Reign/Checkers Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Crazybizow, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    Well I didn't see a post and I wouldn't want you all to think we are poor sports or something lol. I just have a lot to say. TLDR idgaf. I have nothing but mad love and respect for my brothers over there on the Checkers and some shoutouts are in order. Some of you guys are my first virtual "friends" in the psn world and I can't thank you enough for that.

Guys like @Traz615, the drunken nights with Stan's loud ass mic, ol Spicy and listening to your wife chirp at cod campers lol. @Double_brah ...pussy, @J_Tryhard_412 way to make me look like a f'n pylon for the last year +, @lBl2llNlK thanks for trying to recruit me and all the draft lobby love, @lxWaRpAtHxl and @MAVERICKASASSIN we were good d partners in Oshawa!! @DoubleZERO33 keep doin you between the pipes bud...got damn rock back there.

And the TC Roster...stand up guys like @SandmanHTMF. If anyone is a genuine nice guy its Sandman and a hidden gem on the squad. Can't forget one of my favorite frenchies who's not really french @Simmer44. This team has DEPTH!!! With that being said big shoutout to Mr washed up @SKILLEDPYTHON. Not so washed up eh lol. When the thumbs start to slow down the mind stays fresh and you assembled one hell of a team there buddy. My hats off to you and anyone else I forgot (or don't know) to mention.

Enough about Charlotte fuck those guys haha. No but seriously go win the friggin Calder already! The east CANNOT win this noo omfg no. We are the superior division and go show them why. With REAL AHL players not some borrowed hand-me-downs from "almost good" teams. Show those fools why the west was dominant in nearly all categories all season long.

Now, about my Reign brethren. I want to give a big thanks to our team owner @Jlm1410. He is a true "team player" giving ANYONE on the Reign a chance to play some games with the Kings and gave free will to @curlew7 and @eye2797. Speaking of these two fellas...Curlew, you're alright. I'm sure I gave you one hell of a headache all season long but you gotta admit, (some) of my advice paid off in the long run :p you did a hell of a job on the trades. Wish you could have helped us through playoffs. Eye love you buddy. You kept this team together when it seemed we were on the brink of falling apart. You stepped up and took the helm and pushed us to greatness. There was a time I wanted to quit (even requested a trade) but you guys denied it and look where it got us!

#Thebigthree @Gpig04 @Jimbo1616 @ittozziloP you guys f'n rock! I have never had more fun than with you guys. There is no tighter knit group than you guys and I hope just because the season is done, doesn't mean we can't be friends lol. @Dabbbswilldo get a fuckin mic already holy fuhhh...Huge shout out to the other forwards that I didn't get the opportunity to play too many games with @CFairman7 @geesteak @Pooler2012 @oriolerules44.

What made this team so great imho? The defense and goaltending. @SteveFrench79 we killed it all season long homie! When players were hopping on our train and getting off in Shawinigan, we were still there doin our thing....turning the puck over and passing to nobody for an icing lmao!! @Dirk-noobishki the true team mvp because he held it down with @Dazwyy bruh are you on the team or nah? @LRKrazyLR and @HitByTheBest95 you guys were like peanut butter and jelly, Frick and Frack, thunder and lighting haha but fr..hit, stay tf out the shoutbox bud. It's bad for your health haha.

Alright this post is getting way too long but wait...there's more! The TENDIES!!! We were blessed this season with two very very good goalies. As a d-man I have played in front of some stinkers in net but these two guys @xSkyhawk024x and @moosapotamus33 gave us the best chance to win on any givin day. A real solid 1-2 punch between the pipes. You guys put up one helluva season and I'm excited to see where it takes you in the future.

Charlotte you have one more mission left. Bring that cup home to the West! Peace. I'm goin to play some golf now. Thanks a lot fuckers...#shattereddreams

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. eye2797

eye2797 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 13 / -43
    Biz good write up man. good series checkers. i honestly didnt expect us to get to the final four considering all that happened. i couldnt ask for a better group of guys to go to the final four with. #JPUU moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose mooose moose moose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Eye2797
  3. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    Know the cockiest one, but was nowhere to be found in game 7?
    moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose moose

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  4. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    Much love biz. Look forward to playing with you in the off season. Save me a T time and get an extra cart because you know I'll be riding with the Calder next to me. ;) lol
    Great series to the reign. Had us on our heals

• Winner Winner x 1
    ibi2iinik
  5. eye2797

eye2797 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 13 / -43
    yo ^ your profile pic... did you make that?

Eye2797
  6. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    No I didn't. I googled Charlotte checkers logo and it came up under images. I wish I had the skills to make it though

ibi2iinik
  7. HitByTheBest95

HitByTheBest95 Calder Cup Champion #2020Admirals

Ratings:
    +240 / 27 / -30
    Great write up Biz I came into this team halfway through the season and I found the chemistry and Friendship I never though I would.Apart from all the hate we are getting and shit people are talking We made it this far with our amazing team and I sure hope we can keep it strong during the off season and going into S4 Im going to be on this team again next season and I hope I can be a leader on D. Losing this series has thought me a life lesson Keep my mouth shut in the shoutbox LOL but in all seriousness Ive learned a lot this series and season that I can bring into next season and become even better. Much Love Hit OUT! Ps.Please win the Calder

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    HitByTheBest95
  8. Traz615

Traz615 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Class act Biz, appreciate the love. We will be bringing the cup home to the West. Great series to all you guys and much respect.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    I'd rather try and solve a rubix cube blindfolded than play against charlottes defense again. Impregnable, so solid. Had our number.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    Nice hand-shake biz.
    Good luck to all Reign players.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. SteveFrench79

SteveFrench79 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words coach biz , ur a class act. I had loads of fun this year , and look forward to playing with all of you in upcoming seasons. Great job checkers , you guys have an incredible team, your final test is here. Best of luck in the finals

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Good series and season Reign. Also good luck next season Biz look forward to playing with/against you in the future!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    jtresatti