To ALL TC players

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Patmacdaddie

Patmacdaddie Oshawa Generals Assistant GM

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I signed up late, and I was assigned to the TC on my team. I wasn't happy at first, but I talked to my GM and he explained what he expected out of the TC players, be active, keep a positive attitude, sign up for as many games as you can, BE AVAILABLE, practice with your team / teammates as often as you can, be open to constructive criticism, do your homework, i.e. instructional videos posted by your GM and be patient. I did all those things, and found myself not only playing better, but I also cracked the lineup. Being patient and working for what you want pays off. -Pat-

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    That-a-boy Pat!! I tell you right now 85% of my forwards are ALL TC guys and a gal that I tried out and they were willing to learn and play and now they have roster spots so it does happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Moranaconda
  3. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    I do think its cool how you have those drop in game practices maranaconda. Are those restricted to your team only or do you let others fill in if you dont have enough?

No Streaming Account
  4. TTV-jussSAYIN

TTV-jussSAYIN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1
    I think most teams have drop in games / warm up games. I will try and have the actual game lineup on one side, and if I am not included in that, I am on the other side trying to fill it up with TC so I can get to know them.

jussSAYIN
  5. Dads Devil

Dads Devil Devil_Dawgs0313

Ratings:
    +31 / 12 / -16
    Hey Moranaconda, I'm a TC with the Marlies. I was wondering if I could play in ur pick up game today? Or is it just for Hershey players?

No Streaming Account