QTR FINAL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, Jul 16, 2016.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Hello LGAHL PSN,
    Its now the quarterfinals and the following teams have been knocked out Phantoms, Pirates, Devils, Bing Sens (RIP) , Griffins, LEM, Rampage and Gulls. I have enlisted the help of the following people @JClaus33 , @Live_by_SIN , @vhigh , @DevilsPride4 @JDForthy and @Bigbeefy013 . Lets start with the eastern conference as that is what im most familiar with and what i know most about. Plus im hoping vibez writes a western conference one so he can spare me that pain. (Will update with @JDForthy s picks when he submits them later.)

WBS PENGUINS VS HARTFORD

The WBS Penguins and Hartford Wolf Pack face off in a battle of two teams, in my opinion one team has a clear cut advantage and that would be the Wolf Pack. As i say everytime i write about this team its tough top to bottom it almost seems redundant at this point but if i dont mention it beefy gets upset and cries in the management chat. The WBS has a decent team and did a good job of beating the Pirates in 4 games, they only had one close game decided by 1 goal every other game was by more then 2 goals. Although people will get caught up in the fact that the Pirates are the 4th seed that was mostly done under the watch of @complexx_nades and not current management also the trade of @ItzJohansen92 doesn't seem to have worked out well. WBS has two stellar goalies and a team full of solid but not blowing you away lines. They should be able to put up a fight as long as they arent murdered by the vicious cycle game that Hartford uses.

"Expert" Panel-
    @nyBARISny - Hartford in 5
    @Live_by_SIN -Hartford in 5
    @JClaus33 - Hartford in 6, WBS had a good first round but Hartford is too deep.
    @vhigh - Hartford in 5
    @DevilsPride4 - Hartford in 5
    @Bigbeefy013 - Hartford in 5
    @JDForthy -

The panel picks Hartford.... GG @JLott0910 :(

CRUNCH VS AMERICANS

The Crunch head over and play the Americans. That is going to be a hard fought match up where the final scores are not to be trusted. From personal experience the crunch have a very solid top line, but the other two lines tend to be mildly dysfunctional, @MafiaMan15 can only do so much on the second line and the third line just chucks cross creases until it works. @MattTheCoolCat line has the ability to work with @X BoB SwAGG3R X and change and adapt as the game goes on @UPSWyatt just happens to be on the ice :p but in all seriousness that line is good but im not sure they are ready to have to handle winning 3 games in the series. The Americans ran rampant over a dysfunctional Albany Commish should see that @yeeyee_dipper never owns a team again after fucking his guys over and getting a FF loss. The devils could have put up a fight but poor management and the three tough lines of Americans made that impossible. Unfortunate for players such as @StrengthLegacySr and @Fruiter_ . Hey @Ryan_x_28 it shows your guys as having a OT loss in the playoffs you should go address that btw ;) . But not much to say on the Americans they should win this series easily then progress to the first real challenge in the next round.

"Expert" Panel-
    @nyBARISny - Americans in 6 because the goalies for the Americans concern me slightly
    @Live_by_SIN - Americans in 6
    @JClaus33 - Americnas in 5 best team in the east moves on here.
    @vhigh - Americans in 4
    @DevilsPride4 - Crunch in 6
    @Bigbeefy013 - Crunch in 7
    @JDForthy -

Beefy and devils pick crunch but the panel picks Americans sorry Forthy.

WOLVES VS ICE HOGS

Being billed as the premier matchup for the west but personally the gulls and condors sounds better for me. But i will still do my due diligence for this series. The hogs survived a early scare from the griffins and came back to win the next 4, @ChyzNasty has a lot of work to do. The ECU situation has to be fixed and the goalie not named @Xx-RASK-xX is bad....like Fleury versus the flyers a couple of years ago bad like a lacrosse goalie has a lower GAA. Anyway if this team is able to roll out 3 lines it should have no problem with the wolves. The wolves concern me as well as they are a solid team but im not sure they are calder level. @VibezDigital not playing @CFairman7 in game 7 was a odd choice and shows that he may not have confidence in the prolific scoring winger. A concern for me is @VibezDigital treating this like real hockey and not realizing this is a video game apparently according to a twitch conversation i had with fairman he was not defensive enough for him but the guy has 91 points and should be playing in my opinion. The hogs have a killer offense as everyone knows but the defense besides @Goosechuk isnt as formidable as one would believe this series will be interesting to see what Vibez comes up with to counter the Nasty that is ChyzTrapzilla.

"Expert" Panel-
    @nyBARISny - Hogs in 6 because goalie is bad
    @Live_by_SIN - Hogs in 7
    @JClaus33 - Hogs in 4 ;)
    @vhigh - Tune in and watch the show!
    @DevilsPride4 - Wolves in 7
    @Bigbeefy013 - Wolves in 6 because hogs have availability issues
    @JDForthy -

IF ice hogs have everyone easy win for them if not....GG here comes the Vibez train
    CONDORS VS GULLS

I like @BROSKI_002 and @Ransom613 as players and they both have solid teams. Taste your name is horrid to tag so sorry bro. The @Ransom613 line may be the top line left in the league play right now with @JClaus33 not in the league but even with that Claus has OK dman, and well Ransom has @MxsterV2-77 and Stivvii so thats disgusting. They should be good as long as the goalie decides to play solid. Everyone says they are only a wrap line and thats just wrong, they can do so much more then that if they just do wraps its prob because your shit defense is leaving it open. @BROSKI_002 is a solid player but tends to toe drag way too much, @Karlsson_MVP is legit as hell and the rest of the team is solid for 2 lines but the third line is atrocious so RIP for 2 games. This series could theoretically go 7 games but if it does no way that ransom loses to the Condors sorry Bro....ski.... :p This will be a interesting to watch and should be priority for people to watch. I personally will be watching.

"Expert" Panel-
    @nyBARISny - Gulls in 6 because the third line for the condors is not good.
    @Live_by_SIN - Gulls in 5
    @JClaus33 - Gulls in 7 because one series will go 7 and this is the one i see going to 7. Gulls top line is top 3 in the league though so i take them here.
    @vhigh - Gulls in 6
    @DevilsPride4 - Gulls in 6
    @Bigbeefy013 - Gulls in 6
    @JDForthy -

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Nybarisny
  2. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    Hmmm.... I distinctly remember giving my Wolves Hogs prediction?

• Useful Useful x 1
    Vhigh
  3. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    @JClaus33 -Rochester in 6 Albanys top line will steal 2 games. Rochester is my Eastern Favorite but no series will be a whitewash for them.

@JClaus33 - Wolfpack in 5, phantoms dont have much firepower but Pack have a solid balanced attack.

@JClaus33 - Crunch in 6 top line is too much for sens.

@JClaus33 - Pirates in 7 the top line talent will be too much for WBS but i think this will be a very close series.

@JClaus33 - Hogs in 5, Griffins 1st line versus the Hogs 3rd line enables the Griffins to steal one game, but the Hogs FWD group is still the best in the league even without me.

@JClaus33 - Condors in 6, underrated team, and they have a much better top line. Goalies can only do so much.

@JClaus33 - Monsters in 7, this series intrigues me a lot, as ive heard alot of talk this year from the wolves. Having faced both teams i found lake erie top line to be tougher personally and i think that makes the difference in this series.

@JClaus33 - Gulls in 5 i think the gulls top line is one of the top 4 in the league and i think that makes all the difference just like many others.

6/8 in round one…so you can expect 3/4 of my predictions to be correct this time, which will be wrong??? hmmmm

• Winner Winner x 1
    JClaus33
  4. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Because I want to win. To me I wouldn't invest so much time into "just a video game" if that's all it was. To me it's fantasy and the closest I'll ever come to having any sort of. "Hockey career". I love hockey - I love everything to do with it. It's a deep routed passion. And at the end of the day many of the same rules here apply.

And like the saying goes, offense wins games. Defense wins championships. But the boys know this already.

Baris, what days you playing on in round 2?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    zubov_x_21
  5. W1kd84

W1kd84 Former Call of Duty 1 and 2 PC Pro Team Verb

Discord:
    W1kd84#6929
    Ratings:
    +267 / 22 / -101
    Action Centre > Everyone

w1kd__84
  6. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    WOOF ouch...why... anyways just a interesting decision that worked out for you...we shall see what happens.

Nybarisny
  7. ii_Taste_ii

ii_Taste_ii Karma is a .......

Discord:
    ii_Taste_ii#0317
    Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -6
    chex_vonnasty
  8. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Nybarisny
  9. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    Good read. Solid 8/10. Would recommend.

• Like Like x 2
    X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  10. JASON0914

JASON0914 hey bud

Discord:
    jason0914#0
    Ratings:
    +137 / 4 / -8
    guess are d is bad except for the goose eh, you'r in for a rude awakening ...

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    In Online Shootout
    No Streaming Account
  11. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Well like everyone is saying, easy win for Rockford. I mean according to everyone else might as well not even play the series. Just give them the win.

zubov_x_21
  12. IllVIBEZIll

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    We're reconsidering showing up, we don't want to get embarrassed

• Winner Winner x 1
    zubov_x_21
  13. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I asked around and that was the consensus I got. I understand you are supposed to be like Lucifer a fallen NHL angel to come grace the AHL with your God given ability. But hey that's what I heard around the league we shall see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Nybarisny
  14. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Go Condors tbk!

No Streaming Account
  15. BKGuapo

BKGuapo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bkguapo#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 73 / -57
    Whammmy

No Streaming Account
  16. UPSWyatt

UPSWyatt 99 ***** Presence

Ratings:
    +273 / 7 / -7
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Upswyatt
  17. JASON0914

JASON0914 hey bud

Discord:
    jason0914#0
    Ratings:
    +137 / 4 / -8
    In Online Shootout
    No Streaming Account
  18. xCounter43x

xCounter43x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 134 / -171
    Lol nah just figured I would troll

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. UPSWyatt

UPSWyatt 99 ***** Presence

Ratings:
    +273 / 7 / -7
    Top five in playoff scoring. Second in scoring on Syracuse. Nicest mustache and probably the cutest. Give me a little respect.

Upswyatt
  20. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Your name is in the writeup thats enough for you.

• Useful Useful x 1
    Nybarisny