LGCHL Season 6 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Jul 30, 2017.

1. SICKTRICK25

SICKTRICK25 Owner of Portland Winterhawks

Ratings:
    +26 / 4 / -4
    *Age 26

*LEAUGE experience mgmt N/A
    Played for victoriaville , Ottawa 67s
    Managed non LG clubs for 16 and 17, and have been offered GM roles in other leauges.

* knowledge of rules and forums - 6

* able to navigate site correctly and access it from multiple venues.. familiar with the website and how everything works.

* I do understand the role of management and ownership and the responsibilities that come with that..

* WHY and GOALS
    I want to become an owner that creates a real team environment, one that is very composed and organized.. Create and keep consistant lines for chemistry among players..Get lines out ahead of time at least 24 -48 hours in advance so people can plan there days and lives accordingly so that there is less scowering for ecu and fill ins at game time.....Create team private practices and events for every player to get exposure to management..I want every player to get chances not just the "ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW"... Create pairings that work together on the ice based on hockey intelligence and team play rather then based on individual person stats. Create team scrimmages under video recording to see how TC players are growing and give opportunity to players to show how they work with roster players. I know that I will be great if given the chance and I have the time to take this on. Being a owner is a privelage and one that I would not take for granite.

• Like Like x 10
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ssimpson1990
  2. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner

Ratings:
    +7 / 2 / -6
    1. age 23

2. no previous ownership or management

3. I have played 2 seasons

4. I understand the lgchl rules 6

5. yes

6. I understand and accept the owners responsibilities

7.I'd like to take on ownership in the chl for all of those who may be on my roster to have fun and try their best and maybe make it all come together. I also believe in fair play and giving everyone the opportunity to show their skills

8. My goal as a Lgchl owner would be to make season 6 better for my team and give them the opportunities everyone else deserve. I would play my tc's and roster player.. id make great lines with those who are willing and able to play and i wouldnt be picking favourites over skilled players.

• Like Like x 1
    kcgaudett32013
  3. Stanup_Turtle

Stanup_Turtle New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -6
    1 Age 46
    2 CHL season 4 & 5 as GM Sagueneens
    3 I started in the AHL AND PLAYED NHL TO COMING TO CHL TO PLAY THAN WAS GM FOR THE LAST TWO SEASON.
    I ALSO PLAYED IN THE VG LEAUGE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
    HERE to stay.
    4 i know the CHL RULES RATE MY SELF 6+ RULES ALWAYS CHANGE AND UPDATE.
    5 CHL FORUM I CAN WORK AROUND IT YES.
    6 Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    "I Understand & Accept" ... I Understand & Accept
    7 I Wish To Take On Ownership role
    because i know theres a lot of great players here in the chl that people dont see but will hear about if i get the chance to do owner role.
    8 I Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    much better game play for me and my team mates.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. DufOurmick

DufOurmick Owner Gatineau Olympiques Season5 LGCHL PS4

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    dufourmick
  5. Hockeyjohn3

Hockeyjohn3 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -1
    1) 18 years old

2) I have been an Owner for the pavhl and I had a great experience

3) 1 year in the CHL with the Titans and 2 years with the PAVHL

4) 7 very good with learning rules if I need too

5) yes

6) I understand and accept

7) I want to provide better management and have a good team and help them and have the players enjoy their time in the CHL and I would take the role of ownership very seriously and I've been told that I would be a wicked good owner

8) my goals are to be an owner of the CHL and build a team that will go all the way and still have fun at the same time

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mike_yacoub

Mike_yacoub LGCHL PSN - Victoriaville Tigres (Owner/Rw #35)

Ratings:
    +67 / 2 / -6
    1. 26

2. No previous management experience. Always been an intriguing option and challenge i would like to try.
    3. This is my 1st season in LG and i know most people applying have been apart of LG alot longer and probably deserve more of a chance before i do. No experience in any other leagues. I have enjoyed LG alot up to this point and already signed up for s6 i cant wait.

4. Being new i am still learning more trying to be in contact with other agms/gms/owners to help further my knowledge of the rules but i would give myself about a 7
    5. Alot more comfortable up to this point with the website, how to find stuff i need and understand how the forums work and would be even more active and apart of forums as i gained more knowledge about them
    6. I 100% agree and understand this and accept what i am getting myself into the way i see it is if you are going to give up as a owner by the end of the season because you have a team that isnt a very good team shows you arent a very good mentor and shows you have no belief in the team you have put together and brings nothing but issues in youre locker room something I definately want to avoid.

7. I wish to take on this role as a owner because I feel I could bring a team together and be the best they can be, I am not sure if I myself would enjoy moving up to ahl or nhl or helping players be the best they can be to help get them to the next levels. I would keep my tcs encouraged as well by doing practice games and giving them opportunities to crack the main roster especially if they are performing better than a roster player. I would have no issue being afraid to let the roster player know. I would rather have a bunch of players that arent good but show up to every game or available to play anf can count on them over 1 really really good player that shows up only for good time and hardly practices. I want our team to be competitive but at the same time able to have fun and gain chemistry with everyone on and off the ice.

8. Obviously my goals would be to make the playoffs and go far in them. Would love to win a memorial cup but i know how much of a challenge it is with all the good teams and owners out there. I just want the best group of players i can find to make it a great and exciting season for them.
    Just want to also thank you for the consideration for my application as owner. Look very much forward to next season and cannot wait to get started!!! Good luck everyone. PS if i am fortunate to be selected as a owner i would love the chance to own the Windsor Spitfires in the OHL!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 9
    mikeyacoub
  7. Fedorov91X

Fedorov91X Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0

No Streaming Account
  8. MustachoMexicano

MustachoMexicano (azdek63)

Dsicord:
    MustachoMexicano#2370
    Ratings:
    +83 / 26 / -36
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    azdek63
  9. arogame123

arogame123 LGCHL Victoriaville Tigres GM

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    Mike would be an amazing owner, Good Luck Bud!!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. CaponeUptop66

CaponeUptop66 RN Huskies GM

Ratings:
    +9 / 7 / -8
    1. Age:19 (when season starts)

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (S5CHL GM/Owner made the QMJHL finals and lost also made the memorial cup semi finals and lost)
    3. League Experience?
      (S5 was my 1st season in LG I also played PAVHL and was owner of the Winnipeg Jets until I gave up ownership due to me having a child and than was traded to the ducks and made it to the playoffs)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) (Rate:5) willing to read the rules again and take them all in)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes I am)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 6 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Was previously GM/Owner and it was fun making a team and meeting solid ppl lol feels like ur a real life owner sometimes ahaha

8. Your Goals You Wish ToAchieve As A (PSN) LGCHLOwner? ( My goal as a LGCHL PSN owner is to most importantly have fun but put together a good group of guys and or girls . But ultimately to win the championship and the memorial cup and have a solid team who plays good team hockey I previously was GM/Owner and had the chance to play in the memorial cup and finished in the final 3 and met a good group of ppl and solid hockey players all around ., but most importantly I would like to win the whole thing and have fun while doing it ..... P.S HUSKIES 4 LIFE lol

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. XDoctor-jackalX

XDoctor-jackalX Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -7
    I can vouch stand up Turtles for being owner in S6 he's a good guy he knows a lot about the league so I consider him to be a good owner

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    doctorjackal69
  12. BrooksFromDallas

BrooksFromDallas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Age?

Previous League Management Experience?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    I currently have no experience in managing any virtual league but, hoping to have some in the near future.

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    My league experience doesnt run that deep. I joined LG season 5, I have played 1 season in the PAVHL, and 2 seasons in VGHL.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    I know the CHL rules not in-and-out but i do have quite a bit of knowledge about them. So I'd give myself a 5

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 6 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
    "I Understand & Accept"
    I understand and accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I wish to take ownership within the LGCHL prove to myself that i can take on the challenge and take the team as far as possible. Making a big step in to the LG community would start here and that would help me meet new people and building friends all over the world.
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My goals would contain of making new friends like stated above, building chemistry will everyone on my team, and of course having fun. I know LG is a competitive league and with that, I'd push the team to win.

No Streaming Account
  13. AnotherMaple393

AnotherMaple393 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +338 / 92 / -129
    Where's my recommendation :(

xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  14. CSM0419

CSM0419 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 7 / -9
    1. I am currently age 19

2. I have no management experience but help my friends run their teams through the seasons.

3. I have been in the IHL,NHL,AHL,CHL of lg only since season 2.

4.I do not know all of the rules just know the basics. Willing to learn if I get the chance.

5.I do have knowledge of the CHL Forum

6. I Understand and Accept

7.I wish to become a owner because I have always wanted the chance to become one since my first season. The experiences you have with people and relationships you build are great! Also, I would love the chance to have my own team to see what we are capable of accomplishing. I played in the NHL and I feel after all the experiences I have what it take to become a owner.

8.My goals for being a owner is are very simply. What I want is to achieve the best record we can with providing the best opportunities for my team to become succesfull. Another goal is to maintain the team and give them the chance to make a run in the playoffs!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

CSM0419!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. nibblingwalrus

nibblingwalrus Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I would like to vouch for Mike.. outstanding leader and player. I have played 2 seasons and had the opportunity to play for a few really good owners and GMs. Last season I was a gm and understand the management role... there is a lot of potential choosing Mike.. he has demonstrated great leadership and team play. Good luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Edmonton Oil Kings Owner {s6}

Ratings:
    +199 / 28 / -70
    @Rockgosu4 I would also like to vouch for @Mike_yacoub to become an owner, from what have seen he is a very good guy and deserving of becoming a CHL owner in season 6. He definitely has what it takes to create a successful team and also create a very good atmosphere for everyone new to LG. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. UrAnNub

UrAnNub New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    1. 27

2. GM of Kazakhstan, I pretty much ran the whole team. Me an my boy drafted a solid group of guys. Felt like we would of made it deep in the tournament. But we got EA'ed in week 1 and got stuck versing the top team in week 2
    3. League Experience?
      WJC Kazakhsta. S5 Halifax Mooseheads. S4 Saginaw Spirt S2 Niagara IceDogs. An sum VG an PAV
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6 an if I'm selected to be an owner I will reread and go over them again
    5. YES
    6. I Accept and Understand ownership responsibility and the consequences if I don't comply
    7. I LOVE HOCKEY! I'm a big fantasy hockey nerd I love building teams and looking at stats and figuring out ways to improve my team
    8. To be division conference champions make a deep playoff run and win the cup! But most of all play hockey and have fun.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. JLott0910

JLott0910 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 2 / -16
    • Age? 28
    • Previous League Management Experience? 4 seasons of management experience. GM of WBS Penguins in seasons 2 and 3. GM of Rochester Americans in seasons 4 and 5. Been in playoffs 2 out of the 4 seasons I've been a GM, made it up to the Conference Final in Season 3.
    • League Experience? Been playing in LG since the end of Season 1. Have played 1 season in SP and a couple seasons in VG.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes I understand all of the forums, including the management forums.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept all of the rules, responsibilities, roles, and demands of Ownership.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to go to the next level instead of staying as just management (GM/AHL) I would also like to help the CHL grow now that I have been playing in these leagues for awhile and understand the ins and outs of it.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I hope to lead a team to a championship, plain and simple. I also would like to help the new players in this league excel and teach them what they need to know to succeed and enjoy playing in a league competitively.

• Like Like x 3
    jlott0910
  19. Hockeygamer0314

Hockeygamer0314 New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -0
    Good player and respected and think he should get a gm spot.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. JOSHGORDON845

JOSHGORDON845 I play D and any other position as well

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    He is a good player, good hockey IQ, respectful to other teammates, know how to build and carry a team if they are in first or last place, and always trying to improve his team no matter the circumstances. Thats why i think he will make a great owner for his team.....

No Streaming Account