Season 4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Redmile89, May 4, 2017.

1. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    First and for most, congratulations to the NJ boys, was a decent series. People can say all they want about second tag this and second tag that, they were the better team no questions asked, and I think it's just a lame exscuse for people to make those accusations.

On another note;

To wrap up the season I'd like to take the time to thank @vhigh and @Moranaconda for their efforts on the media side with the show. Makes the league that much better and know a lot of guys who thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. Hopefully you guys can keep it up.

First name that comes to mind with write ups would be @Kingbling647, so good on you for taking the onus to do those.

I know there's more people that helped out but these are the names that come to mind.

Figured a proper "Handshake thread" should be made and a quick thanks given to some of the main media figures on the site.

Generally speaking, I find little things like this are what really separate the PS4 community from the Xbox outside of the competition.

Also shout out to @frostx17 for putting in the time to make Pro Series happen over here.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Redmile89