LGCHL Season 5 CHL Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by John_SheIdon, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 6 / -14
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application outlined below as we intend to expand the league with teams even further then 34 that we currently stand at. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season 5. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.​

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 5 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You ​

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    John_SheIdon
  2. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Edmonton Oil Kings Owner {s6}

Ratings:
    +184 / 28 / -65
    AGM of the LG Sherbrooke Phoenix [Playoff Contender]
    Member of season 4 LGCHL
    Yes
    I understand and accept

-I feel like I would be a great owner, because I believe I can create one of the best CHL teams in season 5 of LGCHL PSN. Also I think I would be a great owner because I will make sure to give my TCs their chance to play, and prove themselves. Also I am organized, easy to deal with and smart with all the choices I make. Finally I have great availability [Usually available after 3pm EST on weekdays, all day on weekends]

My goals as an owner are the following
    -I will give TCs their chance to play
    -I will make LG a fun experience for all
    -I will run lots of scouting games
    -I will communicate with my team constantly
    -I make sure I explain the rules in detail to my team
    -I will make sure that I keep drama to a minimum on my team
    -I will get along with everybody
    -I will choose a reliable GM and AGM [Already have a GM in mind with LG experience]
    -I will make sure to set limits on all of my bids when drafting, to make sure that I can have salary cap room during the season
    -I will get new people to join LG [expand]
    -I will guide my team to the playoffs in season 5

Thanks I hope you highly consider me when choosing your owners for Season 5 of LGCHL

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dmcgloin

Dmcgloin play wing but will play any position needed.

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

I have no management experience in lg but would very much like to.

I have been on lg for one season, I am also on vg.

My knowledge of the rules I believe is about a 6

Knowledge of (psn) chl forum? Yes

I understand and accept

I wish to take on ownership within the (psn) lgchl because I have been told by multiple teammates and past management that I would do well as an owner. And I am very confident in a leadership role. I feel I would make a great owner because I would give all members a chance.

My goals:
    -build up a strong team
    - give all members a chance to prove their worth.
    - grow strong chemistry throughout the team.
    - practice with my team and build team strategies to grow strong as an individual and as a team

I would very much like an ownership positions and have names for some management that would be happy to tell you what they think

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo (GM of the Cleveland Monsters) AHL GM (PSN)

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -6
    27 Years Old , Manager for Flint Firebirds Lgchl Season 4 Took our team to playoffs, Ive played S3 n S4 went to finals 1st ever season and are in playoffs S4, My knowledge on knowing the rules out of a 1 to 7 id say 7 this season helped me understanding all the rules on what you can do and cant do, My knowledge on knowing the CHL forum and websites perfect (rosters,league news standings everything), i accept the ownership role on what I have to do to become owner and help make a contending team, The reason on why I want to become a owner for S5 is because I know alot on the rules and how the website and CHL Leagues run im wanting to build a team and make them playoff contenders and a team to watch out for and making the LGCHL a intresting season,My goals on what I want to achieve in being a S5 owner is to make everyone happy and make it a fun season for not only my 17 man rosters but also TCs, my goals to have fun make it to the playoffs and try take it all in S5 thanks Bill.Davis

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    bill3y09
  5. Goblues2012

Goblues2012 Owner Sherbrooke Phoenix S5

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1
    1:49

2:season 4 AGM Oshawa Generals

3:Active in LG since season 2, played 1 partial season of VG didn't care for that league.

4:7 Comfortable with the rules

5:7 Comfortable with the forums as well

6:I understand and accept

7: I would love the challenge of building a competitive team. Work with the management staff to ensure everyone involved in the organisation has an enjoyable season.

8:Goals i wish to achieve, put a competitive team on the ice. Have an active TC group that is competitive as well. Have a successful season.

Thanks for the consideration

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    goblues2013
  6. JasonGC13

JasonGC13 S5 Edmonton Oil Kings Owner

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    1. Age? 25

Assistant General Manager Niagara Ice Dogs
    3. League Experience?
      This will be my second season on LG
      I have read all CHL rules and would say I have a good understanding of the rules and regulations. 6/7
      Yes well versed in the site.
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I had a great year as AGM. Ive seen what it takes to manage a team, Ive been through the good and the bad and would love to build a team and win the cup this season and many seasons to come.
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Build a winning team that is enjoyable to all players. Including TC's.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.
    Any further questions please feel free to message me.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xxjasongc13xx
  7. MajiikalSniipes

MajiikalSniipes S5 Drakkar

Ratings:
    +17 / 5 / -4
    1. Age- 25

2. I have no previous ownership or management in LG.

3. I've played 1 season of LGCHL season 4 for St. John Seadogs. 9 regular season games and 2 playoff games.

4. I'd rate my knowledge as a 6. Being familiar with the league (and team) RULES was my first obligation to being a member of St. John, easy to understand and oblige by.

5. Yes.

6. Yes I understand the responsibility of being an LGCHL owner. I understand the repercussions that may ensue if my ownership falters. This won't be an issue with me though, as if I'm granted ownership I will be very involved, enthusiastic and hopefully flawless.

7. I wish to take ownership of a LGCHL club because I believe I embody the traits for what is needed to be a great owner in LG. I have the enthusiasm and time on my hand to direct and lead a team to the best of my ability through a full 9 week season and through CHL playoffs to the Memorial Cup. I have a large outreach in the EA NHL community and will use all my assets to better myself as an owner.

8. I'd like to achieve success in the highest standard as an owner of a LGCHL PSN club, that's my #1 goal, winning the whole thing. As an owner of a CHL team I'd also like to influence players to better themselves, to hold themselves to the highest possible standard in this league. Scheduling the best possible lineups and keeping everyone involved, from the top roster players down to randomly assigned TC'S, it will be my job to create a team atmosphere that everyone is involved, active and has their voice heard.

I understand & accept the role and responsibility of A LGCHL PSN owner.

Thank you

-MajiikalSniipes, PSN

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. omnicidal-havoc

omnicidal-havoc New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 3 / -5
    1 - 30 years old
    2 - no experience in this league agm for vhl xbox 360
    3 - 1 season
    4 - 7
    5 - yes
    6 - i understand and accept
    7 - i want the control that allows me to build a team how i want to build it
    8 - my goals are to have fun and be a very good team in the chl also to be fair to everyone and have no bias. i also have a gm and agm in mind already that are buddys and willing to help me bring a championship to a team if u choose me

thanks psn omnicidal-havoc

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. CJSnipes3

CJSnipes3 The Black Fedorov

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    1-17 years old

2- No previous management experience in LGHL but looking forward to taking on the challenge

3- Played 2 seasons in LG: Flint Firebirds and Victoriaville Tigers

4- (5)

5.Yes

6. I understand & Accept

7. Ever since I started playing EASHL in NHL 14, I have always seen it more than a game mode. I viewed it as a game of fun and seriousness combined, and believe it should be taken as serious of real hockey. When I heard of LGHL, I was very excited to know there was a place to play with other good, serious players who love 6v6 hockey. I would like to own a team to help my teammates to become better players, build a team bond among one-another , and lead my team to victory, by putting players together who match in playing style and chemistry. I hope to have this opportunity.

8. -Lead my team to championship
    -Help players on team bond together and achieve one goal, Winning
    -Promote and lead a place for people to try as hard as possible, have fun, and win
    -Promote Sportsmanship and the concept to win as a team, and loose as a team
    -Give everyone an equal chance to succeed. (TC's, Roster Players)
    -Be open to other's opinions and ideas and welcome them with open arms
    -Provide equal and fair advancement opportunities for all players

I accept this role of an LGCHL club owner and will do my very best if given the opportunity.
    Thanks,
    CJSnipes3 (PS4)

CJSnipes91
  10. ZeRo_SyMPoThY

ZeRo_SyMPoThY Owner of Sarnia Sting s5

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -9
    1. Age 24
    2. No prior management experience I have picked up what I can from two greatly managed teams this season
    3. 1 season Sherbrooke Phoenix
    5.yes
    6.i understand and accept the responsibilities that come with ownership
    7. I wish to take ownership because I feel like I am good at being a leader as even in my personal life at work I am tasked with running a crew I enjoy it and believe I can easily translate it to leading a successful lgchl team
    8. My goals would to be first and foremost a respectable and well organized team I would not tolerate anything that makes our team look bad I would like to build a winning team and a fun atmosphere like the teams I've had the privilege of playing for this season (Saginaw-Sherbrooke) I believe I can do just that
    I accept the challenge of ownership and hope I am selected

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. WhatsTheMaatta

WhatsTheMaatta Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I have no prior management experience in this league but I was an AGM in the VG hockey league.

This is my second season of LG. I have been playing with LG kids for awhile now and would like to get more involved.

I would rate my knowledge of the rules at about a 6, I'm sure there is room for me to gain more knowledge on them.

Yes I am familiar with the CHL forum.

I understand & accept the responsibilities that come with being an LG owner.

I would like to take on ownership because I believe that i can put together a competitive & fun team, giving everyone a chance to crack roster and become an elite player in this league.

My goals I wish to achieve as an owner are as follows:
    -I want to give everyone a fair shot at playing. This means giving TC's a chance to move up by playing games with them & setting up scrimmages/tournaments.
    -I want to be able to make the LG experience fun for everyone so they continue to want to play.
    -I would make the team as drama free as possible & be as active as possible to make sure the drama is down to a minimum & that everyone is having fun.
    -Last of all, I would like to make a team that is not only fun but competitive as well & win a championship!

I understand & accept the responsibilities that come with being an LGCHL owner & hope that I get selected.

Thank you for the consideration.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Evilwoot

Evilwoot Mediocre Goalie at Best

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -7

TC manager (made up title) for Armada, and hosted a lot of TC games. League director and owner in a different weekend league.

I have only played in the LGCHL, but help to run a weekend league as a director and owner.

My knowledge of the rules is quite extensive and I know the site extremely well as I am usually browsing it.

I understand and accept.

I love to help and to manage. I believe I could bring some more stability and fair play to this league in the next seasons, and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make that happen. That is both why I wish to become an owner, and what I wish to get out of becoming one.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Cheers!!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Evilwoot90
  13. FlyGuys9030

FlyGuys9030 Owner Saginaw Spirit Gold

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -2
    1. Age? 32

2. Previous League Management Experience? I was Owner in S7 & GM in S5 & S6 in the VHL on Xbox.

3. League Experience? S5 will be my second season in the LG community. As per my previous answer I was also part of the VHL for 3 seasons.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would rate myself between a 5-6, there is always something new to learn everyday.

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I enjoy the challenge of taking something from nothing and making it into something great.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I would like to think my goal would be the same as every other owner and to build a successful team that would be highly competitive that could go the distance, and in all just have fun with a chore group of players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    flyguys9030
  14. SGDragonSlayer

SGDragonSlayer LGRL Owner

Ratings:
    +271 / 148 / -288
    • Age? 16
    • Previous League Management Experience? LGRL Owner
    • League Experience? LG Since Season 2, 2 seasons on VGHL
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes 100%
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 5, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 5 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To create a winning CHL team and to make the CHL a friendlier place
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I don't care about any game achievements except for the cup

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    SGDragonSlayer
  15. FPS__ARES

FPS__ARES S5 Owner of the Vancouver Giants

Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -3
    1. Age?
      AGM and GM Season 4 North Bay Battalion
    3. League Experience?
      1.5 seasons
      5, I have basic knowledge of the major rules, but can still learn more
    1. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    2. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept

1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • I would like to help LG Grow
    • create a team where all players get a fair opportunity to play
    • Feel as if I already have ownership experience after last season
    1. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    • Win
    • Get to playoffs
    • Create a team that players will want to be apart of

• Like Like x 5
    FPS_ARES
  16. Silvio_kris

Silvio_kris Pfttt

Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -3
    1. Age? 19

2. Previous League Management Experience? Currently have no previous experience in a management role within the league.
    3. League Experience? This will be my second season within the league.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand

"I Understand & Accept"
      I wish to take on a Ownership role to help promote, and improve the life of TC players, make them feel as much of part of the team as a roster player. To be competitive and go as far into the playoffs as possible.

Make my team a threat to any team we play. Make it a team any player in the league would be happy to call home. Get to the play offs and win. Have a team that at the end of the season is full of friends and fond memories.

• Like Like x 1
    Kris_The_Crazie
  17. x-Frost-Wolf-x

x-Frost-Wolf-x Greatest 6th D of all time

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    1. Age. 30

2. Previous League Management. None, but i was very active and involved with both my vhl and ahl teams.
    3. League Experience?
      Season 4. Started off as a TC and worked my way into a roster spot.

I would say i have a fairly good understanding of the rules. I got as familier as i could with them as i k ew i would be applying for an ownership role in the upcoming season.
      Yes. Very familier with the website and forums pages.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility &

"I Understand & Accept" YES . I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I am a believer in fair play. Some teams i noticed had a lot of talent on their TC list but refused to play them choosing friends over and above all. If you dont happen to make the roster straight away. Stay active and you will get game time.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goals as an owner would be to put forth the best team possible. Have everyone get along and win some games. Make the playoffs and hopefully play for a championship.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Water_wheels

Water_wheels Barrie Colts owner Season 5

Ratings:
    +24 / 4 / -1
    1. Age: 29

2. Previous management experience season 1 Portland gm season 2 Providence gm season 3 Springfield AGM

3. League Experience: 4 seasons

4. Knowledge of chl psn rules: 6 good knowledge but can always know more

5. Knowledge of chl forum: 6 I know the forums and how to use them very well.

6. Understanding and accepting ownership responsibility and role
    I understand and accept the ownership role and responsibilities

7. Why take ownership?

I feel I have the ability to make the lg experience fun and also a winning opportunity for guys new to lg and league play. I would like the opportunity to work with players who are learning league play and give them a fun season to start out with.

8. Goals as a chl owner:

1. To create an organization that people want to be a part of. I want people to enjoy league play and chl and my organization is where they would enjoy there start in league play.

2. Make the organization competitive in both regular season and playoff titles.

3. To increase players new to league plays hockey iqs. I would like to be able to give players a system that is not only successful at the chl level but will give them success at the AHL and NHL levels

On another note already have a gm in mind to work with in sgDragonslayeryt

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. snake16doctor

snake16doctor QC Remparts Owner

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 5 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 35

None, but helped organize TC games and scouting games over the last 2 seasons
    3. League Experience?
      LG, 3rd Season

6, Ive read the rules and discussed with numerous Owners & GM's. Feel I have clear understanding & Knowledge of the CHL Rules
      Very Familiar using the Forum to find players, Teams, Standings ETC
      I Understand & Accept
      I would like to become an owner becasue i feel i could help by providing an organized & fun team that would compete by following the rules and doing things the right way.
      I have experienced multiple teams and have seen what works and what doesnt. Im extremely organized and have hosted numerous large scale tournaments for other games and feel as though i would be an asset to the CHL with the intention of being extremely active and helping others have fun playing a great team game.

Have fun, follow the rules & of course win a title! Id like to help others get introduced to this fun league and help them move up the ranks to make NHL, AHL & CHL great!

• Like Like x 2
    Snake16doctor
  20. Tehh__Pwnerer

Tehh__Pwnerer Active Member Platinum

Ratings:
    +83 / 78 / -57
    1. Age?
      GM of the toronto marlies last season
    3. League Experience?
      3 seasons
      6, I have basic knowledge of the major rules, but can still learn more
    1. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    2. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept

1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • To have fun and enjoy my time on lg and making a cup contender
    1. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner
    2. To make the playoffs and win the cup and making sure everyone has fun and enjoys there season on lg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.