LGCHL Season 5 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by John_SheIdon, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LHSbrad35

LHSbrad35 CHL Owen Sound Owner | CHL Social Media Director Platinum

Ratings:
    +32 / 2 / -8
    · Age? 26 Years Old

· Previous League Management Experience? No Previous League Management Experience

· League Experience? 4 Weeks as a Prospect / TC with Saginaw Spirit - I am also part of the VGPHL - Erie Otters in the Virtual Gaming Hockey league.

· Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would say a 6 (I have printed all articles and rules out to reference/read through multiple times). The rules and regulations are similar to VGHL, but there are differences there that will have to be noted as an owner and time will be taken to learn those rules.

· Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes - I have had to use rosters and league news to host TC / Prospect tourney(s) and to send personal messages to specific players.

· Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) Please respond by answering "I Understand & Accept." I Understand & Accept

· Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Even though my experience with the league has only been recently this season, I have seen the great success and outcomes of what it is to be part of the LGCHL community - I would like to share my experience with others, specifically with new members / TC's that help make the league what it is. Specifically, I would like to use my own experience in the coaching field (minor from college) and apply it to a team and roster of players who will devote themselves to the good of the league as well as hockey. I personally would like to keep my positive remarks of LG and pass them on to a good group of players that can make a successful team.

· Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goals are as follows:

• Create an active roster of players who are devoted to playing and being a good representative of the league
    • Promote and interact with TC members who can help make the active roster better through practice, challenge, and game play/strategy
    • Create a successful team and organization - winning mentality, playoffs, and hopefully at some point a championship
    • Have a good management system, GM/AGM that will help run the organization as well as keep all parties informed throughout the season as things do get hectic for periods of time
    • Ultimately share my LG experience and have fun playing the game of hockey

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    srubrad35
  2. Pelley_

Pelley_ New Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

• Like Like x 3
    whosPelley
  3. O-jay23

O-jay23 S5 Owner of Swift Curent Brocos

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 28

2. Previous League Management Experience? None

3. League Experience? 1 season

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To have fun make friends and play some competitive hockey

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Make it to the play offs win the cup allow tc players to play make some new friends and meet some great people

• Like Like x 1
    xxojay23xx
  4. Lynyrd_Skynyrd

Lynyrd_Skynyrd Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner Platinum

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -2
    1. 40+

2. Previous League Management Experience? No management exp. in LG

3. League Experience? 1 Season in LG, 1st season owner in VG

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes, the LG forums are very informative.

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Time to take the next step. I will be a career CHL'er. I know my limitations when it comes to my skills as a player. That being said, I believe ownership/management is where my strengths lay. I own my own company and have had to deal with a number of varying personalities over the last 20 years, most successful and some were not. Can't please everyone is a fact of life. How you handle the "nots" is the challenging part. I would like to help develop the TC playing time issues in conjunction with LG's vision for them. I'd like to be part of the solid steady owners that are needed to successfully grow the LG.

• Like Like x 4
    skynyrd58
  5. CSM0419

CSM0419 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 5 / -9

No Streaming Account
  6. dsully1087

dsully1087 Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    1. 29

2.No previous experience with league teams but ran FNP TC tournaments with 6-10 teams.

3. S4 was my first season playing LG.

4. 6 Ive read over them a couple times but always room to learn more.

5. Yes

6. I accept and understand

7. I wish to become an owner because I'm a very organized individual with experience managing teams just not virtualy. I want to be someone that can help prospects navigate the site and get them exposure they deserve. Really just try and make everyones LG experience a good one from the top of the line up to that last minute sign up.

8. My Goals as an owner would be to have a team the gets better each week and keeps players active. This means giving TCs a fair chance to get called up and keeping the internal competion level high. With that being said I would also try to keep the in team drama to a minimum and will lay out what I expect of people from day 1. I believe if we can do those two things we would find ourselves in the playoff. But most of all hope to just get a solid group together that has a fun and sucsesful season.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    dsully1087
  7. Jwilly_24

Jwilly_24 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 32 2. No previous Management Experience 3.Season 4 was my first season of LG and was on a roster all year played in all 24 of my games and 1 playoff 4. Knowledge of Rules I would say a 6 5. Knowledge of forum: Yes 6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I understand and accept 7. I want to become and Owner in the CHL to help expand the league, put together a competitive team, and create an enjoyable experience for any new members, and give every one a fair shot to make the roster. 8. My goals would be: Create a team w good chemistry that is competitive but can still have fun and try to bring home the cup!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Rahzki

Rahzki New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. 17
    2. None but learned some tips from other owners
    3. 2 seasons as a player in LGCHL, 1 season as player in VGPHL, 1 season as player in PAVHL
    4. My knowledge is a 6
    5. Yes
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. I want to because I have hated all the owners that I have played under and I want to change how owners are and want to get more players opportunities to succeed and grow
    8. I hope to be one of the most liked and understood owners in the league and get get more experience and to expand the league

rahzki
  9. Taketwofl

Taketwofl Owner of The Medicine Hat Tigers

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age?

Previous League Management Experience?

No proper experience however based on my actions in VG I went from the new guy to captain in two games and now I help manage that team under the owner.

League Experience?

Played Season 4 with Sarnia Sting and am currently playing Season 13 in VG leagues

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

I've been a part of some clubs that really needed a solid management core that would allow the team of great players to flourish where they were planted. However the management sometimes hindered the ability to allow the team to advance due to some miscues on its end. I want to be able to step up and put together a playoff winning team that everyone is happy to play on. I currently am employed in a leadership position and have been for many years now and I've never had issues with any of my employees because I take care of them just as I will this team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

-Develop a solid schedule for practicing and better the team.
    -Create an environment that allows all players to get ice time and enjoy their time doing it.
    -Enhance the entire LG experience by ensuring toxic play styles/management is not apart of my organization.
    -Interact with my club so any problems can be resolved internally.
    -Ensuring our TC players are practicing and always ready for their ice time.
    -Most importantly make sure the players are taken care of and have fun.

Taketwofl
  10. DEMBURGHBOYZ412

DEMBURGHBOYZ412 LGCHL Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Owner

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    1. Age 28

2. Previous League Management Experience AGM Lgchl St. John Seadogs season 4
    3. League Experience?
      3 seasons

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to continue to contribute and grow with LG. Teamwork makes the dream work

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to put together a successful team. I want my players to get called up. I want to make playoffs. I want zero forfeits again this season. Try to prepare my players to be good LG members. I want to see my players become AGM's Gm's and eventually owners. I myself started out a tc in the chl and worked my way up in just a few seasons. I hope to lead by example and most of all have fun.

• Like Like x 3
    6millthumbs
  11. xxcardsharkxx406

xxcardsharkxx406 Prince George cougars owner

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I am 47
    No league experience just as player
    2 seasons
    5 but can always learn more
    I no how to navigate site very well
    I accept the responsibility of ownership
    I think l would be a good owner because l would be fair to all players on my team treat everyone equal
    Goals as chl owner would be to make sure everyone has fun learns the rules and to have a respected team from the rest of the other owners as well as league staff and also win a cup
    And if l had choice of team would like barrie colts grew up near barrie
    South l would just like to say thank you and if you choose me as an owner ill not let you down or the players l will have have on my team

No Streaming Account
  12. SilKyy_96

SilKyy_96 New Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -2
    1. Age:23

2. Previous management experience: I don't have any management experience but I play club every night and I'm always on and I'm up for the task.

3. League experience: 1 season of lg on Val dor.

4. Knowledge of chl rules: 7

5. Knowledge of chl forums: 7

6. Accepting ownership role: yes I accept and agree.

7. Why I want to take chl ownership: is because I know a decent bit of people and I want to build a great and fun team. I'm pretty good at the game and I'm a down to earth guy and I know I have what it takes to help build a fun team and make this season a memorable one.

8. My goals for my chl team: win a cup, give everyone a chance to show their talents, have a fun and friendly environment, but most important is to meet new people and have a great environment.

(I deleted my last application because I wanted to make a new resume, there was a couple things I wanted to add.)
    I already have a gm and agm picked out. I hope I'm chosen to be a chl owner, i have a couple people in the league who would vouch for me as well. I won't let you guys down if I'm chosen. Thanks

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  13. wincowboy

wincowboy Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    1. Age:44
    2. League experience: agm season 4
    3. League experience:going into 4th season
    4. League rules:6
    5. Chl forum: yes
    6. I understand & accept
    7. I've been in the league for awhile now playing with a lot of different management learning a lot of what to do and what not to do. I also manager as my career
    8. My goal is first and foremost to build a fun competitive team including tc players and to be sure all players that join the league have a fun and enjoyable time in lg so the league stays strong and ppl want to stay in this league.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    wincowboy
  14. PuffPuffPass814

PuffPuffPass814 PSN LGAHL Bruins

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 23

2. Previous League Management Experience? None, but seeking to manage my own chl team in the near future.

3. League Experience? 2 full seasons as a rostered player in the AHL.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6. Very familiar with CHL rules but will need to refresh my knowledge of it.

5. Very aware and familiar with the CHL forum

6. I understand and accept

7. I wish to take ownership to lead by example and have a team compete for a memorial cup. I wish to use this season of LG as a stepping stone for myself in the community, as I am a veteran player but never experienced ownership or management. I wish to have fun and lead people to like LG and become committed players, I've already influenced friends to play LG and hope to have more play in the future. I wish to be a fun successful owner in LG this season and for seasons in the future.

8. I want to lead a team to a playoff birth and a successful winning season. A goal would be to lead a roster of the right players to a memorial cup. I want to keep everyone happy and satisfied. I want to build a management that makes the right moves and utilizes all of the roster correctly, having roster players show up to every scheduled game and committed TC's that will be willing to step in at the given moment. All in all a goal of mine is to be a successful, well liked and respected owner while having some fun playing LG.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. LG McDonald

LG McDonald LGHL PSN and Xbox Commissioner Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +8,653 / 36 / -312
    @John_SheIdon will be in touch this week with potentially new Owners! I want us to be at 60 teams, and looking at the number of applications I think this is completely POSSIBLE!

• Like Like x 7
    Lg_commissioner
  16. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 6 / -14
    [​IMG]

Thank you all who have applied for Ownership within the (PSN) CHL. Like what @LG McDonald stated, I have choose the next Season 5 Owners & will be posting them within the next few days. All new owners will be messaged & will be informed of further steps as well in the upcoming days. I have locked the Ownership Application thread as we aren't accepting any further applications. We appreciate the amount of interest.

Thank You! ​

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    John_SheIdon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.