Risto's What To Watch For with Q and A (Week 4)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l Ristolainen l, Feb 26, 2017.

1. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    Hello everyone and welcome to another addition of Risto's What To Watch For!
    Hopefully you have been enjoying the reads if you have any critiques let me know.

Keep in mind this is based off of opinion and stats
    :team350:Hershey Bears :team350:
    A few weeks back i mentioned that the Hershey Bears strong week 2 may have been a fluke but they have proved me wrong continuing the season with a stellar week 3 going 8-1. There is no lack of talent or points on this team with points leader coming back from the NHL @l1l Gabella l9l with 29 points and @PERREAULT l13l topping off the top 2 with 24 points and many players close by. This team is a force to be reckoned with anyone playing this team in week 4 will likely be throwing out top lines against the strong Hershey Bears. To finish off the Bears have an easier week for schedule coming up I could see them going 9-0 this week with strong performances across the board.

Bold Prediction (Opposite of what i said could happen): Hershey Bears disappoint and finish week 4 with a record of 5-4.

bears week 4.PNG

:team317:Cleveland Monsters:team317:
    The Cleveland Monsters led by @VVaGs82 and @The Legacyyyyy they are also 2nd and 3rd in points for their team just behind @BullBreed333 with 36 points. In week 1 and 2 the Monsters finished with average record coming out with 5 wins in each. In week 3 this was a different story they finish it off with a record of 6-3 while staying in upper middle pack of the standings. Lastly the Monsters have a average competition schedule coming up with the struggling Albany Devils in the mix as well as the strong St Johns Ice Caps. Look for Cleveland to have a strong week my bold prediction will be in favor of them having a strong week.

Bold Prediction: Monsters finish week with a record of 7-1-1.

I had the chance to ask the monsters some questions.

Q:Are you surprised by your teams strong performance so far or did you expect a strong start to S26?
    Q:What do you expect out of your teaming going into week 4?

A: "We expected a strong start with the majority of the team returning from s25. We hit a rough patch first couple of weeks because we lost 2 quality dmen due to extenuating circumstances in EAidz Sports and Spoofology. We struggled on team defense and gave up way too many goals. We made a couple of good moves in acquiring Hammy x27 and xHedman77x in trades and we claimed tchang3380 off of waivers. Our goals against per game went down last week and we expect that to continue into week 4."

"Our division is very tough again with a lot of quality teams so the race for the playoffs should be a good one. I'm extremely excited and optimistic about what our roster looks like and the depth we have in our training camp."

monster week 4.PNG

:team362:
    Iowa Wild:team362:
    My oh my the Iowa Wild are on fire. Iowa finishes week 3 with a 9-0 record and 10-0 in their last 10 games. The Wild had a strong win over the Chicago Wolves also defeating some other strong teams in the previously mentioned Cleveland Monsters. Surprisingly this team isn't very points heavy across the board with only having 7 players over 10 points. In the cage @I KiLLTarTED I leads the way with a 2.62 GAA and a 14-3 record. Anyone who has Iowa wild on their schedule much like for Hershey will be on the lookout to put up top lines. Iowa faces off against the hot St Johns Ice Caps but other than that their schedule isn't to bad I could see them possibly having a 9-0 or 7-1-1 week.

Bold Prediction: Rochester Americans prevail over Iowa winning 3 to 1

I had the chance to ask Crosby a few questions about the season so far.

Q: How do you feel about your teams strong week 3 performance and do you think you guys will keep it up in week 4?

A:"The boys have been playing well. Last week was a big week for us having to play the other top three teams in our division, a division that I believe to be the most difficult. So we were able to get a lot of huge points in key games. That being said we're taking this week, and future weeks, one night at a time. Our goal is to go 2-0 every night and we know that we have bigger goals to achieve. The Cup isn't won in Week 3 so we need to build off of our success and fix some mistakes."

wild week 4.PNG

:team516:
    Stockton Heat:team516:
    Once again the Stockton Heat are in the conversation and some are confused why they are struggling to this point in the season. Though it is early soon it will be very hard for Stockton to dig out of the hole. It seems most weeks so far at least one trade goes down shaking up the Heats roster. @Nightmare xX is still trying to work out the kinks I'm looking forward to seeing what happens going into week 4 and 5. This week I am trying a Q and A format with a team or two let me know if you enjoy.

Q: On paper your team looks strong what struggles have been keeping you from having some above average to very strong weeks?

A: " The amount of depth going into bidding, and some set backs with draft, and with NHL 17 being such a chemistry styled game, all season have had 2/3 forwards meshing well. Trying to tweak thing without dismantling the core of my team".

Bold Prediction: Stockton finish week 4 with record of 6-2-1

heat week 4.PNG

2 Players to watch for!
    :team410: @King Ellis101 :team410:
    I have to show some love to the goalies and who better to feature than
    @King Ellis101 , the well known chat box frequent is red hot so far though he does not have the best record of all goalies he leads the AHL in Save% at 83.3. Ellis was recently traded from the roadrunners to the middle of the pack Utica Comets. I had the chance to ask Ellis a couple questions about his current performance and his new team here are his responses.

Q: Are you surprised that your currently sitting at #1 in the AHL for Save%?

A:I would say no, Utica and Tuscon both have decent defense. They complement my play style which enables me to play decent every game.

Q:Also are you looking forward to week 4 with the Utica Comets?

A: I think utica can have a great week im hoping we can go 7-2.

king ellis.PNG

:team317:
    @BullBreed333 :team317:
    BullBreed currently sits at 7-1-1 with 36 points also leading the AHL in points. Id say most can expect Bull to have another strong week in week 4. In my attempt to get this out before games tonight I will not be doing Q and A for Bull but possibly in the future it will happen. His current AHL points record is 66 he should easily smash this amount before or around the halfway point of the season.

bull.PNG

I hope you all enjoyed this new format with the Q and A questions feel free to leave comments.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    I feel like you should've addressed Faces' comments about calling you Aids... Other than that I liked it :)

• Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  3. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Atta boy Risto! Now come back to the AHL!

DaYoungBuck
  4. I Risto I

Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    I already am

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Saint I2I

Saint I2I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 7 / -0
    A lot of moves made by bridgeport and no mention of them?

No Streaming Account
  6. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Cause they suck ^

• Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  7. bl1zz72

bl1zz72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bl1zz72#8459
    Ratings:
    +174 / 13 / -9
    rochester beating iowa ....the drugs you're on risto are FANTASTIC!!!! we lost 6-1 with me in net...enough said. it was close till the 3rd.

In Diamond Dynasty
    No Streaming Account
  8. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    Where's the Rockford love!?

Duganator32
  9. I Risto I