1. Need an NHL 18 Beta? LG's twitter has 20 xbox & psn codes to give away

Follow & Tweet @LeagueGamingOfc your console and your gamertag
    Dismiss Notice

LGCHL Season 5 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by John_SheIdon, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D1ggy420

D1ggy420 New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Previous League Management Exerience: I currently do not have management experience but a preious owner Pugz360 willing to help me through the process.

League Experience: This will be my second season in the league.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Rules: My knowledge is about 4/7 but do have plenty of help from previous owner Pugz360

Knowledge of (PSN) Chl forum: Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I understand and accept

Why You Wish To Take Ownership Wihin The (PSN) LGCHL: I wish to take ownership to build a contending team. I would also like to build a good relationship between TC and players and management alike. I would like t be known as an owner who gave everyone a shot to play and show what they can do. I believe everyone should get a fair chance.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As a (PSN) LGCHL Owner: I hope to build a team who can compete and hopefully win come playoff time. Ultimately win a championship.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. TheShaftDaddy

TheShaftDaddy Sudbury Wolves Owner

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
      1. Age? 20

2. Previous League Management Experience? S3 GM Peterborough Pete's.
        (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      3. League Experience? This will be my fourth season with the league.
        (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6
        (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
      5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
        (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
      6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand
        (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
        "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept.
      7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
        I wish to take ownership due to my love for the game and hockey knowledge in real life as well as EA Sports NHL, running a team is rather fun as well as helps make friends through out the league, helping players move further into their LG career's.
      8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
        Making a competitive team and a winning atmosphere that players will be happy to come play for and with the other players in the organization, i would be lying if i also didn't say our goals are to win the cup as everyone here wants that for their team regardless what or who they play for.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    the1shaftdaddy
  3. x25j75x

x25j75x GM of the Owen Sound Attack

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    -Previous Experience: Captain of VGPHL Otters, GM Then Owner of UNHL Carolina Hurricanes
    -League Experience: LW Guelph Storm S4
    -Knowledge of CHL Rules - 7
    -Knowledge of LGCHL Forums - yes
    -Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand
    -Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I wish to take on a Ownership role to help promote, and improve TC players, make them feel as much of part of the team as a roster player. go as far into the playoffs as possible. check in on my players weekly, and make sure everyone is as happy as possible
    -Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Make my team as successful as possible going deep into the playoffs, making sure every single person on my roster is happy and successful. and that everyone enjoys their time here as much as possible

No Streaming Account
  4. Frauts

Frauts Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -3
    • Age? 22
    • Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Havent been any of them in this league, but I was a GM in the VHL for a season before the league folded
    • League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    • I joined the league near the end of this season but i played in vhl for 5-6 seasons
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5-6 but if accepted i will do everything in my power to crank that up to an 8
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
    • Please respond by answering
    • "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • - Id like to have an opportunity to prove my abilities as management and as a player and help to make the league run smoother and be as competitive as can be
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    • - Create a fun and competitive environment for my other management and players.
    • - Give TCs the chance to prove what they have to become roster players if not on my team then on another team
    • - Create a dynasty in the CHL with the same mgmt group every season and be known as a great team
    • - Scout hard in the off seasons to know who the up and coming players are
    • - Have a whole bunch of fun and meet new people to play Chel with.
    Would also like to note that myself and two others that are posting in this forum would like to run a team together "Omnicidal-havoc" and "Pelley_"

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Frautsyy
  5. THEDIRTYDDAWG

THEDIRTYDDAWG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -2
    1. Age 31

2. Previous League management experience? GM AGM of for val-d'or Foreurs LGCHL

3. League experience? Been with LG for over 2 years.

4. Knowledge of (PSN) CHLE rules 1- 7 7being highest ? 7

5.Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL forums? yes very much so.

6. Accepting Ownership responsibilities and role? I understand and accept.

7. Why you wish to take ownership within the (PSN) LGCHL? First off I think its great having this online league getting everyone together for some fun and competitive hockey. I would love to make my team and to compete but also be very fair to everyone by helping them out as much as I can. My job is managing and i'm very organized and think I would be a great asset to the LGCHL community.

8. Your goals you wish to achieve as a (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Well I would love to make a great team with chemistry and make it a fun environment to play. Getting everyone involved and of course winning the championship.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Taylormade1129

Taylormade1129 #91 (C) ONWER: Prince Albert Raiders

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -0
    1.Age:

2.Previous League Management Experience?
    Assient General Manager/ General Manager

3.League Experience?
    I have participated in 2 Seasons within the PSN LGCHL with one season as a GM. I was in charge of all stats and ECU’ing TC’s at short notice and with dependability. I completed every single game sheet for every single game all season and ensured they were submitted in a timely manner.

4.Knowledge of the PSN CHL Rules?
    I can safely say there isn’t a rule I don’t know about in this league. I would rate myself a 7.

5.Knowledge of PSN CHL Forum?
    I am very familiar with the LG forum and I am very proficient with the manipulation of the website. I have the app on my phone and have been using it quite often.

6.Accepting Ownership Responsibility and Role?
    I understand by accepting a PSN CHL Ownership position for season 5 that I am subject to a two year ban if I step down for ANY or get removed as an owner. Additional seasons may be added depending on what other violations occur.I understand and accept.

7.Why you wish to take on Ownership within the PSN LGCHL?
    I wish to take my management skills to the next level and develop a fun atmosphere for all. I would like to ensure that everyone is given a fair shot but that people are most certainly held accountable. I have been recommended to a leadership role by my past owner (Pugz_360 and Gumster09) who have faith I can be a competitive asset to the development of the league.
    Like every other applicant, I enjoy the challenge of running a team and would love to win a cup. I have the free time in my everyday life and the enthusiasm needed to be that leader. I have a great reputation in EA NHL community and plan to use these resources to help my team overall. I plan to bring the heat!

8.Your goals you wish to achieve as a PSN LGCHL Owner?
    I wish to develop a strong competitive team with an expansion team. I wish to help grow the competitively of the PSN LGCHL and be a part of a team that can make a playoff push. I wish to develop some solid friendships and take my experience as GM to the next level allowing me to develop new players into GM roles.

I would like to keep ownership of a CHL team for a few years before making the jump to an AHL club and maybe one day an NHL team.

I plan to do the following as an active Owner:

·Give TC’s a fair chance to play;

·I will play scouting games and ensure everyone is having a good time;

·I will ensure management is pulling their weight and everyone remains in contact;

·I will ensure all players know the rules;

·I will choose reliable management (already have these in mind); and

·I will ensure I respect the salary cap when bidding.

Bring the heat y'all! This should be a blast

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. TH3 0N3 l24l

TH3 0N3 l24l Oshawa generals legend #24

Ratings:
    +87 / 10 / -10
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 5 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 30 (on April 20th)

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      3 seasons as gm in the chl 1 season agm in the chl 3 seasons agm in the ahl (all on the Xbox side) 1 season gm chl psn
    3. League Experience?
      1 And a half seasons in vhl (xbox) 4 seasons iohl (xbox) 10 seasons lg (xbox) 2 seasons psn lg

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      I would say I have about 6.5 in knowledge of the rules on xbox (last season I had a little bit of issues accessing the psn version of the rules thru the app) the rules are quite similar.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      100% capable of all that comes with the forums.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I believe with my experience on the Xbox side I can truly help the psn community grow in lg and help build more excitement here.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To help educate the psn community and to help groom the players of tomorrow and help grow the managers to run the teams of tomorrow.
    9. I understand and accept all responsibilities that is required of a owner and manager in this league.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    th3_0n3_l24l
  8. ozip8826

ozip8826 This guy though

Ratings:
    +33 / 15 / -10
    1. Age-20

2. Previous League Management Experience?Yes

3. League Experience? Since season two.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6, we all have rules we don't know I look forward to learning more.

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I enjoy the chl, devolving and scouting player, and also being one of the first people players meet in the league.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?Have a good team, drive my player to better their game, show and teach the Constitution to my whole team and develop players who are interested in being mangers in future so they are ready to run a team.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ozips8826
  9. DufOurmick

DufOurmick Owner Gatineau Olympiques Season5 LGCHL PS4

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3
    1- Age: 29

2- I was owner in QCHL last year ago as a replacement of JICCY31

3- For my LGHL experience, i am signed here since season2 and like what i saw yet !

4- Knowledge of LGHL rules !
    I know almost all of the rules 6/7

5- Knowledge of LGHL forums!
    I know it too 6/7

6- Ownership and responsability!
    ( Accept and understand it )

7- Why i want to be owner!
    I think that i can be a good owner whos going to respect all the player and answer as much as i can to player that wants to be part of an LG TEAM! I am also going to do a lot of scouting games and give to everyone a equal chance to be part of my future team ;) last reason will be, people will be there to have fun and get to the top.

8- My goals are...
    Be proud of everyone playing for my team, have fun, be the team on top of the standings, help building chemestry, share my hockey experiences with people ( i played reallife hockey for 7year ) I know all of it ;)
    But my first goal is : BE A LGHL OWNER

dufourmick
  10. B4Dn3wsJER3

B4Dn3wsJER3 #23, Rouyn-Noranda Huskies Owner, S5

Ratings:
    +39 / 18 / -22
    1.Age?

2.Previous League Management Experience?

I was a gm in s2 for a little aswell as a weekend league.

3.League Experience?

Been here since S2. I have played a few games in vg and a small weekend league where I was a gm aswell

4.Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)

I know all the basic rules. Playoff rules I know are slightly different I would need to familiarize myself with those.
    I would rate myself as a 5

5.Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    Yes

6.Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"

I Understand and accept

7.Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

Would like to try owning a team. I beleive I have what it takes to build a solid team . It's all about networking and meeting new people to .

Just to build a solid sqaud that contends every night. Fun is most important. I'm trying to help new guys get into the spotlight aswell .

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    B4dn3wsjer3
  11. Vraz_sniper

Vraz_sniper New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

MGT Exp:
    Season 8 LGCHL XBOX AGM Cape Breton
    Season 13 VGPHL Owner Erie Otters
    Season 2 VGCLUB Owner Erie Otters VG
    Season 4 LGCHL PSN "Captain" Erie Otters

League Exp LG 3 LGHL seasons
    Knowledge of League Rules? Very well understanding, will take time to learn any new rules.
    Knowledge of League Tools? Very understanding. I was helping other owners and gms with league tools in the past seasons.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

I understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I wish to take on a Ownership role to help promote, and improve the life of TC players, make them feel as much of part of the team as a roster player. To be competitive and go as far into the playoffs as possible. I would also take responsibility to other management personel to do what us expected of them as managers and to include everyone on the team including TC's. I would make sure that i had enough proper management and all the right tools to be a very successful team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Let my team enjoy winning games, gaining chemistry, communicate well with others, a threat to any team we play. Make it a team any player in the league would be happy to call home. Get to the play offs and win. Have a team that at the end of the season is full of friends and fond memories.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Itzhawkeybby
  12. MyNamesMino

MyNamesMino S5 Owner of Rimouski Oceanic

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 20

2. Previous League Management Experience? No, but I am looking forward to having the opportunity.

3. League Experience? 1 Season (Season 4)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would say a solid 6. I took some time to go through the rules at the beginning of season 4, and learned some very valuable things from management on my previous team.

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? I consider myself to be very knowledgeable of the forums overall on this site, not just the CHL forums in general. It took some time getting used to, but I can say that by the end of season 4 I could navigate them pretty easily.

6. (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes.

7. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

8. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I wish to take on an ownership with the CHL because I like to challenge myself. I find that being an owner takes more than just scheduling people for games every night. It requires someone that is willing to get to know his/her players and knowing what works and what doesn't as a team. I had many of my past teammates recommend that I should apply for ownership because they believed I would be a good owner and I agree with them. I also have a pretty relaxed schedule so I feel like that I would be able to put forth plenty of time towards getting my team into the playoffs and making a successful team overall. I want to make my team, a team that everyone wants to play for, and looks forward to playing. I strive in being good at what I do, and would make sure that my team from roster players to TC guys get a chance to play. I know what it is like to sit on the TC roster and not play, but TC players are a key factor in making the playoffs and having a successful team.
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My goals as an owner in the CHL are:
    • Create an environment for returning players and new players to feel comfortable and understand there role on the team
    • Create an active TC Roster that is ready to go 30-45 Minutes prior to game time.
    • Make the playoffs
    • Get players involved within the team and on the site so they come back for another season
    Overall I would just like the chance to give players a place to play, and enjoy playing. If I felt like I was incapable of doing this I would not apply. After my first season in the CHL I thoroughly enjoyed it and want to give that same experience to new and returning players. I felt like getting more involved with the site and the players would be good not just for myself but for the site in general. I have recommend this site to multiple people and they have really enjoyed it as well. To end, I hope that I get the chance to be given an ownership role for season 5.

Thanks,
    MyNamesMino

• Like Like x 2
    DreaMuR88
  13. ApexPredator724

ApexPredator724 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 25

None but I did assist with some minor stuff like stats and photos

3. League Experience?
      3 full seasons of LGHL PSN and now a part of VG as well.

7/7
      Yes
      I understand and accept

I think despite not being the best player I understand the game very well. I am always willing to work with players to improve and have the patience to develop a quality team that can assist our AHL and NHL counterparts. I also have played 3 seasons now and would like to take on some more responsibility and a little more control over the type of play I am a part of.

Help players develop and move on to the main rosters
      Contend annually
      Establish credibility to become a GM or owner of the higher levels
      Have fun and make the game enjoyable as we introduce new players to our league

• Like Like x 1
    apexpredator724
  14. EPICxSKILLZY

EPICxSKILLZY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?
    im 19 years old ( 20 this year )

i have no experience in management but it would be an honor to have

3.League Experience?
    this was my first year in LG i was also in VG for a year

I would say my knowledge of the rules are a solid 6
    yes i am familiar with it

I understand and accept

i wish to take ownership within the PSN LGCHL because I believe that i can be a great owner... why? because i would host many pick up games , get to know my players and let everyone have a shot at playing for me. I wouldn't let my TC players sit on the bench waiting to play only when i need them... I would host weekly pick up games between my TC and Main roster players to see the changes i can make to have a successful career . I also know a few guys that are not signed up for LG that are willing to if i become an owner.

my goals to achieve as an owner is simple.. its for my players to like me as a owner and wake up being happy to play.. I have seen teams where management was a little messed up and players not being happy... my goal is for all my players to be happy and keep working hard to achieve a main roster spot .. My goal is to make the playoffs and have my players come back and want to play for me again if i get another season as an owner.

• Like Like x 1
    Epicxskillzy
  15. hockeyhockey789

hockeyhockey789 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    1. Age: 16

I do not have any previous League Management Experience. I would like to get some tho.

3. This will be my third season of LG. The leagues I was in was AHL and CHL.

4. 6

5. Yes I am very familiar with the CHL forum.

6. I understand and accept.

7. I will be looking to have some competition and run a fun organization. There was some bad experiences with ownership and the GM and I wanna fix that and make a good organization

8. My goal is to win the memorial cup, bring the competition out in people, bring fun to the team, treat everybody equally, let people give me advice, let them chose who they wanna play with on the roster, help my players move up, give them the chance to play more and just too have fun with my team

No Streaming Account
  16. Zeus_Zwick

Zeus_Zwick Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 33

No Previous Experience in LG but have run clubs in the past
    3. League Experience?
      I have been in the league for 1 season

Yes
      "I Understand & Accept"

1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I wish to take ownership of a team to grow the league with a skilled and fun group of guys. I wish to run a tight ship built to succeed throughout the season.
    2. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My goals as an owner is to run a tight ship with a focused and fun group of guys while still building relations and strengthening the core with an active TC group. I hope that everyone can still have fun and build relations with team mates.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    zeus_zwick
  17. rat48180

rat48180 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. 40.
    2. 0 in management experience.
    3. This is my second season on lg and owner of saint John seadog on vg.

4. 4.

5. Yes.

6. I understand and accept

7. I played last season have fun playing it I'd like to try to step up and be an owner and try to go meet new people and trying to win the Memorial Cup.

8. To promote lg and bring tc up to roster get Prospect to amateur.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    rat48180
  18. PR0D1GY_81

PR0D1GY_81 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I have no management experience in lghl

I have been on lg for one season, where I was a roster player and made it into the past 1st round of the playoffs. I am also on vg where I have played over 30 games

My knowledge of the rules I believe is about a 7 because I have read the rules

Knowledge of (psn) chl forum? Yes

I understand and accept

I would like to take ownership in the lgchl, because I think I can build a dominant team

My goals:
    -build a dominant team
    - give all members under my management a chance to prove themselves through scouting.
    - hold practices a lot, this would help my team build chemistry and help me make decisions while managing

I hope you strongly consider me for an ownership position in the lgchl season 5

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. Kred_14

Kred_14 CHL Allstar

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Age 17
    I am a an owner of a careerleague team that is currently the top team in the league and I was a captain for a VG team that was a contender
    I played one season of lg currently in second season of VG and in first season of careerleague
    7 I read the rule book twice and know the rules
    I was on the site like 3 times a day just to see stats and news
    I understand the role and responsibilities I never quit on anyone my lg owner quit and it pissed my whole team off I know what it can do to a team
    I wish to create a playoff contending team

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Jawoba_9

Jawoba_9 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 20

none
    3. League Experience?
      1 season of LG season 4 CHL season 1 NBA season 2 Fifa

yes
      i understand & accept

i want to take ownership because i feel i have good communication skills and can make and build a winning team and want to make new friends in the mean time
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? my goals are to make new friends and have people enjoy playing on my team give everyone a fair shot and give everyone equal games, and make playoffs and hopefully win a championship

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.