RL: Uploading Highlights

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by Hammer Old, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Hammer Old

Hammer Old Hammer Old

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -4
    First, I am aware of the link below that guides you on how to submit a clip or highlight for top 10 consideration. However, when I view the unedited 30 second recording OR an Xbox edited clip, the screen shot below is all I see. I do not see the same time stamp slider options that appear in the instruction post.

I am viewing my clips by going to my profile and clicking on my "Xbox" tab to view my content. Is there somewhere else that I am supposed to go to view my clip in order to see the sliders? Below are the instructions in the post.

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lg-automated-top-play-system.228540/
    1. User takes an xbox clip during an LG game (LGHL/LGAHL/LGCHL/LGFA/LGBA)
    2. User then submits that clip to LG's new Top 10 system (simply view the clip then http://i.imgur.com/sGlYpmg.png?2)
    3. Share with your friends or on the site , the more votes and views, the higher it will go
    4. We take all the best clips and automatically make a top 10 video for that week, and season ect.

What I see on my screen when viewing a clip:

upload_2016-8-5_10-6-24.png

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sam

• Winner Winner x 1
    Hammer_Old
  2. Hammer Old

Hammer Old Hammer Old

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -4
    Bump... never got a response. Love yall...

Hammer_Old
  3. Hammer Old

Hammer Old Hammer Old

Ratings:
    +21 / 8 / -4
    I would love to upload highlights from S3 games. Can someone help us here? Maybe its broken and everyone knows it but I am still relatively new to LG!
    @IXI Ein IXI @Dalilaama

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Hammer_Old