Western Conference Preview - Heat VS Barracuda

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IllVIBEZIll, Mar 11, 2016.

1. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Round One Playoff Preview

(2)Heat VS (7)Barracuda

Rivalries are an odd beast. They arise when you least expect and sometime between two unlikely combatants. What you have here in this series is a perpetuation of rivalry into a land where rivalry is often bred. When the Number two Stockton Heat take on the seventh seeded Barracuda expect a war on the ice. A modern day showcase of gladiator sport. Expect no love lost between these two divisional rivals. It's no secret the only way for the Barracuda to take this series is to cut the legs out from underneath the high flying, skilled offense of the Heat. Cut off their circulation and choke the breath out of them will be the only hope they have. But if there's a team in these playoffs that can do it, it's the Barracuda.

The Stockton heat are the epitome of a skilled hockey team. With a scoring line of @Theos_152 - @TheRealBbenzZ - @Crazymarchese many would say let's just give them the cup now. I mean why bother even playing the four round tournament? I caught up with @Theos_152 earlier today for some insight on what makes his line so good

"Our line is a great force because we have great chemistry with each other, even when we didn't know each other. We jus have great chemistry and team work which helps us be a good line"

Is what @Theos_152 had to say about his line. As for himself I asked what he feels he can do in this series and what has brought him success through the regular season.

"Cudas' defense are very solid and make the game so much more challenging. I'm hoping i can continue what i do on the ice and continue to put pucks in the net."

Is what Theos said about his personal performance and what he plans on trying to do come playoff time. He acknowledge the Barracuda defense, which gave up only 215 goals in 82 games. Good for number one in the entire league in goals allowed. A defensive core lead by @GonzoArmstrong and @sir_scoopy . With a goalie tandem that has posted impressive GAA.

This series becomes a battle of will when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object. An offensive juggernaut against an unyielding defense.

A lot of media coverage surrounding this series. both teams will be under the spotlight. Which is no surprise for Stockton. They've dealt with scrutiny all season long and it doesn't seem to phase them. I asked Theos if he expects the outside distractions to play a part in this series. And it doesn't seem to phase the goal scorer one bit.

"I'm confident we will come out with the series win. I'm confident everyone on our team will pull it off. No sense whining over someone who calls you out or talks bad about your team, that sort of thing just makes it feel so much better when you win. Love us or hate us we here to stay and play our game and have success."

A confident bunch in Stockton and rightfully so. Confident, but aware. Aware of this Barracuda team, for if you fall overboard the Barracuda will swarm for they are all ready to sink their teeth in a bite. The series jumps off Sunday night at 9:30pm.

NEXT UP: ICE HOGS VS RAMPAGE

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    zubov_x_21
  2. Perkosaurus

Perkosaurus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Pancakes#6680
    Ratings:
    +293 / 7 / -13
    We wanted to play the Heat in the playoffs. We don't consider ourselves rivals with them, but we like and want the challenge and look forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. droxx22

droxx22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -4
    Another great write up!!!!

droxx222
  4. XSBUCKS

XSBUCKS Calgary Flames Owner

Ratings:
    +110 / 3 / -25
    Wow Vibes! Well done sir, and we are looking forward to the series..... Let's hope we can take it come Game 7

xsbucks