The DeeNasty Rankings - After Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by mikeydee1, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Blackngold37

Blackngold37 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Hello folks,

Its that time again to release the rankings after the first week of play. Some teams have definitely caught my attention and turned some heads, while others are kind of head scratchers. But we will save the nitty gritty for discussion on the DeeNasty Radio Rankings show tomorrow, where we will be discussing some of the rankings and teams, as well as individual players right out of the gates on our opening segment. That is my plug for the show. Onto the hotly debated, but widely appreciated, DeeNasty Rankings. (Thankyou to everyone that has gave encouraging feedback. Much appreciated!)

For these, keep in mind they are not going by the standings alone, as that would be totally pointless. Nor are they "Power Rankings" really either, as that kind of goes hand in hand with the standings. These rankings are straight up DeeNasty Rankings. Record is taken into consideration obviously, as well as my own personal opinion of teams that are playing under 500 hockey that I think will turn it around, or teams that are playing over 500 that I maybe don't think can keep that consistently going. Trades play a factor as well as I look at the upcoming week, management teams, as well as chemistry that I either know is there or that I think is there/ can be there for a potential uptick in production or like I said vice versa, a down tick in production.

That is out of the way now here we go. The DeeNasty Rankings!!!

First up, lets go by conference starting with the East, and then the West, followed up by divisional breakdown with a small write up on each team that will be further discussed on the show.

(I was going to mention trades etc but there were so damn many that I'm not going to type about them all, but that will be discussed on the show)

EASTERN CONFERENCE

1 - Syracuse Crunch
    2 - Hershey Bears
    3 - WBS Penguins
    4 - Toronto Marlies
    5 - Providence Bruins
    6 - Utica Comets
    7 - St Johns Ice Caps
    8 - Albany Devils
    9 - Binghampton Senators
    10 - Hartford Wolf Pack
    11 - Rochester Americans
    12 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
    13 - Springfield Thunderbirds
    14 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms

WESTERN CONFERENCE

1 - Iowa Wild
    2 - Stockton Heat
    3 - Chicago Wolves
    4 - Cleveland Monsters
    5 - Charlotte Checkers
    6 - Bakersfield Condors
    7 - Texas Stars
    8 - Tucson Roadrunners
    9 - San Diego Gulls
    10 - Rockford IceHogs
    11 - Manitoba Moose
    12 - San Antonio Rampage
    13 - Ontario Reign
    14 - Milwaukee Admirals
    15 - San Jose Barracuda
    16 - Grand Rapids Griffins

EASTERN ATLANTIC

Hershey Bears

Not ready to move Hershey from my top spot yet. A good mix of point production through the roster and I expect a couple guys like @MafiaMan15, @nick-stud7, and @CFairman7 to step it up in that department still for them. They have a solid blue line and goaltending as well and I also expect for @moosapotamus33 and @tsibs88 to improve their save percentages through week 2. They faced a top team and divison rival in the Penguins in Week 1 and got a big win in that game, but also dropped a game to the Sound Tigers to end their week. I'm not concerned about that one nor should they be. Ranked 7th and 5th in PP and PK respectively, both their special teams are dialled in and productive. With an improvement in goals against expected and some of their big guns to step up in week 2, I expect them to post a similar record to their first week. They do face some of the leagues top teams in Iowa, Cleveland, and Chicago in Week 2 which will be a good test for them.

WBS Penguins

Like the Bears, Penguins remain in their spot at 2nd and also are showing good point production throughout their roster. @ChiTownMenace with a big 13 points leads the team in points with a few others right behind him. They managed to put up 6 goals against Syracuse with the Crunch controlling a large portion of the game and the Pens getting their expected hot tending in that one as well. A big week 1 with only 1 loss coming at the hands of the Sound Tigers at the end of the week. Special teams can be an area for the Penguins to improve on to keep them in the mix with the top teams in the league. Taking 34 penalty minutes with a lower PK% in Week 1 isn't reason to sound the alarm but is worth noting and @DaBears182 as their starting goalie is playing steady in the pipes for them.

Providence Bruins

(I have added this sentence in, as this was already wrote up before I was traded to them)
    A rough start to the Season for the Bruins, and @bottle_man being shipped out, the Bruins will look to bounce back in Week 2. @Thevandal1987 had a big season 3 in the CHL and he will be looking to get back to form asap. @jiccy31 and @killer_scotch lead the way in points for the Bruins, and a substantial drop off through the rest of their roster, and I think chemistry coming together with some players getting back to their norm will lead the Bruins to an improved record in Week 2 as they look to get things "brewin". I just couldnt resist. @MicrowaveTheCp locking down his job as the starting goalie playing well and the Bruins possibly looking for a backup they can rely on, or at least one to step up, could also be an area of improvement. With 39 goals against and being the highest goals against in their division they will definitely be looking for better team defence and locking in reliability in a backup tendy.

Hartford Wolf Pack

Hartford came through Week 1 with a pretty good record and kind of did what I expected to see from them. A decent spread of point production across the board and good goaltending will look to continue on into week 2. With 26 PIM they may want to keep an eye on that and look to reduce putting themselves shorthanded, but when they have they have been killing off most of them with a pretty good PK at 82.4%. Week 1 saw them up against some of the better teams in the league with them losing those games against the Caps, Pens, Marlies, Comets, and Bears with them defeating some lower ranked teams. They did put up 7 against Providence with an ECU goalie, but this could be a close divisional rivalry starting to take place when it comes to battling for playoff spots at the end.

Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Going to be following Bridgeport a bit more closely here as they could develop into a threat in their division. @Degraves5 and @fetcher08 leading the way in points for them and @Dads Devil leading the way on their blue line in Week 1 going 3-0-0 and an impressive +13. They had a decent week as they faced a number of the better teams to start their season. They finished their week off with 2 huge wins against divisional leaders in Hershey and WBS with back to back 4-1 wins getting outstanding performances in net both games by @TrapMC . They roll into Week 2 facing Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, and Iowa within their first 5 games so lets see if they can continue playing a bit of a spoiler against these other top teams. Possibly playing a bit over their heads right now and with superb goaltending, I think things may level out over time as they are generally heavily outplayed in TOA, also noting their PK is outstanding, being one of the best in the league at 95.2% which is something to hang their hat on indeed.

Springfield Thunderbirds

A disappointing start to their season, they will be looking to step it up in week 2. @M-L-N83 leading the way will be looking for some supporting cast members to help him in the offensive department. @TheBipolarJew69 with an impressive 80% SVP will be looking for some offense in front of him as well as a goalie can't do it alone. They've had ECU goalies being active in the first week so not totally sure whats happening there, but they will be looking to get a partner in crime to back up Bipolar and get their net situation settled.

Lehigh Valley Phantoms

Lehigh out of the gates with a rough start, but not much different than what was expected. With nobody really standing at with high point production, they will be looking to get some offense going and some chemistry with lines clicking. Sub-par goaltending in week 1 will be looking for a bounce back in Week With the lowest goals for and highest against and sitting 5th in their division, it is a safe bet to see them drop in their divisional standings. Lots of movement on the trade front.

EASTERN NORTH

Syracuse Crunch

Another team I can't move from the top of their divison yet. With their loaded roster, I expect for the point production to increase significantly in Week 2 as well as their goaltending as they did recently acquire @Noodles120 in a trade giving them a deadly duo between the pipes. @LoBo_DaNgLeS_12 and @nazzy2face are leading the way in points for the team and I have no doubt that the rest will be following suit as things move ahead. They ended their week with a really close game against @Tehh__Pwnerer and his motley crew of Marlies, where they lost 4-3. This is a pretty safe bet to shape into the top rivalry in this division. Syracuse will look to improve both special teams a bit moving forward and they generally have the puck more than the opponent.

Toronto Marlies

Here ya go guys. @Tehh__Pwnerer being himself, has been hotly complaining about preseason rankings in the shoutbox, so this will have him excited. Maybe. But being the Pwner that he is, I'm sure more complaining will come because he isn't #1. I digress. Bumped way up in your division, you guys can celebrate I think and can all gather and do whatever it is you do with each other. Flying out of the gates with a big week going 8-1, the Marlies boasts the largest goal differential in the league, flexing offensive fire power with 4 players leading the team with 11 points in @Apperation @jansta-dude @Tehh__Pwnerer and even @WateryDolphin77 . Pair that with good team defense and a fantastic week 1 for @xMeLLo with an impressive 89 SV%, and you have a recipe for success. They havent faced any real top talent yet tho outside of ending their week against Syrcause with the 4-3 win in that game, so will be looking at Week 2 as a real test for them and see how they stand up against some of the leagues best as they will be clashing with Texas and Stockton to start their week and finishing Week 2 off against the WBS Pens. Interesting team to follow and so far they are flying.

Utica Comets

Utica faced a mix of teams in week and had a decent showing. They got some decent goaltending and will be looking at that to improve as they head into Week 2 and things get more underway. Both goalies have been steady but will need to up their SV% to contend with the best. I think this is a well built team and steady right through. I expect them to improve on their Week 1 performance. Week 2 sees them against 3 of the hotter teams in the league in Stockton, Texas, and Hershey and rounding out their week with some lower ranked teams. Mind you in that mix are some real spoilers so lets see what happens there. @ittozziloP and @Jimbo1616 will be looking for more point production from a few guys and they are running a poor 63.6% on the PK and are 2nd in the league in PIM, so if they want to ramp things up they will definitely need to stay out of the as that isn't helping at all.

St. Johns Ice Caps

Tripping, falling, and everything else out of the gates, is the Ice Caps. An unexpected 3-6 record to start their season isn't something they will look to replicate in Week 2. The highest goals against in their division and at the bottom of the league in TOA at third last, they don't have the puck as much as they would like and that is resulting in it being in the back of their net with 2 games with 7 goals against. Both games against other top teams so they will need to step it up here to compete which I have no doubt they will. Id be surprised if there isn't a big improvement in Week 2. Good point production through the lineup, I'm looking at @jbenge09 and @TAITERx32 to step it up in that department as they are proven offfensive threats. @BroadwayCJ97 and @icallsowhat55 are one of the best goalie duos in the league, both sitting in the mid 70's in SV% right now which you can bet will improve. Especially if they get things clicking and start possessing the puck more. They did play some top teams in Week 1 and have a bit of an easier schedule in Week 2.

Albany Devils

The Devils are off to a good start after Week 1. They also faced a bit of a hit seeing league leader and their #1 point producer banned so some unknowns here moving forward maybe. @JuniorDC9 @xTarasenko-l91l and @Thesassman12 leading the way for their offensive punch with a pretty big drop off to lower point production with not much in between. They will be looking for some of those depth players to start producing in Week 2. With one of the highest goals against in their division and sub par goaltending I think things may level out and they may drop in the standings. They do sit at the top in TOA, which is an interesting moving ahead with their one player being banned now. They did have some big wins against top teams in Week 1 and will be looking for that trend to continue as they face Stockton and Texas in Week 2 who are proving themselves to be a threat.

Binghampton Senators

Binghampton comes through week 1 sitting at 500. They will be looking for increased point production across the board, as to compete with the best they will need some of their guys to distinguish themselves as go to offensive threats. They faced some top teams in Week 1 and were handed losses in those games, and their Week 2 schedule may offer them some chances for big wins that they need. Their PK is an outstanding 100% and they have highly decorated goalie, @Agger23 in the twine doing his thing with an 81.7 SV%. Their shot differential is 42, good enough for top 5 in the league, suggesting that maybe some pucks aren't quite going their way and they arent burying them when they do get their chances. An increase in this stat can see this team really move up in the standings.

Rochester Americans

A 4-5 start to their season, they will be looking to put the puck in the net more and keep it of theirs as well. The worst in the division in goal differential wont help their chances in a tough division. @Robbed95 really needs some help up front with offense and the guys will be looking to improve in this area as well as get an increase some average goaltending outside of @Ech3lon_ 1 game he pitched a shutout in. 2nd worst PK in the league will be looking to keep out of the box as well moving forward.

WESTERN CENTRAL

Iowa Wild

A solid 8-1 start to the season has Iowa sitting in first in their division. 3 players leading the way with 10 points a piece is @J_durst-8 @juggynuts and @xX-Dangles-Xx-88 . Very solid goaltending from @Omgprice31 with a staggering 90.7 SV% and @Xx-RASK-xX looking to come into form heading into week 2, and you're looking at a team that is already posed to seriously challenge for the Calder Cup. I put their blue line at the top of the league. Couple that with this goaltending duo and their firepower and this team is lethal. They laid waste to top divison rival, Cleveland in week 1 by a score of 8-1, putting an exclamation point at their place as one of the top teams in the league, if not the best as it stands right now. Some other top teams in week 2 they will face, but at this point, I wouldnt bet against them. Dominant team to watch.

Chicago Wolves

Many big names here leading the charge with @Prince-Of-Zeus @Squall227 @HJHF14 @Browness and @eye2797 all putting up 10 points or more after week 1 to lead their team offensively. Depth is apparent with this team, as they sit 2nd overall in shot differential, so you can sure that when they are playing, goalies are getting a workout, and pucks are gonna be flying all game long. 3rd in average TOA, and this team isnt very fun to play against as they pose a relentless offensive presence. Again, @NeWFie-KaNaTa and @Veclaran is a great duo to backstop them to victory. Their only 2 losses on the week were against other top teams and division rivals, Iowa and Cleveland. I wont be surprsied if these guys go undefeated in Week 2.

Cleveland Monsters

@Bigscrub064 sorry @BigFreeze064 and Co start their campaign with a solid 6-2-1 record after week 1 which they will look to improve on in week 2 or at least stay consistent with. @Jayscott555 with a massive 17 points in 3 games will be hoping the crew can come along with him and ramp up some numbers beside him. In one of the toughest divisions, depth is needed when it comes to production and we have yet to see much of it here from Cleveland. I know they will certainly be looking to correct this as things move forward. The tendy's will be wanting to improve their play as well as @epvk78, CHL all star in his rookie campaign last season, was shellacked for 8 against Iowa and didn't have much help against the lowly Griffins where he was pelted for 5. The Monsters will be looking to increase special teams if they want to compete with the best as they are middle of the road on the PP and towards the bottom in the PK department. Being in the top of the league in Average TOA, its a safe bet to say that the pucks will start going in and things will imrpove across the board.

Charlotte Checkers

Last years Calder team is off to a good start. @TheRealGrimlax is a real threat every game he is in and @ptsiaras and @KJsniper lead the way in the points department. They will be looking for some help with offense and will be aiming to improve their goal differential. That can distinguish them from the other half of their division and keep them in the top 4. They can also improve on their brutal PP% which is at 10%. A solid team through the lineup looking to improve in all areas heading to Week 2.

Rockford IceHogs

Rockford only has one double digit points man after week 1 in @Pooler2012 . If they want to compete this season, especially in this division, for a playoff spot, there is going to have have to be a few guys that can separate themselves as go to players for Rockford. Winners of the #kittyking lottery, @KittyKing69 may just be one of those that can provide Rockford with an added punch to their attack. Agreat PK at just over 92% will help keep them in games where they might get into penalty trouble, and a bit of an increase in their PP production could give them a boost when it comes to this division.

Manitoba Moose

The Moose head into Week 2 kinda sitting middle of the road. Nothing terrible but nothing great. An area of improvement could be on their PP, that is lacking at a poor 17.6%. @TylerLOEKEY will be looking to improve his goaltending and @steelersfan26 leading the team with 10 points, will need some real help as well.

Milwaukee Admirals

Tough start for these guys as @Rollerpig647 looks to be carrying the offensive load himself for the most part with a couple guys tagging along. Lackluster goaltending and getting heavily outplayed sitting at the bottom of the league in overall shot differential as well as TOA differential isnt helping these guys right now. They need improvements in all areas from top to bottom to keep in the race somewhat. They do sit second overall though on the PP, which gives a glimmer of hope offensively moving forward.

Grand Rapids Griffins

Second worst overall in the goal differential, has these guys at the bottom. Many areas to improve here to have a chance at staying in this thing after week 1. Some changes through trades look to address their issues. No double digit scorers after week 1 and below average goaltending. 73 PIM's to lead the league in that department and this is all a statistical nightmare for their start. Like mentioned, trades made to try to correct things quick here or they may fall to far behind way to early here for any hope at playoffs.

WESTERN PACIFIC

Stockton Heat

The Stockton heat blaze through week 1 with a solid record of 7-1-1. A big part of this is their league leading Goals Against number of only 16. Phenomenal team defence and goaltending gets you to numbers like this. @Canate94 and @TheFlyers1992 team up to be right at the top when it comes to goalie duos after week 1 with an amazing 90.9/1.00 GAA and 88.6 SV%/1.35 GAA respectively. If they keep up the work working as a 5 man defensive juggernaut and this goaltending stays ablaze, these guys are gonna be really tough to beat. Not the biggest amount of goals going up in their division, but when you have defence and tending like this, you don't need piles of goals to win games. @x Loops 19 x the GM and @Walllle919 leading the way with 10 points a piece and a blueline that is really clicking right now can keep these guys at the top. They beat ta top divison rival in Texas in week 1 and will look to continue their hot streak into Week 2. Stats to note here is their PP at a measly 17.6% and a league leading Faceoff & of 56.4% led by @Ajax2592 their ace in the circle. Wondering the equation for success? Its on display here right now. Starting with the puck + both goalies clicking + top end team D + some goals = A #1 ranked team in their division. Lots of hockey ahead still though but its looking good here in Stockton if they can keep this pace up.

Bakersfield Condors

Keeping them in a top spot here as I believe things will improve for them as week 2 rolls around. They have a solid goaltending team in @HunterShinkaruk and @Mason-Gosselin69 back stopping a team with some good forwards as well as D-men. An absolute pile of moves here by @jgiroux4 and the management team. Almost half their original roster actually. Hard to say say here where this will lead but I'm keeping them up as they have great goalies and if these trades improved on what they had before, this can only mean good things ahead in Condor Land. Only 8 PIM allows them to at even strength for almost all of their game play which helps alot and maybe some of these moves will give them a bit of a boost in the faceoff circle as starting with the puck moreso than not can only make things better. They dropped a tight game against Texas this week by a score of 2-1 and thats something to watch as the season progresses and teams battle it out in this division. Week 2 will give us a better picture of some of these moves panning out or not.

Texas Stars

They say everything is bigger in Texas and these guys are trying to prove just that. Their point production is distributed pretty well through their roster which is a nice thing to have with @Live_by_SIN sitting at the top with 10 in the form of 7 goals and 3 helpers. He will need some more goal support going ahead. They dropped 3 games this week to Charlotte, Stockton, and finished it off with a loss to the Reign who are looking to prove a point. Statistically they are solid across the board. Nothing jumping off the page, yet nothing standing out as a weakness either. The only thing I can look at right now is can @SGDragonSlayer step up his game and can his internet stay on. Likelihood of the second happening is pretty good. Texas needs to be concerned about the first one tho as The Slayer can be counted on for anything from a shutout, to 5 GA, to a 7 Goals Against game all in the span of his last 5 games. He is the Rick DiPietro of LG. But maybe he can prove everyone wrong and start playing more consistently which will be vital for this teams success as @Tys_got_tush is a really solid goalie but he is going to need DiPietro to pull his weight in the crease as well for these guys to stay at the top.

Tucson Roadrunners

A few trades went down here as well as they continue their rebuilding stages in the desert and we will see how those play out through Week 2. The management team of @Gettygranite @Double_brah and @Traz615 are the top 3 guys here potting points and that's a fine thing to have as leaders. I know @DrOz2385 will be looking to improve his puck stopping and @evoLwon- as well, but they have been a steady presence in net for the Runners. I think @Moranaconda is on a mission with this organization to build a perennial contender and he just may be on his way to that. They started off the week strong beating Cleveland and dropped games through the week to some lesser teams as well that they probably should have won but it is only the beginning. Faceoff % is in their favor and they are second overall in the hits department with 108, so they are looking to play an aggressive in your face style and that may be a start to good things happening in sunnyville.

San Diego Gulls

@HunterofHaj making some moves here to try to get his team firing on all cylinders, and they are going to need that to compete in this tough conference. Him and @Rampagekiller815 at the top in points for their team with others right with them. @xKLuTchDoLphiNx has to be better and he should bounce back after a rough start for him as he is a great goalie and in playing under his level at the moment with a 3.99 GAA and a 75.8 SV%. Expect a bounce back from him. They are going to need to improve their PP and take advantage of those against some of the other top teams in the conference to fight their way into solidifying themselves as a playoff team. They beat the teams they should have beat and lost to teams that are ranked higher than them in their Week 1 games, but I think we see some things get better with changes and going ahead.

San Antonio Rampage

This is a bit of a mystery to me here so far. Lots of movement that looks to be done by their NHL team. Not sure on details etc, but they way under performed in their first week with an abysmal 2-7 start. I do think this gets better though as I thought last week they would be up there in the top half of teams in the league at least. Decent production on Special Teams is a good start which they've had through week 1. A shot differential of -10 and 7th most penalized team in the league will need to show improvement for this team to get their feet back under them. They cannot withstand another destructive week of a similarly poor record or this could get out of control. Time to do damage control and quick, which I believe they can do. @John_SheIdon is a bright light on the blue line for these guys with 1 goal and 8 assists through his first 3 games and a +7. Goaltending needs to improve for success.

Ontario Reign

A decent start for these guys, but I find it hard to move them up out of the bottom as 47 goals against over the first week has them at the worst GA in their division and gives me reason to think they are playing above what can be expected as more games come into play. If they can correct this though they can pose a threat as they have points coming from all over their lineup with @oriolerules44 pouring in 11 points and leading the team. @AffordableDreams and @EVILDESTINY619 absolutely have to be better here for this team to move up the rankings. both with GAA over 5 and SV% in the 60's is not going to take them anywhere. This team will need to come together and start playing some better defense in front of these tenders to see improvement. Up in the top 5 on the PP clicking at 36.8% is a nice help to have but with a PK% of 66.7 near the bottom of the league and 5th most penalized team in the league, you can only fend off the obvious for a short time. Sub par defence leading to poor goaltending, a bad PK, and one of the worst overall team +/-, and it can't hide how many goals a team can score and it shows here. It is worth noting though that they do lead their division in Goals For. Better defense here would help greatly in their chances.

San Jose Barracuda

Off to a 3-6 start, the Cudas will be chomping to redeem themselves into week 2. Special team show a pretty good PP and a lower on the list PK. Tied at the bottom of the league for faceoff wins with another bottom feeder in Milwaukee doesnt help here. Nothing else really of note stat wise as a team, but they need to be better in all areas. They rattled off 4 straight preseason wins and they need to find that groove again somehow. No substantial point production from anyone on their current roster. As a team they need to start scoring goals to win some games. Recent moves should hopefully help that. If you can't score you will not win.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. FlyGuys9030

FlyGuys9030 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -2
    That's awesome, great job.

• Like Like x 2
    flyguys9030
  3. HitByTheBest95

HitByTheBest95 Calder Cup Champion #2020Admirals

Ratings:
    +240 / 27 / -30
    Awesome write up looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week :)

• Like Like x 1
    HitByTheBest95
  4. cjdtheprofessor

cjdtheprofessor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -2
    Nice detailed write up. One small error I noticed, Hartford scored 7 on Providence last night but you have that listed in the article as 9.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Cjdtheprofessor
  5. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    My bad. I was getting tendinitis from typing and tendinitis of the brain lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Ajax2592

Ajax2592 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -5
    Thanks Mikey! Glad to be recognized.

• Like Like x 2
    ajax2592
  7. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    Nice Job Mikey!!! Keep em' coming.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +631 / 54 / -38
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    meestahdon
  9. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    I sucked this week and thought our power play blew. I don't care if I finish the season with 7 points if I go 28-0

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. ToeDragBedsy

ToeDragBedsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    he forgot to mention though the team he has rated over us that we beat sure he pointed it out but he didn't point out that it was our third line who won that game but its easy for him to point out that the other team had an ecu goalie in his last rankings lol i'm just saying but i like proving people wrong it will be a fun season

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Good for you. 7th in the league on the powerplay doesn't show that your powerplay "blew" either. Also, you have been in the tops of the ranks when it comes to point leaders in previous seasons and you are a name people know for such things. So reporting that I would expect your point production to increase as well as your powerplay being 7th in the league which is in the mix of the top powerplayspot and pretty good, would be a fair assessment I think.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. ToeDragBedsy

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    dude we are 1st for goals for and 2nd by 2 for goals against

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. ToeDragBedsy

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    and one of our games we were 3/3

No Streaming Account
  14. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Is there a way to block a person from creating aids in a thread?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. ToeDragBedsy

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    lol i was ok with what you posted until you said its because our powerplay lmao

No Streaming Account
  16. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    What the actual fuck are you talking about. There isn't one thing in your teams write up about the powerplay. So how did I say anything was because of your powerplay? As far as your teams week I described it as such. "the Marlies boasts the largest goal differential in the league, flexing offensive fire power with 4 players leading the team with 11 points in @Apperation@jansta-dude@Tehh__Pwnerer and even @WateryDolphin77. Pair that with good team defense and a fantastic week 1 for @xMeLLo with an impressive 89 SV%,and you have a recipe for success." There is nothing about anything being because of your powerplay.

No Streaming Account
  17. ToeDragBedsy

Ratings:
    +351 / 192 / -240
    you just commented before i said that saying we had a bad powerplay lol what are you talking about mikey?

No Streaming Account
  18. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Wtf are you on man? The only time anyone has mentioned powerplay was a discussion between mafiaman and myself. At no point whatsoever anywhere on here did I mention anything about a powerplay to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. J-Stephens76

J-Stephens76 A bum with no thumbs

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -4
    Dont sweat the trolls Mike. Great write ups. I think you were spot on.

• Like Like x 2
    J_Stephens76
  20. Blackngold37

Ratings:
    +464 / 120 / -199
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account