LGCHL Season 6 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Jul 30, 2017.

1. nibblingwalrus

nibblingwalrus Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I will highly recommend jhawk for ownership in season 6. I was jhawk GM for season 5... then he was my GM in world juniors tournament. On team Sweden jhawk demonstrated strong positive leadership with players.. always willing to be available to help manage the tea. And provide advice to newer players. Jhawk is a good player and all around a great guy. Good luck jhawk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Willy8wonka1234

Willy8wonka1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey mike, congrats on the vote for ownership best of luck this year, sign up for this guy's roster

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Eccoldsteel

Eccoldsteel LGCHL St. John Sea Dogs Owner

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -2

I believe Mike Yacub would make a great owner, he helped my team in the WJC tournament. He was always available and learned the constitution. He has my recommendation.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. looper_61

looper_61 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Mike would be an amazing owner. I got AGM for Armada 5 weeks in last year (Im no longer doing management from here on out) and he was RAed to us.

Started out on TC and worked his ass off to get on roster. Buddy has been through it all.

He is always available, so that would be good for a Owner role.

Should he not get ownership, I highly recommend someone make him just apart of their management. Great guy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. JLott0910

JLott0910 Well-Known Member Platinum LGHL Owner (PSN)

Ratings:
    +152 / 2 / -16

I don't personally know Mike. But from what everyone else is saying and after reading his responses to the questions I believe he deserves some type of spot in management for the CHL. Whether it is Ownership or GM/AGM.

• Like Like x 2
    jlott0910
  6. PhewPhewCam

PhewPhewCam KINGSTON LW and GM.

Ratings:
    +181 / 5 / -29
    Vouch this guy for ownership. Gaurtentee he will run a good team.

• Like Like x 3
    PhewPhewww
  7. AllinFitness

AllinFitness Active Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 1 / -11
    Good luck to everyone going for a team this season :)

allinfitness
  8. Bukurak_1

Bukurak_1 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

@Mike_yacoub would make a great owner. Good luck man!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. SilKyy_96

SilKyy_96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 6 / -18

Previous management exp: S5 Valdor owner-Mem cup champs

2x mem cup winner.

I know all the rules

I'm here for the triple peat, Valdor only please.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine S6 Everett SilverTits Owner Player Development Committee

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 169 / -189
    Ps4 tag: bulging_twine

Management experience:

• GM Portland season 25 xbox
    • Owner Tri City season 26 and 27
    • Owner Team Swiss wjc season 4
    • AGM Syracuse Crunch AHL PS4 Season 2
    LG experience:
    • Xbox: Season 24, 25, 26, 27 CHL
    • WJC Season 2,3,4
    • PS4: Season 2 and 3 both AHL and NHL
    Playoffs each seasonon xbox , including mem cup finals

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bulging_twine
  11. Jbturf69

Jbturf69 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    Would like to vouch for DedStarks as an owner. I was his AGM at Drummondville season 5. He is very confident and has a very good eye for team players and knows how to build good chemistry. Does not get frustrated very easily and rolls with the punches during the season. He makes the best out of every situation and does not complain. He understands the rules very well and does a good job with getting everyone involved while still being competitive.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Mjolnir_49

Mjolnir_49 3 Seasons as CHL Owner, Team First. RW #49

Ratings:
    +115 / 8 / -9
    1. Age: 28

2. Previous League Management Experience: 3 seasons in CHL, Season 3: GM of North Bay Battalion, Season 4: Owner of Saginaw Spirit, Matt Leyden Coach of the Year Trophy, Wayne Gretzky Trophy, and Regular Season Champions, Bumbacco Trophy, Owner: Season 5 Kelowna Rockets.

3. League Experience?
      Started season 3, signed over 100 players up for LG.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take my team in the WHL back after Medical Leave and take them to the Memorial Cup Finals, while improving player experience and scouting and signing up new players as always.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Realistic Experience for team, Win.
    MJ

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Mjolnir_49

Mjolnir_49 3 Seasons as CHL Owner, Team First. RW #49

Ratings:
    +115 / 8 / -9
    I can vouch for Allin. He took over for me when I went on Medical Leave. Great guy.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. DJxGrinder

DJxGrinder New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age - 28 years

2. Management experience - s5 GM of brandon wheat kings

3. League experience - s4 player and s5 management

4. League rules- id rate myself as 6, never claim to know everything!
    . Knowledge of psn forum - yes

6. Accepting ownership responsibility and role? - yes i understand and accept.

7. Why I wish to take ownership in the psn CHL? -- I have enjoyed to competition as both a player and as a manager, not going to lie there are tough aspects of managing / owning in Lg, but i would like to accept and conquer said challenges. After s4 I wasnt sure if i was returning to LG because of a terrible experience with a horrible owner, s5 i was a GM underneath smooth with the wheat kings and learned alot from him as far as managing Lg goes. I enjoyed being active in discord, communicating with other management, negotiation of trades etc. i would like ownership of a CHL team to have a group of guys to have fun, enjoy playing with one another and most of all win! I have a GM in mind already and would be happy and ready to accept ownership of a CHL team!

8. Goals i wish to achieve as an owner? - goal number one would be winning the cup of course, its tough to do so but thats the fun! Goal number two would be a fun drama free season, i like when guys playing with or for me have a great time doing so, i want to play good hockey with good guys!

I would like to thank you for reading this and considering me for ownership. Thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 6 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 6 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !
    [/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  15. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Edmonton Oil Kings Owner {s6}

Ratings:
    +182 / 28 / -65
    [/QUOTE]
    I can vouch for @DJxGrinder to become owner in season 6, not only does he have management experience from last season but he also created a great team that caused me and my team lots of trouble in round 1 of this seasons playoffs. I would definitely like to see him in an ownership role next season, as I feel he is one of the better guys for the job.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Stanup_Turtle

Stanup_Turtle New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -6
    hello LG staff i been on summer trip with family i hope i did not mist interveiw for qwner ship job .
    michael cavallaro Standup Turtle.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. TheNLShow

TheNLShow New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 20
    2. I was the GM of the season 4 Peterborough Petes. Also was the AGM of the season 5 Peterborough Petes.
    3. This will be my 4th season in the LGHL. I have played in the CHL in all four of them. I am in no other leagues.
    4. I have complete knowledge of the CHL rules.
    5. I understand the CHL forum.
    6. I understand and accept the Ownership and Responsibility Role.
    7. I want to take ownership of a team because I want to continue to be Management in the LGCHL and enjoy the idea of running my own team. I get to know more people in the league.
    8. My goals are to have a winning season, give newer players to the league more experience, progress players games to move further up with their careers, and most of all, have fun.

No Streaming Account
  18. smooth_op41

smooth_op41 Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -5
    [/QUOTE]

DJ deserves ownership next season. This guy is very active and made my job as an owner very smooth last season. He was involved right from the get go and together we had a great drama free season which says a lot in the chl. He kept all of our guys involved all season long and has great knowledge of the site. Having experienced guys next season is a must and it would baffle me why he wouldn't get a chance at this. GL DJ

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Red_Pepsi98

Red_Pepsi98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1- 20 Years Old.
    2- No Previous Management Experience.
    3- I have been In LG For 2 Seasons And Haven't Played In Any Other League.
    4- My Knowledge Of The Rules Is At About a 6.
    5- Yes
    6- I Understand & Accept.
    7- I Feel Like I Have A Lot To Offer This League In An Ownership Role. I Have Watched Hockey All My Life And Understand How To Build A Winning Team.
    8- The Obvious Goal For An Owner Of A Team Is To Win A Championship, But Its Also Just As Important For Everyone On That Team To Feel Like They Have Something To Offer In Trying To Reach That Goal, Which Is What I Would Try To Accomplish. Its Also About Making New Friends And Having Fun In The Process!

No Streaming Account
  20. K-bagg978

K-bagg978 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good morning fellow lg'ers, I know this is late but I'm hoping it won't go unread and might impact the owner selection of Halifax. I've had a great run the past few seasons with LG and have met some awesome people along the way kids and adults. Though we didn't always win all my guys will tell you we always had fun. That being said I am unable to commit to ownership this season due to other things and I won't step up to be an owner if i can't be there full time. @UrAnNub is one of the best dudes I've met on here and putting him into the ownership role will allow us to keep a core of guys together with adding new players along the way. He has helped tremendously last lg season as well as GM for the Junior team. Take him into consideration it would be best for the league.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account