Season 15 Draft

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by bingo king, May 2, 2017.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member Staff Member LGBA Staff

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    When :
    Sunday May 7th, 2017 @ 8pm central

Who :
    In reverse order of team draft
    1st Pick - Memphis Grizzlies @xZxKrazixZx & @Woohdy v2
    2nd Pick - Washington Wizards @oYOUNG BLOODo & @JTP27 o
    3rd Pick - New York Knicks @bingo king & @dantheman896
    4th Pick - Denver Nuggets @Whiteb0y902 & @JarringHarpy55
    5th Pick - Atlanta Hawks @TheRealRipzy & @itsTheB055
    6th Pick - Milwaukee Bucks @SyKe Detroit & @romags101
    7th Pick - Miami Heat @Jsnyder5 & @Moody16 BC
    8th Pick - Boston Celtics @SolomonGrundyWB & @Kryss85

Where :
    http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?forums/leaguegaming-basketball-association-lgba.388/
    Below the Shoutbox there is a GREEN box that says Draft.

Rules :
    Leaguegaming Basketball Association Draft
    1. Draft will be held the Sunday before the Season begins.
    2. Sign-Ups close for the draft a half hour before the draft is scheduled to begin.
      1. It will re-open at the conclusion of the draft.
    3. Serpentine format is used for the draft.
    4. Teams have 3 minutes when it is time for their selection.
    5. All Management can make selections but the Owner is the one who should be handling the actual picks.
      1. If the Owner messages League management and complains of their GM/AGM making selections we will remove GM/AGM status until after the draft.
    6. We will have 6 draft rounds to fill out the roster.
      1. 1 Owner + 1 GM + 6 draft picks = 8 players
      2. Owners who took advantage of the cornerstone will retain their 1st round pick.
        1. They won’t be moved back as it is a serpentine draft so they’d get essentially 3 top picks with a pick coming right back to them before other teams get a choice. They already are benefiting by having a cornerstone before the draft.
        2. You're roster must be trimmed down to 8 players after the draft.

League Schedule :
    The season will start the following Tuesday, March 9th. it will be a 5 week season in total.

League Reminders :
    We will be using the same rules as last season. Including the late season adjustment of 8 players no max. HOWEVER, doing this is a huge gamble on growth. If guys get on teams and don't get a chance to play they will not keep showing up and they will not sign up for following seasons. We did it this way to increase the league size team wise.

The regular season is 1 thing, and the playoffs are another. Play guys, give them a chance and don't screw yourselves into a bunch of forfeits cuz you didn't have active tc cuz they all quit on you. In the playoffs you shorten rotations.

If we are getting complaints of guys never getting a chance or being confirmed than not allowed to play we will go back to the old way. You guys are being given the apple, do not make it go sour. One bad apple will ruin it for the bunch.

Bingo King schedule
    I get a lotta messages from you guys. I am going to be UNAVAILABLE completely for any questions or problems Monday May 8th & Tuesday May 9th. I'm having surgery and won't be on top of things if you message me. So please direct everything to @dantheman896 & @Kusznir

If i missed anything please ask below. Good Luck Guys and see ya in scouting.

• Like Like x 1
    In the menus
    BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member Staff Member LGBA Staff

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    Guys reminder. Draft is tonight at 8 pm central

• Like Like x 1
    In the menus
    BingoKing91