Week Seven News

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Not a ton of new info to pass for this week so I'll make it quick and simple! Trade deadline has come and past again, and we are about an hour away from our seasonal waiver deadline. After waivers closes, the conditional waiver period begins. All whom are curious about conditional waivers should reference Article Three!

The real big news to pass onto everyone is for the final three weeks of the season(7,8,9), any bans issued are automatic two season bans. That is also outlined in Article three. The only real exceptions are in regards to refusal to play, second tag issues and anything else listed as an automatic three season removal.

We have a busy schedule ahead of us for this month with a condensed schedule! The games from Christmas eve and New Years eve have been moved to early in the week giving us a more condensed schedule than we are normally use to seeing. Just keep in a mind players are still required to give a minimum four games of availability during these last few weeks.

My final thoughts for the week are just in regards to forfeits and quitting. This time of the season we have teams still battling hard for a playoff position and all that a forfeit does is make their lives easier but makes it unfair for everyone else chasing. I understand losing sucks, but as a player you only have a minimum of nine games left and your season is done. Let's keep forfeits down, don't ensure the standings and playoff seeds are truly determined by games played not games won due to league issues like forfeits.

Thanks for your time, and enjoy your week seven

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.