S5 LGHL Write-Up [Pacific Division]

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Hriiz, May 22, 2017.

1. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    Hi friends, I'll be doing my first write up, giving my opinion on how teams will do and also my predictions. I hope you guys enjoy and please leave your opinions in comments!

Pacific Division

Anaheim Ducks

Forwards: This team has some good players on pretty decent contracts. Starting with @Ksteiding1 who will likely be this teams #1 centre, he will have a supporting cast of @EvO & @Bruchboi900. Along with this top line talent, the Ducks have some players that will help with the depth of this team. Knowing the recent teams that @Polska_B0SS_780 has built, you expected this team to be deep offensively. @Polska_B0SS_780 & @xXAucoin1Xx will be big players for this team and we will see throughout the season if they can provide depth scoring and help the Ducks get back into the playoffs.

Defence: @soccaplaya11 will be the cornerstone of this talented defensive core and will, have support from @OGPotsie , @nowelbaby & @kg3inOTT who are all great players are even better contracts. Picking up @matthuot87 was an interesting move but we will see if the AHL made him a better player or a worse one. All around this d-core is one of the most talented and has the most depth in the league.

Goalies: Goalies are a weird kind of breed, @xCr0sbyXx87 is a well known goalie in the league and everyone knows about him. We will see if he can do his job in net and help the team get back in the playoffs. I have no idea who the backup goalie is so I can't comment much on him.

Prediction: 43-31-8; 94 points.

KEY Players to watch : @xCr0sbyXx87 , @soccaplaya11 , @EvO

Arizona Coyotes

Forwards : @Moranaconda had a tough decision in letting vhigh go as GM but it was the right move as he brought in @frostx17 to centre the 1st line of the coyotes. This was a great move as Frost is a very talented player and will probably help out in management more than most of the GM's do. Having Frost at $0 doesn't remove the fact that @jay6219 & @JCpens22 at a combined $12M. They could've gotten both of them cheaper in bidding in my opinion but we will see how this plays out. Outside of these 3 guys, they have decent depth but in the long run, I don't see this team making a bang offensively.

Defence : @Moranaconda & @Eazy-_-V (vhigh) will be this teams top 2 pairing and even if they don't have the top end talent, they both play great together and know how to get the team going and are great leaders. Outside these 2 guys there defence drops but they do have 8.25M so we will see what they do with this extra cap.

Goalies : @zBernatchez is a great goalie in this league and whenever hes not playing with the top line, he will likely have to carry and steal some games. I dont know the backup on this team.

Prediction : 39-38-6;84 points.

KEY Players to watch : @jay6219, @JCpens22, @Moranaconda

Calgary Flames

Forwards : This team has top end talent which is lead by @BigJayAyotte, @SJUSoccer, @xW 4 R D, and @Nuge. This teams going to be one of the highest scoring teams in the league easily and the depth of @Lord x Finesse and @slammerama will add to this offensively loaded team. I like this team offensively and everyone is on great contracts.

Defence : @Redmile89 will carry this teams d-core and with @bill_1492 switching to defense, it will be interesting to see how he does. I think this team needs improvement in the defensive part of the team but I know Jay will improve this team throughout the season.

Goalies : One of the leagues best goalie tandem with @Th3 l AnD 0n1y & Mr.FFGame7 @drally20. Both of these goalies are #1 on basically every team this season and I believe they will lead this team easily back into the playoffs.

Prediction : 49-26-7;105 points.

KEY Players to watch: @BigJayAyotte , @SJUSoccer, @Nuge, @drally20

Edmonton Oilers

Forwards : This french filled team is lead by @XxJusT4TheShoWxX as Franky is one of the most talented and nicest guys on here. He shows up and helps out whatever team he is on. @Kush-Demon_QC is also top line talent on a a very cheap contract at 2.25M. @I-Dekar-I and @Leg_al both made the switch from defense to forward and imo they will both adapt as they were offensively minded dmen. @cwmcwilly07 and @SebCrakpot will help with the depth of the Oilers.

Defence : This teams defence is one of the most talented i the league with basically everyone on a great contract. @NH4JP switching to defence will save this team a lot of cap as he has a $0 contract. @Dazwyy & @x-Skinner-_53_- at a combined 4.5M is great and it allowed them to get @PteCyr at 7.5M. @Ledhed18 switching to Defense is interesting but I think he will be just fine.

Goalies: This teams goal tending may hurt them as they dont have a #1 goalie. Throughout the season I think we ill see some changes to the teams goal tending.

Prediction : 48-26-8;104 points.

KEY Players to watch: @Kush-Demon_QC, @NH4JP, @XxJusT4TheShoWxX

Los Angeles Kings

Forwards : With the top line talent of @Kevv Bone , @xTheos l7l and @jeff0012 , I dont see a reason why this team will struggle offensively. @l8l_Nik_l6l is a great depth player along with @cinnabunz8 and @benz0026. This team is great offensively as Benz did a great job creating a well rounded offensive group.

Defence : @Subatomic_Giant taking GM was an interesting move as he had a great contract with Florida at 1.25M I believe. @V1P3R2106 as a dman will help this team in my opinion and he will do good. His contract is at 5M which is a bit of an overpayment but we will see what he can do. @Scarcella89-_- and @Giddeus12 are both great depth players as well.

Goalies : Goal-tending may hurt this team as they also dont have a #1 starter but that could improve throughout the season.

Prediction : 42- 32-8; 92 points.

KEY Players to watch : @xTheos l7l, @jeff0012, @benz0026

San Jose Sharks

Forwards : @Tcx7 will be carrying the weight of this team. He is the only player on this team that is top end talent but this team has lots of cap still not spent so they may be able to acquire someone else to help. @FALK is a great depth player and he will also be helping this team out a ton offensively. @Gui20 at the GM spot is also good as it saves them some cap and if he can score like he did last season he will help this team out big time. I've heard some good things about @xTarasenko91_ so we will see what he can do.

Defence : I don't know what this team is doing with their d core as they don't really have any top 2 talent but maybe there will be some guys who surprise the league. This d core has something to prove and hopefully the can prove the doubters wrong. @radicalapex will likely be leading this teams d core but it could get better with the extra cap they have.

Goalies : @Perkosaurus13 and @Jade_Dragoon_ will be a good 1-2 tandem for this team and they will probably steal a couple games for them.

Prediction : 26-46-10

KEY Players to watch : @Tcx7, @FALK

Vancouver Canucks

Forwards : Owner @xxSNIPESHOTxx21 and @Kadri-- will be leading this team in the o zone as they are both great players and will do damage against other teams. @OrangeChickn is someone i had never heard of prior to this seasons bidding but his username is elite so he must be. @TMills61_ is an underpaid forward who is very talented if he plays with the right players. This teams depth needs a bit of work but overall they should be fine.

Defence : @l FreeStyle 7 l gets a free contract as SNIPE brought him in as a GM. I like this move because Barrie is a solid guy and fun to be around. @Green Salt is an Xbox guy but i heard hes pretty good so we will see how he adapts to the PS4 style of play. This teams d core is good and will improve throughout the season.

Goalies : @JTowNE41 is a great goalie and will be this teams starter. Their backup will play a big role as well as he may need to steal a couple games when he plays with this teams 3rd line.

Prediction : 41-31-10; 92 points.

KEY Players to watch : @Kadri--, @Green Salt

Central Division; 5/24/17

Atlantic Division; 5/26/17

Metropolitan Division; 5/27/17

• Like Like x 37
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    hriiz_
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Great write up !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  3. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    • Like Like x 3
    Nybarisny
  4. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    good work hriiz

• Like Like x 1
    Krvstoffer
  5. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    Good write up man.

• Like Like x 1
    Redmile89
  6. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    10/10 would read again.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. gomxrc

gomxrc Elite of the Non Elites

Ratings:
    +395 / 13 / -31
    Lol....

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    gomarc
  8. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Hardik sucks @Gui__20 no D on that squad.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Kushnee

Kushnee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kushnastyy#0
    Ratings:
    +665 / 53 / -88
    Great write UP my mannnn

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    thanks for the kind words hriiz, great read

• Like Like x 2
    tmills71
  11. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Good job @Hriiz on the write up. Only suggestion as a whole is to make sure you pay attention to the teams who have draft picks. Teams will stash the draft picks in the AHL, and bid on their AHL players in NHL bidding to send them down for cheap. We have 5 guys that will be getting brought up, if not more, from draft contracts alone. It is important to make sure you take into account those players for stuff like this! Well done regardless!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    frostx7
  12. Psulions32

Psulions32 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 4 / -7
    Well done overall. Just need to possibly do some research next time into like stats and how players did instead of just assuming based on names of people. Other than complete lack of research, extremely well created and can tell it took a lot of time to create.

apieceofloin
  13. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    i know most of the better players in the league and imo don't need to give stats. if you're a star player in the AHL chances are you'll do just fine in the NHL. if you're bad in the ahl, you'll be bad in the NHL.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    hriiz_
  14. FALK

FALK Legendary-Known Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 88 / -121
    Facts @Hriiz good write up !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    MY MOST RETARTID AND SCARY DREAM EVER!!!:
    When I was like 5 or 6,I went to a McDonalds with some of my friends,and we went inside the ball pit and played a bit.Then we saw 3 teenage girls walk into,and I don't know why,but I starting throwing balls at them and they looked really angry.So they got out and left.Then I wen't back to the "MOTEL",I lived in.I sat down in the lobby and just sat there,Then I turned to look at the receptionist,and he was just shot in the head.So I knew him/her/they were coming so I played dead.Then I sat there with my eyes closed but I could still see [​IMG] .It was the 3 girls from before.Then one of them said to another "Hey,do you have that recent CD that came out???"...Then I sat up and said "I do!!".Then they turned to me and cut off my head... [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou