Week 1 Notes

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by X BoB SwAGG3R X, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    Overall, a pretty good day yesterday. The theme of the day was disconnects/desync's. What I've noticed, before you attempt to start a game both teams should restart their consoles. If you get a disconnect, don't jump right back in. Restart your box then try again. If a disconnect happens, the 2 players involved need to come up with a plan. If the game was lopsided, maybe the team that was losing puts their team on auto pilot and allows the other user to play their CPU? Maybe they spot the team a touchdown in the restart? Whatever it is, work it out. I don't know the specifics, I'm not monitoring all the games. We're all big boys here, it's not that tough. Of course, If you need me to step in I will but I'd prefer the 2 teams agree on how to proceed.

Games Remaining until week 2:
    1. Jags vs Eagles - Mackay has messaged me (and im guessing NukeBomb) multiple times. If Nuke stays MIA I will put him on auto and mackay can play the CPU.

2. Vikings vs Rams - Apparently this game was played and didn't register. awaiting word from both owners on how to proceed.

We will be advancing to week 2 tonight @ 8pm unless these games are completed before then. If you haven't yet, please message your week 2 opponent and get your game scheduled.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  2. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    To fix the desync issues go to setting in CFM and in your main menu and put toggle camera to off that's what my league that I run we did and it fixed all desync issues just trying to be helpful

vezytv1