Welcome Everybody

Discussion in 'Past/Startup Leagues' started by XxITzJOHNNY16xX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. XxITzJOHNNY16xX

XxITzJOHNNY16xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -1
    Hello everybody im XxITzJOHNNY16xX Commissioner of the new UFC League For League Gaming! Let me tell you guys a little about myself. I have previous management experience in a madden league called the VFL (4Seasons) , i Also rana UFC league over there! Any more questions hit me up and ill be happy to answer

I came with 2 good friends of mine who are my staff members the best you can have.

Gamertag : riversauce - This guy is a madden guru and has alot of accomplishments in his days as a VFL Owner! Great guy to talk to and will also help with anything you guys might need

Gamertag: armyguy41 - This guy is one of the most committed person ive ever met. He sets his mind on something and is very successfull 100% of the time .

Why you should sign up? Well myself and my staff have put so much time and effort into developing a fun and enjoying UFC league and we will continue to do so. We do our best to bring everybodys ideas into reality for a great gaming experience any ideas share them :) For now to sum up a little bit about the league ( Fight to be the best, be the fighter of the year , have a KO , TKO , or Submission to remember in "finish of the year" , fight to be a champion (Longest) , & last but not least fight to be a UFC league Hall Of Famer!

Take your UFC gaming experience to the next level and sign up :)

The league constitution will be up soon! Thank you all looking forward to meeting you guys and having a fun season.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Squirrelnutz88

Squirrelnutz88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -0
    So I signed up and very interested however something that concerns me, I'm also playing in lgahl. And nlge for hockey leagues is this going to interfere during these times, nlge plays same time lghl ( also hoping to be called up to lghl this season) so game times essentially would be 9 930 10 1030 est

• Like Like x 1
    squirrelnutz88
  3. XxITzJOHNNY16xX

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -1
    No buddy it will not intefere you will be fine ! Fight cards will be posted on sunday for sunday through tuesday ! You will have until wednesday to fight all 3 fights , if you need any more information on it i can gove it to you just hit me up on xbox : XxITzJOHNNY16xX

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. TTVxCANADIAN

TTVxCANADIAN Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ttvxcanadian#0
    Ratings:
    +18 / 2 / -0
    i am very excited keep me updated. well we be useing are own crated players are the ones in the game all ready.

TTVxCANADIAN
  5. XxITzJOHNNY16xX

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -1
    Players in the game

No Streaming Account