Woahmack Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Vs (LGvs)' started by Woahmack, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Woahmack

Woahmack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 27 / -23
    I want to have some fun with this, don't take this serious at all. These are just my honest quick opinions on the first round matchups and I made this very fast.

Fawn Vs Vargy - Fawn has come along way since starting hut two weeks ago, had some nice wins this season as well. Vargy, who looking at his past seasons has been quite bad, looks to have figured out how to hold his controller. Im taking Vargy 2-0

Brandon Vs Fatty - Fatty fresh off his ban, comes in and makes playoffs with a sub par record for him. As for Brandon, well I know i back out a lot on people, and he backed out on me so god that must mean something. In the end, we all know Fatty sits around on his fat ass all day and plays this game :) Fatty 2-0

Olyhh vs Surprise - Olyhh, did you have your monitor on this season my god??? Hopefully you can figure it out. As for Surprise, the old man, always seems to be one of the best in playoffs. I'm going 2-1 Surprise.

Fish vs Morgs - Not sure how to call this one, I could never connect to morgs so not sure how he plays, and fish just plays donald trump defense (stole this from cam) . Could see this series going either way, but Ill go 2-1 fish.

Padre vs Hxdry - Oh god we have the biggies here. Padre a top 6s guy who just hates HUT, but always comes around just to prove he is one of the best vs Hxndry who claims to be one of the BEST 6s players in the world. Padre is so well rounded, and uses an absolute shitter team and still wins, Hxndry played me once this season and I feel he may have had his mom play. In the end, the BRAND doesn't lose baby!!! 2-0 Padre

Gods vs Devil - No clue what to say on this one, Godz, ill give you some props for not trying to be like your buddies, but no clue how you play (you did beat base last season in playoffs) and for Devil, I played once and he had a bad game i feel. Again, no clue on this one, but Im going with Devil 2-1 since Kriptik still hasnt changed his gamer tag

Tactual vs Thirsty - Not sure on this one either, I know Tactual is good, always gives top players tough times and seems to be a top notch player, thirsty, no clue, have some quality wins, and some bad losses. 2-1 Tactual

Kleetus vs Flower - This is 100% non biast. YEAH YEAH Kleetus and I are best buds, but in the end he knows Ill be honest. Flower is one guy i can't stand playing, puck is always glued to his stick and just scores everything. Rather jump off a bridge than play him. Kleetus has proven he is a top player every season but really played awful this season, also I think he almost broke his controller last time he played flower. In the end, this is where Kleetus shines, somehow he always finds a way, 2-1 Kleetus.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    WoahmackNHL
  2. Grandma in Urn

Grandma in Urn HUT Champion

Ratings:
    +449 / 38 / -111
    i hate you lmaoooooo

• Like Like x 1
    Malchesky
  3. Hxndry

Hxndry 1/1

Discord:
    Hxndry#7500
    Ratings:
    +1,025 / 51 / -102
    best here

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grandma in Urn

Grandma in Urn HUT Champion

Ratings:
    +449 / 38 / -111
    updated predictions 10/10

Malchesky
  5. ThirstyLMAO WTF

ThirstyLMAO WTF Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Quality wins and bad losses. That pretty much sums up my first lguhl season for sure. My win against padre was lucky though. But my 2-1 loss against gren was a legit similar shots, similar toa, game too. My game still needs some improvement before I can compete here however.

No Streaming Account
  6. DOLPHWEEEEEEEEN

DOLPHWEEEEEEEEN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 5 / -7
    • Like Like x 2
    DOLPHWEEEEEEEEN
  7. Woahmack

Woahmack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 27 / -23
    Am I a genius or what? Lol