98
  7. Stavio_98

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    It was a joke lmao, I know so does everyone know, that u didn't do it on purpose

• Like Like x 1
    Stavio_98
  8. Pyromaniac15423

Pyromaniac15423 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Oh Im sorry bud, Ill remove that don't want drama where there doesnt need to be

No Streaming Account
  9. actiondave13

actiondave13 Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 9 / -2
    Like we give a ×*!@ what a 15 yr old on the ban list thinks

• Like Like x 2
    actiondave13
  10. Eccoldsteel

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -2
    Doing power rankings isn't about trying to gloat about your team and calling other teams stupid. Let me drop some knowledge on you:
    A sports rating system is a system that analyzes the results of sports competitions to provide ratings for each team or player. Common systems include polls of expert voters, crowdsourcing non-expert voters, betting markets, and computer systems. Ratings, or power ratings, are numerical representations of competitive strength, often directly comparable so that the game outcome between any two teams can be predicted. Rankings, or power rankings, can be directly provided (e.g., by asking people to rank teams), or can be derived by sorting each team's ratings and assigning an ordinal rank to each team, so that the highest rated team earns the #1 rank. Rating systems provide an alternative to traditional sports standings which are based on win-loss-tie ratios.

Options don't mean anything, that's why I called you a moron.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. arogame123

arogame123 LGCHL Victoriaville Tigres GM

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    Yea Stavio, what is your problem dude? You are a not an analyst, you are an immature 15 year old, who doesn't know when to keep quite. As an owner you should be ashamed... Oh wait, you are not an owner anymore, ha, I wonder why. There was a reason you got revoked to be an owner and you shouldn't even be a part of management. You are making fun of someone who is twice your age and you are not even a part of a management. Eccoldsteel is a great owner and you better watch yourself, because your team will not go as far as Finland. So remember your power rankings, cause Finland will be coming for that championship and what you wrote will be completely wrong. You keep your mouth shut and don't talk about the best like that, cause you will face the consequences. #Finnishstrong

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. xBOBARINOx

xBOBARINOx New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    Time to think twice about having any friends join this fucking website. Definitely change my mind after seeing how things are done here. Bunch of clowns LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xBOBARINOx
  13. Peeace---

Peeace--- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 3 / -8
    Rattled

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    iPeeace
  14. Mike_yacoub

Mike_yacoub LGCHL PSN - Victoriaville Tigres (Owner/Rw #35) Platinum

Ratings:
    +63 / 2 / -6
    Brother how can you judge teams when its preseason and most of these games they arent even playing there actual roster players or how do you know what gems they make pick up in tcs from when players get eliminated from the playoffs you should of just waited a couple days after the actual tourney started to make any sort of power rankings. Its all opinions. Youre not giving the total picture just a glimpseall of the actual owners should have got together to decide on rankings and used a average of where every team should be ranked at

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    mikeyacoub
  15. ODucks182

ODucks182 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    That's a good idea Mike

No Streaming Account
  16. Stavio_98

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    I based this on the draft and stats on the website if you don't like it make ur own

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Stavio_98
  17. Slowdethmarch420

Slowdethmarch420 Tri City Americans

Ratings:
    +66 / 3 / -3
    Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    duhasst420
  18. Mike_yacoub

Mike_yacoub LGCHL PSN - Victoriaville Tigres (Owner/Rw #35) Platinum

Ratings:
    +63 / 2 / -6
    Basing it on the draft? Youre calling owners out for filling needs there are limited of great goalies in this tourney and you definately need a solid d core. Wingers are a dime a dozen. You cant bring up what there seasons were like in the chl cause alot of players didnt play for great teams just because they might not be well known doesnt mean they arent good and thats how you are judging these power rankings. This tourney should be seperate from chl and when the tourney actualy starts then you can actually start judging or the owners rather.

• Like Like x 2
    mikeyacoub
  19. Stavio_98

Ratings:
    +284 / 51 / -101
    Hmm I see your point I made this so I could see if I am right near the end

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Stavio_98
  20. Stavio_98