(S4) San Diego Gulls looking for *GM & AGM*

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xXLikeABOSSXx92, Jan 12, 2017.

1. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Hello everyone this weekend I am opening the GM and AGM interview process.

I have been the owner of the San Diego Gulls since season 1. We have made the playoffs each season. We are looking to come stronger and faster and smarter this season. We are looking for somebody who has a passion to be management. Someone who is dedicated and looking to get there foot in the door into management. We are a very successful franchise right up to the NHL winning the pacific division championship and making it all the way to the western conference Stanley cup finals in Anaheim. Our San Diego Gulls won there division as well last season. We have a few core guys coming back and a few draft picks that will slide into San Diego next season.

This position is not one where you come in and make trades every week and blow up the team. Just to make it look like your doing something. All trades and moves need to be discussed with myself and approved by myself. I play a big part in the bidding for the San Diego Gulls as well. To make sure the team is at its most compete level. As for running the team durning the season that's where you and your AGM will be hands on. I don't micro manage but if things start to go south, I will step in to help you out.

If you are somebody interested and seeking a real opportunity with a well built franchise feel free to apply. You must be mature and be really good with running a roster of 17 players plus a roster of TC players getting them involved in club games away from league games. You must run scouting games and help out in running them leading to bidding. We have a Skype group as well. You must and is a big must to run club durning the season away from league games it's totally mandatory. You must know league rules and how to take stats. Make sure that all your players understand the rules. Setting up games on game night etc. Previous mangement expierence is prioritized. If you have no management expierence feel free to apply as well. I am open to teaching.

PSN :
    Mangement Expierence :
    GM or AGM ( If GM do you have someone in mind for AGM ) :
    What makes you the right candidate :
    How well do you know the league rules out of 5 :
    Do you know how to take stats :

Thank you for all those who apply and good luck.

IMG_1319.JPG

Anaheim Ducks & San Diego Gulls Owner.
    Polska_B0SS_780

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  2. Thewall6687

Thewall6687 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -1
    PSN thewall6687
    Age 21
    Lg experience 3 seasons
    Gm and sunshine2644 or t-h-e c-h-e-f
    I have an great understanding on how the league is run and how a team should be managed I have played for some under developed teams that from the start never had hopes for playoffs I want to be an gm that can continues make the playoffs and make ahl players into future NHL stars
    Skype thewall6687
    League rules 4/5
    Stats yes
    Thank you for your time and consideration

thewall6687
  3. eye2797

eye2797 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 13 / -43
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Eye2797
  4. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Position has been filled

GM : @HunterofHaj

AGM : @xKLuTchDoLphiNx

Congrats to these guys. Who are on a super calder cup run. Good luck in the finals boys. Look forward to have you apart of the franchise in management.

Thanks to all who messaged me with applications.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  5. HunterofHaj

HunterofHaj S3 SJNL IceCaps AGM S4 SD Gulls GM - Free Agent

Ratings:
    +71 / 15 / -11
    Glad to be coming over with @xKLuTchDoLphiNx
    We're preoccupied with our current responsibilities, but to all that are interested, we will be looking to start scouting up next Friday. I will have a schedule out this coming week. Looking forward to a great season with San Diego!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account