LGCHL Season 6 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Jul 30, 2017.

1. TheGua2dian

TheGua2dian Active Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 2 / -11
    I would like to vouch for Artdv120 this guy has a very good knowledge of this game and all rules. H also is a very good team guy and is always willing to help the new guys... he would make a very good owner and 1 i know who would make it thru the whole season with his team...
    Thanks for a great season 5 and Best of luck in the next S6 :)

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  2. Thorpe_Clan

Thorpe_Clan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 49 / -55
    1. Age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S1,2,3 AHL GM
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      I've been in LG since LGNHL S1 I've participated in LGBA AS A AGM, LGFA PSN. VG. A few seasons.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN CHL RULE) 5
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Yes

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      To give tc's a chance that other owners don't.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Winning seasons. Have players called up to the AHL

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Thorpe_clan
  3. Dedstarks

Dedstarks S6 Owner Victoria Royals Platinum

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -7
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 6 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 50

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      General Manager Drummondville Voltigeurs VGCHL Captain
    3. League Experience?
      2 seasons LG signed up late S4 was a Tc. GM season 5 and i season VG

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      6 but am able to find whatever i need in the forums.
      Yes
      I understand and accept
      I enjoyed my season as Gm of Voltigeurs despite the challenges. I would assume there will be more challenges in Season 6 as there should be a lot more players and TC's. I look forward to again welcoming new players to competitive gaming and guiding them through the process and keeping TC"s engaged. I believe winning is important but primary responsibilty is to understand as owner you are face of the league and integrity is paramount to winning.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? to make competitive gaming fun for all involved and to win by establishing a team first culture which I believe Me,Lynyrd_Skynyrd and JBturf69 accomplished this year with the Volts.

___________________________________________________________________________________

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    dedstarks
  4. arogame123

arogame123 LGCHL Victoriaville Tigres GM

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    I can vouch for Chernoble29 to become an owner. He would be a great owner.

No Streaming Account
  5. Apperation

Apperation Free Agent

Ratings:
    +49 / 2 / -5
    1. Age? 25 years old.
    2. Previous League Management Experience? PSN CHL Ice Dogs Owner Season 2, PSN LGAHL AGM Gulls Season 3, PSN LGAHL Marlies AGM Season 4-5, Xbox AHL Wolves AGM.
    3. League Experience?
      Two seasons of CHL one on each system, four seasons of AHL three on PSN one on Xbox.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      I feel like I know the rules pretty well from being a CHL owner season 2, I would have to go over the rules again to see any changes however, so I would say a six.
      Yup, been around long enough to find myself around this site pretty well I feel.
      I Understand & Accept
      Want to own my own team again and not have people trying to call up my players, I know amateurs and veterans can still be called up, but with a mostly prospect team I can focus on my team and not losing my players to a higher league. Also it is fun to get and meet new players in the LG community.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Can't get the formatting to work right here, but anyway obviously I want to win a Memorial, but in addition to that I am looking forward to getting to build a team on my own (with the help of my GM of course), and get to meet people that are new to LG and have a fun team that enjoys playing hockey together.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    appplayssports
  6. Veclaran

Veclaran Owner LGCHL Kamloops Blazers

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -3
    1. 36
    2. None
    3. Since season 2
    4. 6
    5. Yes
    6. I understand & accept
    7. I have been a goalie since season two and I believe that sitting back here I have gained a good eye for talent and I believe I can piece together a championship team.
    8. I hope to create a atmosphere where players have fun playing and practicing together with a goal of improving themselves, making the playoffs and winning the championship.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. quinsrule

quinsrule I've been hanging around. Platinum

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -4
    1. 43
    2. No league management experience, only real world. 12 yrs AAU Girls Fastpitch coach, 4 yrs League President with 23 teams.
    3. Season 5 LG - Been on NHL since Nintendo 64!
    4. 5.5
    5. Yes
    6. I understand and accept.
    7. To bring a fun and relaxing atmosphere to an LGCHL team, with the understanding that the more the owner/GM/AGM are engaged, the more the players will stay engaged. To create a single goal for the entire team, roster and TC players, that together we can succeed.
    8. To generate an excitement about being on the team, and involved in this league/community. To get all players involved by setting up practice games, scrimmages and tournaments. To uphold all the league rules and code of conduct, because as an owner you directly represent this league. To make season 6 the best season to date, by giving all player the same opportunity. To ensure all players on the team are enjoying their experience. By doing this I believe it makes winning.... a lot easier.

Should you have any questions, or need anymore information, please contact me directly.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Zborg10

Zborg10 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -2
    1. I am 24 years old
    2. I have no management experience
    3. This is my first season of LG
    4. I would rate myself a 6 out 7 of knowledge of the rules
    5. Yes I understand the forums. I also know how to navigate throughout the site to find standings, rosters,etc with no problem
    6. I Understand and Accept
    7. I wish to become an owner in LGCHL is because I had an interesting first year in LG. I had some ups and some downs but for the most part it was enjoyable first season, my team is still in the playoffs and I am having a lot of fun. The big reason I want to be an owner is because I want to have control over my team rather then sit on the sidelines and not really have any input into the decision making process for my team. I want to make those moves or call a guy up or whatever it needs to be I want to have a big part in that process and just being a player on the team isn't good enough for me personally. I feel like if I got the chance to be an owner I would excel.
    8. My goals for being and LGCHL owner would be that as a team we would have a successful season. What I am mean by successful is that we had a great team environment, we won some games and also the most important part is that everyone had a fun season because to me having fun is the best part. Having a great team environment would be that there is no pressure on the players to play well every single game and that if they have a bad game that they aren't going to be sent to the tc roster or get traded away. You can't have players playing like that it won't work out and that happened to me this season and that is why I would not do that to anyone. There needs to be good communication from management and the players. My other goal is to help players reach their own goals for there season as well, whatever that is and I would stop until it was done.

Thank you for reading,

Regards Zborg10

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. Josh hill68

Josh hill68 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -9
    • 27 years old
    • 3 seasons in the chl

• Roster player no experience In ownership just my owner and gms

• 3 seasons

• Vg 1 season
    • 10/10

• 7/7
    • 10/10

• yes
    • yes I understand the rules and i accept
    • I think I have what it takes to try and get a good team together build the team and go for the cup I'm a good leader I think it would be a great season
    A good team and the cup baby good group of guys

GO PETE'S GO

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Ath0miiic

Ath0miiic Gatineau Owner s6

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    1. I'm 24 years old.

2. No previous management XP except the odd time when gm owner and AGM couldn't show then i handled the lines, pictures, etc.

3. First season of LG looking forward to more!

4. I'd say 6 or 7 out of 7, quite sure I'm aware of all the rules and I try to stay current with rules and regulations.

5. I know the forums well, I'm on daily. I can certainly find everything I need to without troubles.

6. I have read the rules. I understand and accept them as well as the responsibility of owner.

7. I would like to own a team because in my first season I had some really great ideas of how I'd like to run a team but was unable to voice myself. I feel I have a great knowledge of hockey and what it takes to win with that said I'd like to put my thoughts in action and see if I can be the owner I think I can be.

8. My goals are quite simple for owning a team, I wanna build a positive, winning environment where guys are constantly working together to build chemistry and win games. My goal is the memorial cup but it all starts with having fun in a good environment. Again I'm a firm believer chemistry beats skill and just want to own a team full of like minded guys with the goal of winning through positive encouragement.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  11. TheRealDudester

TheRealDudester LGCHL Hamilton Bulldogs GM S6

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -1
    1. 15

2. None

3. Roster center season 5, 2 ECU games AHL

4. 7

5. Yes

6. I understand & accept

7. I wish to participate in season 6 as an owner, as I feel my knowledge and enjoyment for the game will allow me to create and manage a team capable of overcoming any obstacle and ultimately winning a championship. I am very committed to my work, and I would like to spread my team first mentality with an organization of my own.

8. As a team, our ultimate goal would be to work together and win games and ultimately make a cup run. I want to create a friendly environment for not only roster but TC players, as well as giving every player opportunities to show what they have. I feel that we can overcome everyone's expectations, and with a team first mentality and hard work, we can hopefully find success throughout the season and into the playoffs.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    • Like x 34
    • Winner x 12
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. TeamWillie5

TeamWillie5 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 3 / -1
    • Age? 16
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) Ive been in This leauge for 1 season and i do Facebook leauge
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 2 if i had all the rules like a book to look at i would know alot then
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) kinda
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? i would like to become an owner.

• (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like to become an owner and show people they deserve to practice with the team and i could change that and all the lines i just wanna make a team good and have good ecu people . And im alwayls around like 24/7
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? if i was an owner i would help and change from what happen last year and just change the team around and make the happy and not mad at each other

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Williegamingnhl
  13. TheNortoriousBIG

TheNortoriousBIG New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    Age?

Previous League Management Experience?
    None

League Experience?
    Season 6 will be my 3rd season of LG.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I want to take on ownership in the LGCHL so I can put together a skilled team of committed players who all have the same goal of winning a championship. I plan on doing this through creating a positive team environment where everyone is encouraged to communicate and contribute towards the goals of the team. This doesn't exclude TC players, I have seen first hand how important active TC's are and I believe that getting everyone their chance to play keeps everyone's interest peaked and creates friendly competition that will better the team. At the same time I want to help develop my players and prepare them in the CHL so that they can move on next season and be successful at the next level or continue their success at this level. While all this is important, the most important thing to me is putting a team on the ice that plays fair and follows the rules so that we are well respected in the LG community.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    1. Develop a positive, fun and winning team environment
    2. Win the Memorial Cup
    3. Have multiple players graduate to the NHL/AHL through the draft
    4. Help my players achieve their own personal goals for the season
    Notes
    I have a reputable GM already picked for season 6 with previous LG management experience.

References
    DEMBURGHBOYZ412 - S4 LGCHL GM, S5 LGCHL Owner
    Sizzlakalonjii - S3 LGAHL GM, S5 LGCHL GM
    Goblues2012 - S4 LGCHL AGM, S5 LGCHL Owner

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. I_swear_im_sober

I_swear_im_sober S6 Saginaw Spirit Owner

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -3
    • Age? 22, 23 in september.
    • Previous League Management Experience? No experience as an owner.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    • League Experience? S5 was my first season in LG. I've been in the VGHL before for about 10 games in their last season and I was also in the SOHL (VGHL before their name change)
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like the challenge of trying to build a winning team and making this a more enjoyable experience for new players to the league.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Obviously it'd be to win the memorial cup, but it'd also be nice to see how I do here and hopefully land a shot at managing an AHL team.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. bcrae88

bcrae88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 9 / -12
    who the fk are you

• Funny x 9
    • Like x 8
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. MosDef02

MosDef02 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Merciless20

Merciless20 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -2
    [​IMG]

1. 31
    2. GM of the Portland Winterhawks from season 5, I did a majority of the work besides the trades.
    3. 2 seasons
    4. I have come a long way on the rules since I started and I have done a ton of studying for general manager last season.
    5. yes
    6. I understand & accept Ownership Responsibility!
    7. I wish to take on the role of ownership in the CHL because I love managerial work that is required to bring a team to its full potential. I also enjoy helping young players transition into the league, I did this last season by posting visual examples of how to sign up for games using the app or website and this made scheduling that much easier. In an ownership role, I will be able to offer players an unbiased support to help them rise through the ranks.
    8. Last season I made a power house of a team but fell short in the playoffs from bad availability and poor sportsmanship of an individual that I couldn't help or prevent. This upcoming season, I plan on putting a club together that is just going to be "have fun and strive to be a well oiled machine" we will achieve this by being treated and respected as brothers.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    merciless2095
  18. VulgarGentleman

VulgarGentleman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MosDef02 is a great guy, Solid player and would make an excellent Owner.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    vulgargentleman
  19. PhewPhewCam

PhewPhewCam KINGSTON LW and GM.

Ratings:
    +188 / 5 / -33
    I just wanna vouch this guy he deserves a team.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    PhewPhewww
  20. actiondave13

actiondave13 Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 9 / -2
    1. 46

2. S2 gm petes s2 ihl owner team germany s3 agm gm ahl cudas s4 gm ahl cudas s5 gm chl sea dogs s5 wjc owner team usa

3. 5 seasons in lg

4. 7

5. Yes

6. I understand amd accept

7. I enjoy managment in lg, i also enjoy the chl and bringing prospects up to speed

8. My goal is to be fair to all players, get as many as i can playing at higher levels and of course winning games

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    actiondave13