Slow Elk - LG Prospect Tournment Champ

Discussion in 'Maple Leafs Gaming League - PSN' started by nosice, Sep 8, 2006.

1. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yay! can I have one of those fancy icons for the huskies? j/k... good games everyone. I'll see some of y'all in the EA hockey league and if the is another NCAA league i'm gonna try get into that...see you guys around

No Streaming Account
  2. slow elk

slow elk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had mentioned how prospect leagues were once an integral part of LG in another post. They helped weed out they unreliable and unwanted types of people/players. I wanted to see where my time with this site started...so, I took a stroll down memory lane. Windlessmoney, or IMcoach referred me to this site and this was the prospect league I first participated in. From there, I went on to play in S5 of the NCAA league and then the inaugural season of the NHL singles league (NHL 07) and inaugural season of the team league.

I've played a lot of games here and have met some great people at this site and want to keep it going strong. It's up to all of the active members here to do so and keep the community tight-knit. Since the team league is being reborn, I wanted to remind everyone that it's up to us to refer friends and ones that will be quality members of the site. That's how we'll help re-kindle the friendly but competitive flame the team league once had.

No Streaming Account
  3. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    whatever happen to windless.. Man he was hilarious to play against..

No Streaming Account
  4. DemonSpawn78

DemonSpawn78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Holy 4 year old thread!

No Streaming Account
  5. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey elk did first...!!!..lol

No Streaming Account
  6. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I talked to windless last year. He is still coaching football and was talking about trying to come back to play. I guess he didn't have enough time, cause he never did show back up.

7. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is cool... coaching football = little time for anything else.

There's a couple of people that I wondered what happen to them... Like Sportsjunkie.. He was really good at NCAA .. Grandmother died and frankly came on here and quit after coming home from the funeral... wondered if he ever got back in to gaming..

Original MP.. got to have graduated by now.. And socalguy..lol.. that was the drama back then..lol..

No Streaming Account