LGCHL Staff Application

Discussion in 'LGHL Official League News Archive' started by John_SheIdon, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 6 / -14
    [​IMG]

Please only post in this thread if you would like to be considered for a Board of Governors (BOG) Staff position.

We are currently looking for CHL Board of Governor (BoG) Staff members. The Board of Governors job entitles the following listed below.

Board of Governors Role
    • The Board of Governors are responsible for providing rulings on Players infractions.
    • Their role is to judge the infractions & determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • Board of Governors are responsible in making sure members of the league are informed & helped when needed.
    • Consistently staying up with Action Center Complaints / Issues.
    • Working hand & hand with the CHL Director involving ideas on how to make the league better along with creating a good league relationship with the community.

(PSN) LGCHL Board of Governors Application

1. League Experience:
    2. Management Experience:
    3. How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)?
    4. How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4)
    5. Have you ever been banned (any League)?
      * If so, what for?
    6. Have you been chat box banned?
      *If so, what for?
    7. Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    John_SheIdon
  2. Josh hill68

Josh hill68 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -9
    • League Experience: chl season 4
    • Management Experience: no
    • How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)?4
    • How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4)4
    • Have you ever been banned (any League)? No
      * If so, what for?
    • Have you been chat box banned?
      *If so, what for? No
    • Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member: I think I'd be a good real model in being a bog get the rules and I'm always online I will always be here for assistance for the chl players and the owners I put alot of time into the LG and I'd like to take it all to the next step

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 7UP Staff Member LGHL BOG (PSN)

Ratings:
    +118 / 9 / -13
    Season 2-4
    Owner S3 & S4
    No
    No
    I feel I would be a great BOG. Ask most of the owners this season and they will tell you that I provided answers for their questions quite quickly and with great accuracy. I would be a great BOG because I also have the management experience so I know what managers are needing help with majority of the time.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    unabuga6
  4. CJSnipes3

CJSnipes3 The Black Fedorov

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    League Experience: 2 Seasons- Flint Firebirds & Victoriaville Tigers (Currently In Playoffs)

Management Experience: None Currently, but more than willing to take on the challenge

How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)? = 3/4

How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) = 4/4

Have you ever been banned (any League)? No

Have you been chat box banned? No

Thank you for your consideration!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    CJSnipes91
  5. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz ThisGameSucksCYeaIn18 Platinum

Ratings:
    +275 / 19 / -36
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Im just here so I don't get bannedo_O

(PSN) LGCHL Board of Governors Application

1. League Experience: 2 Season
    2. Management Experience: Non
    3. How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)? 4
    4. How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) 4
    5. Have you ever been banned (any League)? Nope
      * If so, what for?
    6. Have you been chat box banned? Nope
      *If so, what for?
    I was approached by John and I think that it would be an interesting experience. I believe that the league especially the CHL, is in need of more people who can answer some of the questions that new members/new owners have about the rules, how to move up and how to get more playing time. The CHL is the league that shapes everyones opinion of the League, so to me it's important that new members have a great experience in the CHL because that is the only way we are going to grow the league and make the experience more enjoyable for others.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Windmillsfordayz
  6. Arnette_RiDeR

Arnette_RiDeR PSN LGCHL Chief Medical Officer

Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -2
    • League Experience: 1 season lg, 15 years actual sports in competitive leagues
    • Management Experience: 1 season GM LG, roughly 12 years experience as a dept, asst store and store manager and field training officer in actual career field.
    • How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)? 4 I pride myself on being able to read and retain the information. During season 3 most of the illegal roster transactions that were flagged to bogs were by me due to my attention to the smallest of details.
    • How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) 4 I have been on the site long enough to know my way around. I have also been helpful to numerous new players to lg in regards to site navigation and how the league structure and rules work.
    • Have you ever been banned (any League)? Yes LG season 3
      * If so, what for? I was banned for essentially trying to act as a bog and force rulings to create a level and fair, competitive league. I regret my actions as it hurt my team, and most importantly my teammates at the time.
    • Have you been chat box banned? No, I take pride in my words in a public forum. When I was the GM of the North Bay Battalion I actually did try to enforce the rules in the chat box to keep players more respectable and mature. I tried to get them to understand the difference between trash talk for a video game and turning something into name calling or a personal attack which is not in good faith or fun.
      *If so, what for?
    • Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member:
    I want to become a Board of Governors Staff member for lg for the following reasons. First of all, when I was a GM in season 3 I saw the potential for this league and all the growth and success it could have. I feel the league is on this path and I feel my age and experience as a Manager but also as someone that is very moral and by the book due to my career field and personal character can help grow this league at this time. I feel players entering the league especially at the CHL level need to not be discouraged by some of the poor representations of this website and league they have seen due to poor owners, management, and player choices overall. I think that having a strong core of BOGs will help ensure this league continues to run as smooth and as fairly as possible. I hope that that my actions and words when I have been involved with the league speak for themselves and that the following people can be contacted for character testimony regarding me. @John_SheIdon , @Mjolnir_49 , @Vanessa graf and also @TheGua2dian . Finally as a last follow up I am a disabled about to be 33 medic firefighter, as such I have a decent amount of time to invest into this site and league to help it reach its more full audience. Thank you all for the help and consideration along the way and best of luck to all in Season 5 of LGHL inculding LGAHL and LGCHL

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Air Raiders

Air Raiders Most Sportsmanlike Player (QMJHL) Platinum CHL Owner

Ratings:
    +221 / 12 / -14
    • League Experience: S26 CHL (x-box) S4 CHL (PSN)
    • Management Experience: S26 CHL GM of Val-d'Or Foruers and S4 GM of Sarnia Sting
    • How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)? 4
    • How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) 4
    • Have you ever been banned (any League)? No
      * If so, what for?
    • Have you been chat box banned? Once
      *If so, what for? It was my first week on the site and I made a joke to a new unvetted member that they had to pay someone to get vetted, got an 8 hour cb ban for trolling new members (but I was still new :( )
    • Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member:
    • I think I can bring a fresh perspective to the league and league matters. I also am always on the site and available in case issues arise. I really want to help the PSN get to the level that x-box is at and hope this is the opportunity to do so

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    In EASHL
    FreddyDoll
  8. Gamer_085

Gamer_085 Active Member AHL GM (PSN)

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -1
    1. League Experience: 4 Seasons in AHL (PSN)
    2. Management Experience: AGM S3 (AHL) but have served as non-official AGM throughout my 4 seasons.
    3. How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4)? 3/4, I don't know word for word but I know the major rules through me experience.
    4. How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) 3/4
    5. Have you ever been banned (any League)? No
      * If so, what for?
    6. Have you been chat box banned? No
      *If so, what for?
    I would like to become a member of the Board of Governors because I love LG and the community, I retired from playing LG because my schedule was getting a bit busy but I still would like to help out in LG, I am no stranger to the front office in LG as I was an AGM in S3. If I'm accepted to the BOG, I would like to create a WJC tournament so draft eligible players can show off their skills. thank you

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. skyhighsms

skyhighsms Active Member Platinum

Ratings:
    +35 / 5 / -12
    i vote mccanadiens and unabuga

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Skyhighsms
  10. No Friills

No Friills New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 2 / -0
    1. League Experience:S1,S4,S5
    2. Management Experience:None besides real life work
      * If so, what for?
      *If so, what for?
    7. Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member: I bring a lot to the table as a player, and would like to expand on that with being a BOG. Having experience is crucial, but having the right people and mindset goes a long way as well; being able to handle high-intensity situations and getting what needs to get done in an appropriate amount of time is key to being a great staff member.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Clancy2113

Clancy2113 POGS IS MY REAL FATHER AHL GM (XB1) Player Development Committee

Ratings:
    +142 / 15 / -34
    1. League Experience: Lgchl: s24, s25, s26, Lgahl: S27, Lgfa
    2. Management Experience: S25, 26 Saginaw Spirit Owner, S27 Iowa Wild Gm, Wjc S2, S3, S4 Captain
    7. Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member: I want to help the Playstation side grow and expand to the level of the Xbox side I have good ideas and different perspectives coming from a player to a owner to member of the xbox Dev team always on the site and ready to put in the work and learn whatever is asked of me to learn

• Like Like x 1
    Playing Madden Ultimate Team
    No Streaming Account
  12. ae_Casso

ae_Casso Oshawa Generals (AGM)

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -2
    1. League Experience: I'm currently in my first season of LG but I've been associated with competitive play and friend of many teams over the years. My work schedule previously prevented me from competing in leagues so I was unable to commit to LG.
    2. Management Experience: I'm currently the AGM of the CHLPS4 Oshawa Generals. In other games I have been apart of cheating dispute teams. I've also played years as a clan and guild leader in several games, Shadowbane, World of Warcraft, and Team Fortress Classic.
    3. How would you rate your knowledge of the Constitution (-/4) 3/4
    4. How would you rate your Site navigation skills (-/4) 4/4
    5. Have you ever been banned (any League)? Never
      * If so, what for?
    6. Have you been chat box banned? I actively avoid commenting in the chat box.
      *If so, what for?
    7. Explain why you want to be a Board of Governors Staff member: As an older player who's been apart of league bog roles and having to manage a clan of 100+ players managing nightly raids of 40+ players for 2+ years I feel I'm a very approachable, dedicated, and dependable player and person. I know how hard and demanding the bog position is, as a younger player I was heavily invested in the game team fortress classic and it's anti cheat team and helped develop the punkbuster addon anti cheat addon to clean the game up. I spent hours and managed a team of 3 admins who dedicated a lot to the integrity of the league during a time where PC cheating was rampid to ensure fairplay. I know it's a very time consuming position. I now work from home and have a lot of time to dedicate to the league I love to play. It's my goal to see rulings done in a timely fashion, and be an open and available medium for players and management who need assistant. I know it's a very large undertaking but one I feel I can do and help take a load off the current bog's. I'm married, a father, have been married for over 15 years. I'm a dedicated person, player, and helping people is apart of who I am as a gamer, and professionally. I would welcome the opportunity to help improve the gaming experience of all players in the LG/Hockey community.

No Streaming Account
  13. Man-Bear-Pig

Man-Bear-Pig LGHL PSN Deputy Commissioner & BOG Staff Member LGHL PSN League Director

Ratings:
    +249 / 1 / -9
    KingOfAllHumans
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.