Rules?

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by sicka moose 239, Sep 2, 2014.

1. sicka moose

sicka moose Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    For one Lundy I wasn't referring to you going for it on 4th down it was a general statement regarding rules wasn't pointing fingers at you by any means, 2 I roll out to the right of the field pretty sure a lot of qbs in the nfl expecially scrambling qbs do maybe not as far as I do but they do if I do it every pass play you know what to look for and stop pretty simple concept actually, but again I wasn't pointing fingers at you it was more of bringing it up since that's one of the big ones people do is go for it on 4th down

sickamoose
  2. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    You literally sprint towards the sideline immediately. No QB is running towards the sidelines immediately after the snap. It's boring to play against and it isn't sim at all. I joined the league hoping to play a sim style game. If I wanted to play against that shit I would go play a versus game

No Streaming Account
  3. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    The reason i told sicka about the league is he is a good sport. i have played in numerous leagues with him (& Jestayful) that have lasted muliple season. Sicka usually gets the shit kicked out of him (lol love ya bud) but never quits and doesn't go on auto pilot for the season because his playoff hopes are over. hes a good guy he just comes from a league that has rules like a said earlier. i am down to play with whatever rules u want tho just dont want sicka to look like the bad guy

Contain then...

4. sicka moose

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    As I said I wasn't taking a jab at you when I brought the 4th down thing up by any means not what I was intending to do, and howcome the 50-60 other users in leagues haven't said anything about it? I believe could be wrong played the same way against swagger week 2 and against perri week 1 just something I have always done if something gets brought up about how I play then guess I gotta look for a new way to play that's just how it is I wasn't complaining or taking jabs just most sim leagues I personally have been in have had a 4th down rule or a rule saying you had to carry 3 roster qbs due to injury and starter staying in (madden 25) I don't know if it's the same in 15 or not

• Like Like x 1
    sickamoose
  5. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    I was wondering the same thing myself.

6. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    i know how to play the game. Thanks. It's boring to play against. Maybe Pryor should play that way so he can play a down in the nfl this year

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Big Fifty

Big Fifty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 1 / -0
    Been putting all my training for Foles in carry and trucking and will be drafting 6'8 tackles for WRs. 2016 NFL leading rusher.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    I know Sicka is a good sport and my point with this whole situation is that there are many things that aren't realistic and it's impossible to make rules for all of it. The 4th down thing is pretty common sense, there are realistic times to go for it and there are ppl who just like douchebaggery. If someone is abusing something, talk to me and I'll handle it. Putting rules to limit gameplay just causes more problems they fix. Play the game, don't be a ~*~* and there won't be any issues.

• Like Like x 2
    X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  9. nO Undies On

nO Undies On Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +692 / 4 / -13
    IMO the only rule should be you have to rush at least 3 players

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  10. ii agorm ii

ii agorm ii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    We need a rematch of Lundqvist vs Moose in a no-holds barred, hell in a cell match.

No Streaming Account
  11. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    I'm sorry but I only remember going for it once in the first half when it was 4th and inches right around the 50. I don't recall going for it on 4th and 5 being up 21-0 in the 4th quarter. I remember I went for a field goal from like her 35 in the 4th quarter and I missed it. I do recall doing hurry up because I was getting annoyed at how long it took between plays to keep the game going and get it over with. I know I could of done chew clock but the time between plays when the game was already pretty much over was ridiculous. I was running the ball as much as possible that game as well to no avail getting only 81 yards on 28 attempts.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Viktomize94
  12. sicka moose

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    Running the ball in this madden is difficult compared to years passed the cuts aren't the same there a lot slower which is good, I like the fact fg's can be missed instead of made 99% of the time makes games more interesting as we seen in my game vs Lundy I missed 2 easy fgs and he missed one

sickamoose
  13. sicka moose

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    No have nothing against him last nights game was a nAil biter imo

sickamoose
  14. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    its all good i was just using u as an example cuz we are use to having the 4th down rules in leagues but i also see where bob is coming from. If we were to use any rules i would second the must rush 3 players rule. lastly hurry up makes the game last longer because you dont have any clock run down. if u push lb before the playcall you can turn on chew clock setting. it will line you up at the l.o.s with about 10 seconds left on the game clock every time. I think u were a solid guy not running it up man you could have passed the ball all game but u were a class act

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  15. Viktomize

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    I said I knew I could of done the chew clock but what's the point when it was taking around 20-30 seconds to pick a play and get back to the line of scrimmage anyway? I just wanted the game to end just in case a lag out or something would of happened I didn't want to have to play it again. I even said when I had the ball at the end of the 4th that I was just going to run the clock out and just for her to pick a play real fast but she didn't.

Viktomize94
  16. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    hurrying up all game actually causes more disconnects then anything in madden. we had this one dude in another league do it all season and he lagged out of almost every single game.

17. xo jestayful 89

xo jestayful 89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Im sorry it takes me so long to pick my play sometimes, other times it could be 10 seconds and i know my play depends on how long of a day at work ive had lol. Im gunna play the game till the end, if i can somehow get some points, im gunna try esp if i havent scored any im not gunna just throw away the game (even if theres no chance of winning i dont give up), you can do a lot in a min if you know the controls 100%. Im sorry but the lag we had, ive seen way worse. Football games are long, so the games in the game are going to be lengthy too. That is all from the girl who plays madden. Peace and Love yaaaallllllllllllll

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. I Beat Up Cakes

I Beat Up Cakes Coach Cakes

Ratings:
    +2,550 / 108 / -133
    im you're biggest fan

• Like Like x 1
    Its_cakes
  19. xo jestayful 89

xo jestayful 89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    aweeee shuuccckkksss :-D

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Viktomize

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    I didn't complain about the lag at all lol there was barely any. I just wanted to get the game over with just in case one of us would of lagged out for whatever reason I wasn't trying to play it again. It was a good game and I apologize if anything I did upset you. Next time just let me or whoever you're playing know considering we were in party chat the whole game.

Viktomize94