State of the league address

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by phillyfan765, Jul 12, 2017.

1. phillyfan765

phillyfan765 LGFA Deputy Commissioner Staff Member LGFA Staff

Ratings:
    +183 / 1 / -2
    Hello Everyone,

As our season comes to an end I would like to take a moment to just address a few things that happened this season and where we go moving forward. First and foremost some of you may have heard that I was out most of this season due to illness. I will now take the time to tell you that this was in fact true and that I was battling multiple illness over the course of the season. I will spare you all the details but am now happy to say I am healthy if anyone wants more details feel free to reach out. I would like to apologize to for not giving the league the attention it deserved. I truly believe that LGFA can work for PSN and will still continue to hold that belief. I wanted to thank everyone who helped get this season off the ground from all of the players to the management, the owners, and the staff. All of you played a part in helping to build this league and I hope you will continue to do so in the future.

In regards to next season, It has been decided that we will be taking a hiatus until FIFA 18. There are many reasons for this decision and anyone who would like to know more details should feel free to reach out to me personally. If there is a major outcry of support for having another season on FIFA 17 we will look into launching another season.

Over the course of this season I have gotten to know many of you personally and thank you all so much for giving us the chance to right the ship with psn. I know we may not have met the goals everyone was looking for but I am pleased with where we are and even more excited about the bright future of LGFA PSN. I wish you all the best in your future league play and hope to see you here for FIFA 18.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Rantallion34

Rantallion34 Well-Known Member LGFA Owner

Ratings:
    +416 / 46 / -115
    This league is DEAD

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account