S5 LGHL Write-Up [Central Division]

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Hriiz, May 23, 2017.

1. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    Hi friends, I'll be doing my first write up, giving my opinion on how teams will do and also my predictions. I hope you guys enjoy and please leave your opinions in the comments!

Central Division

Chicago Blackhawks

Forwards : This recently dominating offensive team doesn't look like the team it has been the past few seasons, but owner @CCPiper will once lead Chicago in the forward category. Piper has shown he is a very skilled player and can play with basically anyone but this season he doesn't have the supporting cast of @Class_Act_27 & @Str8Syko__ . Piper brought in 2 players in this season bidding spending over 12M on @Dannyy Briere and @XxGenoSnipeXx. @Serpe x 13 and @Guccimane50 still remain on the Hawks from last season to provide depth but this team won't dominate like it has the last couple of seasons. Even if they don't have the same players, the Hawks are still a very talented offensive team that will likely make a deep run in the playoffs once again.

Defence : @Primetimme was brought in as GM and this is a great move as most teams need a #1 dman to win a cup. Prime is a very talented defenceman and will also provide help with management whenever Piper needs him to. @Desjy99 & @canuckftc12W provide great depth and are both on even better contracts. @GreatestEver moved to defence to give the hawks yet another good defenceman. This d-core has great depth and I don't see why Piper would need to move anything around.

Goalies : @Kerns-_- is obviously a top goalie in NHL 17 but he has great chemistry with Piper. He would be a clear #1 on most teams. I can't comment on backup but it shouldn't be a problem.

Prediction : 51-26-5; 107 points.

KEY players to watch : @CCPiper , @Primetimme , @Dannyy Briere , @canuckftc12W , @Kerns-_-

Colorado Avalanche

Forwards : This offensivly dominated team is lead by the names of @Champagne_97x , @HazeeHype , @l BoneCrusha l , @Ltz_McLovin , and @j_marz25 . All great players on decent contracts. Bone has a big role to fill as he is getting payed 8.5M to play the #1 C role. J_Marz is on a great contract from his draft at 2M and will provide scoring for this team. Haze went for how much I think he is worth, he may be a cancer to some people but he knows how to score and will help the Avs all season long. @Champagne_97x at $0 is also huge as he has gone f=for $7M+ during the last few seasons. This team won't have any troubles offensively and I think they will do just fine.

Defence : This is where I think this team kind of falls off. @CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 returns as management yet again and will be leading the defensive core. They don't have any top 2 talent in my opinion but they do have depth with some of the guys on the roster. Throughout the season I think Colorado needs to acquire a #1 defenceman to make the run they are capable of making.

Goalies : I don't see a clear #1 goalie on this squad and I haven't seen either of them play so I can't comment much on them.

Prediction : 43-30-9; 95 points.

KEY players to watch : @HazeeHype , @l BoneCrusha l , @Champagne_97x

Dallas Stars

Forwards : Probably the best all around team in the league and favourites to win the cup before the season starts, Dallas is loaded offensively as @Mall_x_Cop brought in probably the best LW in the game @Class_Act_27 . Along with Class, JAM teammate @lmaoBBK is on a great contract at only 2M. @eastons17 is still on his first contract at 1.5M. Owner Chief also brought in ex-Dallas owner @xShauN88 on a 5.5M contract. This team will dominate offensively but I think everyone knows this won't last too long as @Mall_x_Cop has a recent history of trading his team a lot.

Defence : @Mall_x_Cop will have to lead this team as they don't have a clear #1 dman. @Yung Jaq will provide some depth scoring from the back end. All jokes aside, AJ is on a great contract at 8.5 and he definitely went under the radar. He is probably one of the best offensive dman in this game and will lead this talented d core in points. He set the dman record for goals scored in a season thanks to me. This d-core also has @Desyd19 and @EbonyFetishz . Very underrated player @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 is also a great depth player.

Goalies : Both of the goalies on this roster are great and are both on good contracts. I don't see a reason on why they would struggle.

Prediction : 55-21-6; 116 points.

KEY players to watch : @Yung Jaq , @Class_Act_27 , @lmaoBBK , @eastons17

Minnesota Wild

Forwards: @Voltep and @rV_CLuTcHz are the 2 players in this teams o-core that stand out to me. If this offence stays the same, I think the management needs to improve and go out to find some top line talent. They have excellent depth though with @Knight91 , @bidou96m , @I2I-Way-Hockey , and @x_Jedi_x420 . This teams depth is what will carry them but they need to improve a bit more if they want to have a good chance on making the playoffs out of this stacked division.

Defence : The Wilds d-core is also great. They have guys like @ryofthebeholder who will lead this team and @Ryudo2337 who will provide help in doing so. @kylebr333 is on a great contract and will help with this teams depth. All around they may need to improve in all categories but they do have some extra cap left over so they may be able to make a deal.

Goalies : Owner @Agger23 is the starting G of this team is very skilled. He knows what to do and will be the backbone of this team. They also have @Shmucked who is no less the goalie that agger is. This team has a great 1-2 punch and that is probably going to help them in the long run.

Prediction : 39-36-7; 85 points.

KEY players to watch : @Voltep, @Knight91

Nashville Predators

Forwards : I think everyone is letting the Preds go under the radar but they are a very talented team. The forwards are lead by @keso paghuni who is a great player on a good contract. He should be able to lead this team and help them get back to the playoffs. GM @xEberle14x was also a solid pickup for this team as he is on a $0 contract. The depth of this team is also excellent with @eZDangles , @McInnis_91 , @IIChEcKMaTeII , adn @Chipy_19 . All these forwards are great and will provide scoring for Nashville.

Defence : As of right now, the Preds only have 5 players on the d-core but they are all talented. Owner @Breezy5457 picked up @Po1andsFinest in bidding and has @Daddy Marino on a great contract. @Snoop_651 will also be a good top 6 dman for this team and I think they will be very good and shouldn't be going under the radar.

Goalies : Both goalies on this roster on great, @H-spartan-G will likely be the starter for this team and he has earned it. @Penguins2013 is not to be forgotten about though as he is a great player as well.

Prediction : 45-29-8; 98 points.

KEY players to watch : @keso paghuni , @Po1andsFinest , @Daddy Marino

St.Louis Blues

Forwards : I really like what Baris did with this tea,. He spread out the talent throughout the whole roster and it starts with the forwards. @Pacioretty__67 was brought in at the GM place and will be leading this teams forwards. @Bizzy313 is on a cheap contract and will score a lot along with @HJHF14 and @x-l3l_l1l-x. @RageQuittin is getting payed $7M oand will be the #1 C of this team. I like how each line will have a scoring touch and they shouldn't have too much trouble scoring.

Defence : @nyBARISny created a great defensive core which is lead by @x Braydenn at 10M. The highest payed player in bidding this season has an important job to do this season. @MPelley25 and @Bo-Dangles10 are both on great contracts and will provide the depth of the d core. @KQ31 also is good and help the blues get back into the playoffs. This teams d-core is very good and should be able to lead the blues back into the playoffs.

Goalies : @balake96 and @crofto40 are both starters but we will see how baris plays them both. They both are great goalies and will provide the goal tending this team needs.

Prediction : 47-27-8; 102 points.

KEY players to watch : @x Braydenn , @Bo-Dangles10 , @Bizzy313

Winnipeg Jets

Forwards : This team really needs to improve their forwards. I haven't heard of any of these forwards other than @Untuchabl and @hypey-. If this is the offensive core they will be running with during the season, I don't think they'll even be close to the playoffs. They will be eaten alive in the Central.

Defence : @Primaryflash is going to lead this team but with all the weight he is going to be trying to pull, I don't think it'll help much. @Sedinpower and @Bubba17- will provide some depth but ultimately I don't think it will make much of a difference.

Goalies : @Smittyy10 will win some games for this club but his stats will not be very good if this is the team that will be playing in front of him. I don't know the backup.

Prediction : 24- 49-8; 56 Points.

KEY players to watch : @Primaryflash

• Like Like x 30
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    hriiz_
  2. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    10/10 would read again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Nice write up, thanks for taking the time to do these. Wish you still played. Good luck to all the teams

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In World of CHEL
    SweeT9LoU84
  4. Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +582 / 45 / -95
    I like your idea of making these separate threads so you get more likes.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Daddy Marino

Daddy Marino Daddy's Home

Discord:
    Marino#0159
    Ratings:
    +532 / 27 / -102
    @Nuge loves his preds

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Marino71
  6. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    good work man :)

• Like Like x 2
    Krvstoffer
  7. hgSparty

hgSparty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sparty#0318
    Ratings:
    +428 / 7 / -26
    Penguins is the starter. But good read

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BackupGoaltending
  8. RageQuittin

RageQuittin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ajjaffri#0
    Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -10
    This

• Old Old x 1
    DefNotAJ
  9. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I like it

• Like Like x 2
    Nybarisny
  10. o S m i i t t y

o S m i i t t y Oh yea you like that

Discord:
    o S m i i t t y#5303
    Ratings:
    +213 / 10 / -14
    Don't sleep on Winnipeg

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Prochx9

Prochx9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dommy#7793
    Ratings:
    +360 / 29 / -62
    great read! :D

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Fuck you. I'm a key player to watch u fucking cuck.

• Get Good x 10
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  13. J_Carlos_96

J_Carlos_96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 27 / -28
    Winnipeg is making the playoffs, don't sleep on them

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Jc4491
  14. Desyd19

Desyd19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Desy#2042
    Ratings:
    +44 / 8 / -13
    desyd19
  15. o S m i i t t y

o S m i i t t y Oh yea you like that

Discord:
    o S m i i t t y#5303
    Ratings:
    +213 / 10 / -14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. x_Jedi_x420

x_Jedi_x420 Pew Pew Pew

Ratings:
    +164 / 29 / -13
    Great write up hriiz

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings:
    +708 / 32 / -136
    "but this team won't dominate like it has the last couple of seasons. Even if they don't have the same players, the Hawks are still a very talented offensive team that will likely make a deep run in the playoffs once again."

Proof read...

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Hriiz

Hriiz mm moist

Ratings:
    +686 / 19 / -49
    I said they wouldn't dominate like they have the past couple of seasons but i won't be surprised if they make a deep run again.

• Winner Winner x 1
    hriiz_
  19. xMarucci--

xMarucci-- xMarucci—

Discord:
    xMarucci--#0456
    Ratings:
    +84 / 23 / -20
    Hey Winnipeg will do good! haha hopefully I get called up

• Funny Funny x 1
    xPuckyy
  20. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    @Hriiz

I like the write up & I agree to disagree on some of it. Once again it seems as if you don't score many goals as a defensemen you aren't considered a "Top" Defensemen. I am interested to see what we have on Colorado BUT I will say we have some solid defensive D-Man. That position goes unnoticed & your write-up about the defensive core is evident of that. Thanks again for the bulletin board material & Good luck to everyone come Season 5!

Random Use 2.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    John_SheIdon