The SHL (Simulation Hockey League)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Seabreeze, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Seabreeze

Seabreeze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

It's not as involved in individual games as the LGHL, so it isn't for everyone, but if you like the idea of the "live the life" type of leagues, then you should poke your head in, take a look, perhaps even make a player and give it a season, see how you like it. I say it isn't as involved in individual games as LG because it's completely simulated; you build a player by allocating attribute points (or TPE as we call them) and you can view the complete play-by-play and stats as you see fit. There are many ways to earn TPE and to make money (another important resource), so in reality, it's just as or more so involved than LG.

I'm a three-year veteran at the site and I love the community and the idea behind it all. Seasons generally take three months, this includes a fifty game regular season, playoffs, pre-season and off-season.We're entering our 36th season and are beginning our recruitment drive, so if you are curious, drop in and make a player.

The recruiter who recruits you (in this case, me) does get a bonus for getting you to make a player, so it would be much appreciated if you could put my user name, "artermis", on your create-a-player sheet as your recruiter.

If you do end up making a player, the first thing I must recommend you doing is dropping in the rookie discord which will be messaged to you upon signing up. We have a dedicated and friendly team of rookie mentors who's job is to make the confusing introduction to the world of SHL a little less hectic, answer any questions and help you along your way.

I hope you check us out!

Thank you for your time.

This was assuming advertisement was allowed, I apologize otherwise

No Streaming Account
  2. Seabreeze

Seabreeze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account