Wild/Moose Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Krok-o-dill, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Krok-o-dill

Krok-o-dill Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krok-o-dill#2321
    Ratings:
    +418 / 11 / -20
    Didnt see one hanging around so I thought I'd give it a shot:

Great series Moose!

Played a style of defense that we hadn't dealt with as a team and you gave us a really grind it out series because of it.

Shout out to the Management of the Moose who really did manage a great series. Anytime you lose in Ot in a series its tough. This could have easily went 7 games.

Shout out to the Goalies in this series on both teams @TylerLOEKEY @Archmagus9 @Omgprice31 @skyhawk. You made this series what it was with stellar goaltending every game.

Finally, shoutout to the former teammates on the Moose @cholesterolbomb and @puckzone. Had the privledge of playing both of you in this series and you guys made it 1 hell of a challenge.

Best of luck to the Moose players next year. Nothing but respect!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    krok0dill
  2. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    Well said Krok. Thanks for stepping up. The moose had an obvious defensive game plan and they played it near perfect, especially in front of their Tendys. It was a sweaty battle.

@TylerLOEKEY is a Beast

@Deadsoul_Rising and @mgml1987 great team strategy fellas.

@puckzone you're gonna be a star in LG Kiddo!!!

@cholesterolbomb you'll always be a part of the WILD.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. mgml1987

mgml1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 3 / -2
    Great series Iowa, you guys proved why you were the number 1 team this season.

@you_mecca_me_sik , @juggynuts , @ryanwashere78 you guys put together one of the strongest teams that I have seen in LG history though great bidding and making smart trades that only improved an already deep team.

@ZachH1 @Bubba17- two great players and even better guys I've known for a couple seasons now, I am glad you guys are moving on and having stellar seasons this year.

I would do a shout out to some of the other key players on this Iowa team, but I would have to name every single person on this team. You guys have skill at every position, and what I would label as the best defensive core in LG right now. You guys are relentless offensively, and suffocating defensively. If we were lucky enough to stop your offensive cycle, and then get through your defense, we still had to get the puck past your brick wall goalies. Any team that has to face you going forward is going to have their hands full, and I foresee a deep playoff run this year for you guys.

I will also say that I appreciate how civil this series was. Both teams showed respect for each other, and there was no anger or malicious trash talk. You guys are a classy organization, and you go about your business with a quiet confidence that is well earned.

Now, onto the Moose. We had our ups and downs this season, but when it came down to it, we came together and did what had to do to make the playoffs, We put up a great effort against an elite team in the first round. This is my 4th season in LG and this was by far my favourite team to be apart of. So many quality people on this team, and we stayed tight as a group even when things got a little bumpy.

@Deadsoul_Rising @heatherlb123 thank you for bringing me onto this team early on this season. You guys put together a solid group of players, and I don't think a single person on this team would have anything but good things to say about both of you, and how you managed the team this season.

Everyone on this Moose roster should be happy with the season that they had, because it wasn't one person who got us into the playoffs, it was a team effort and I would be happy to play with any of you guys again in future seasons.

I know we didn't want our run to end so quickly, but if we had to lose to someone, I'm glad it was Iowa. Good luck in the rest of the playoffs Iowa, and good luck next season to everyone on the Moose roster!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. TKDAwesome21

TKDAwesome21 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BlackFly#5827
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Good series boys and best of luck going forward! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Lowkey_Clapped_U

Lowkey_Clapped_U Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Great games guys but here on out its go WILD ! get that calder bois :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tylerlowkeygaming
  6. xMarucci--

xMarucci-- xMarucci—

Discord:
    xMarucci--#0456
    Ratings:
    +84 / 23 / -20
    Thank you! It was sure a pleasure to have the chance to play with the Wild at the beginning but then I ended up on the moose team and sure had fun! Was fun playing you guys these playoffs sure made it a challenge for us to score! Good luck and ill be cheering for you guys in playoffs!

• Like Like x 3
    xPuckyy
  7. Deadsoul_Rising

Deadsoul_Rising Well-Known Soul

Ratings:
    +114 / 1 / -2
    That was one hell of a series if you ask me! We certainly fought hard and tried to make things as tough for you as you made it for us. You guys were #1 all season for a reason! That was some of the most fun I've had in my 4 seasons in LG! Thank you for a great series, and hats off to all of you and your great management! You guys really did assemble an amazing team and are going to be the team to beat as usual down the stretch! I look forward to playing against you guys in future seasons! Wish you all the best of luck the rest of the way! Your match up versus the Checkers will be quite a spectacle I'm sure. Take care guys and thanks to everyone on my team for all the hard work you put in this season. It was a pleasure playing with you all, and I look forward to seeing you all on the virtual ice again soon. Good luck to all the remaining teams! You've all earned your spots! Lets see some more great games and series!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Deadsoul_Rising
  8. Lowkey_Clapped_U

Lowkey_Clapped_U Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Yoooo dead thanks for another good season srry for acting like a little bitch half way through the season...thanks for not giving up on me n always feel free to invite if you nees a goalie :)

• Like Like x 1
    tylerlowkeygaming
  9. Offroad

Offroad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -24
    Great series Moose!
    Your goaltending was phenomenal and unreal at times!
    @TylerLOEKEY @Archmagus9

I would also like to give a shout out to @cholesterolbomb , thank you for giving me the opportunity to win my first fight in my LG career and add a little fire to the series! That was awesome! 1/1

Your whole team gave us their best; and I would like to say, I respect that.

Finally, I want to thank Manitoba's management team @mgml1987 @Deadsoul_Rising @heatherlb123 great series and good luck in future seasons!

*handshake*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    offroad6901