Top 30 NHL draft eligible players + Best Managers

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Stavio_98, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    I am guessing your joking right?

Stavio_98
  2. Balake96-

Balake96- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    balake96#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 15 / -72
    Theres no respek on my name... lol good write up

• Old Old x 1
    balake96
  3. hgSparty

hgSparty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sparty#0318
    Ratings:
    +428 / 7 / -26
    #overlooked

BackupGoaltending
  4. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169

Actually not even a little. You see, my mind is constantly running when I play, even if it's against a club we're beating 13-1, I'm looking at individual players as "Can this guy do good with help? Does he show button skill? Can I get him in LG for dogshit money and surround him with help?"

It's how my mind works naturally, I've been top tier management on Xbox for years so it's natural for me to ask "What can Sillysniper123 do for me?" And normally all I need is 1 game to see if I like someone, and all I do is worm my way into a game with them somehow, someway, just to get an ID on if their personality is something I like or not.

With that being said; let me do a little homework for the NHL GMS; or at least share my thoughts.

1.) Anyone who doesn't think Skills or JD are not top2 can eat a dick. they're miles ahead of anything in the AHL, WORTH MORE THAN WHAT THEYRE PAID; and will be top 2 picks. Detroit is legit tanking to pick one of these guys up. Both first liners, at 2mil.

2,) Jmarz, Domsquad, Kingbling are 3 of MANY guys in this draft who can be great pickups for contenders. They will not carry anything thats not a 3rd line playing 3rd lines, but they can all be stupid good plug-in peices with elite 2-man first line forwards (Class / Piper for example). And if you don't need that, they can be top-tier 2nd line guys.

3.) The defense in this draft is way better than anyone thinks, every Dman and C on your list should be taken early and often, especially in a game that calls for defense.

4.) There's alot of good players in this draft, but alot of people who care what you think about them, for example that J Tryhard guy. Legit impressed me on D, read alot of Give and Gos I was running with Ayohh (or whoever I was playing with) and was pretty alright with the puck. Is he a first line Dman (in the NHL)? imho not right now, put him with a solid peice and more exposure to good 6s and he could be a steal.

But to my other point; despite seeing how he played, I was quick to notice him justifying in the chatbox how they were "barely losing" to an NHL team. (Oh I remember now it was LG Boston, which isn't my team, we used it as a pickup.) ANYWAYS;this is just an example of many I see, not meaning to just pick on this dude. But to see him go on and on about "justifying a loss to an NHL team" and just keep fighting the battle was somewhat disappointing, because despite the talent I saw I got a quick sense of the red flag I've put on many people "cares what people think about W/L, how they look, etc."

Which is unfortunate; or maybe he's not like that, again just a quick example of a good amount of players like that.

tl;dr play internet hockey and tell everyone else to eat a dick.

Also JewofCanada is a great pickup, but a weird fucking dude.

So yea, I was serious.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Primetimme1
  5. Ryy0---

Ryy0--- I forget the buttons

Discord:
    ryy0_#0
    Ratings:
    +619 / 6 / -21

Oh, shut the fuck up.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    vRyy0v
  6. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    lol kinda lost track kn if you were still talking about me at the end but i play center not defense. And nah thats just me shoutbox bullshitting. I accept my L's for what they are.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jtresatti
  7. bottle_man

bottle_man Still moving even when the legs stop.

Ratings:
    +330 / 80 / -76
    I was wondering that too, I was like isn't J a center.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bottle_man
  8. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Just shows how good my defense is ;)

• Like Like x 1
    jtresatti