Providence Bruins VS Hartford Wolf Pack - Game 2 Recap

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IllVIBEZIll, Mar 15, 2016.

1. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Tuesday Night, Game Two recap

Providence Bruins VS Hartford Wolf Pack

Tuesday night in a game two match up the Providence Bruins looked to even up the series against the Hartford Wolf Pack. After Dropping game one on home ice, the Bruins found themselves in what felt like a must win. Not wanting to drop a second straight on home ice and head to Hartford trailing 0-2 in the series the Bruins took to the ice. What was a relatively even and somewhat slow start for both teams in this one, the early portion of the game featured few scoring chances and a lot of back and forth neutral zone play. Staying 0-0 until 13:16 of the first period when @Killer_Bpark was able to tap a rebound home past Bruins goaltender @JTowNE41 to give the pack an early first period lead. Just over a minute later pack forward @JDoyon11 was able to put in another, stepping out of the corner taking the puck around Bruins goaltender @JTowNE41 and into the back of the net to put the pack up 2-0 early.

Down 2-0 a sudden sense of urgency emerged from the Bruins as they controlled play for the next several minutes until newly called up forward @Kuzy--92-- at 8:22 of the first was able to pop one past Hartford goaltender @zachparise9 when a puck found his stick after a hard Bruin shot from the point bringing the Bruins back to within one. An edgy Providence crowd finally had something to cheer about as thoughts of an inevitable 0-2 hole began to fade. With less than a minute remaining in the first Hartford defense-man @Jaymz39 would hammer home a one timer on a beautiful feed by @Snagster re-establishing a two goal Hartford lead.

The second period was all Providence as they peppered Hartford goaltender @zachparise9 bending the goalie until he would finally break, not once but twice; As Bruins prospect @Kuzy--92-- made a case for himself netting two in the second to register himself the hat-trick with 4:43 remaining in the second. Providence goaltender @JTowNE41 made timely saves robbing @Killer_Bpark not once but twice allowing the Bruins to bring this game all even at three.

The pack would pull back in front early in the third period as @Killer_Bpark snapped one past @JTowNE41 once again putting the bruins and their fans on edge. But the star of the third period was Bruins goaltender @JTowNE41 as he turned away shot after shot denying everything that the Wolf Pack could throw at him. Keeping the pack from putting anything more up on the scoreboard while the Bruins tried to find their game.

At 6:25 of the third period Bruin's general @Sfic16 was able to deflect a point shot past @zachparise9 while the Bruins were on a five on three power play. A minute forty-three still remained on the second Hartford minor as the Bruins took to the power play yet again to try and end this contest in regulation. Despite many glorious chances and a scary moment for the bruins as the puck bobbled around the front of their net; Hartford players swarmed looking for the winner, miraculously it stayed out of the net as regulation time would expire sending this one to over-time with great stakes on the line.

With 13:05 remaining in the first over-time period emerging Bruins star @Kuzy--92-- would end this one in heroic fashion as he drove hard to the Hartford net taking a strong backhander putting it past pack goalie @zachparise9 to give Providence the dramatic win.

This series now heads to Hartford as the Bruins escape hometown disaster evening the series at one as they were lead by exceptional goaltending from @JTowNE41 and a four goal, five point all-star level performance by promising prospect @Kuzy--92--

A pivotal game three gets going tomorrow night in Hartford as the pack will try to re-establish control of this series on home ice, and Providence seeks to gain their first series lead while on enemy turf.

A wild series so far, don't miss out and get left out in the wilderness.​

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    zubov_x_21
  2. matthuot87

matthuot87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +830 / 231 / -441
    Sounds epic

No Streaming Account
  3. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    This has "lead journalist for the Media Team" written all over it!!

• Like Like x 1
    Moranaconda
  4. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    Lol what do you mean, 5he only things he would be doing would be power rankings

No Streaming Account
  5. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I mean I haven't seen anything like this from anybody else is all. So I guess he would be the journalist on the reporting team.

Moranaconda
  6. S0ME ROCK

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    It's because the media team is to small to focas on the AHL, as much. And half the people in the AHL don't care, the NHL is a way better audience

No Streaming Account
  7. S0ME ROCK

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    But Yea it's good, if he gets picked for media team, then he will have to ask to do AHL media for S2

No Streaming Account
  8. Judge-99x

Judge-99x Defense first!

Ratings:
    +69 / 15 / -21
    Good job vibes... Who's stream did you watch? Very accurate

No Streaming Account
  9. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I would venture to guess it is because there has been NOTHING in the AHL all season would be why people "don't care" it is because they have had nothing to care about.. I have been putting together full highlight video packages fully edited and giving out "Hershey squirt of the night awards" all season and my team absolutely LOVES it. I feel the audience just needs to be shown something to care is all. Hopefully the AHL gets a "media team" next season because they sure deserve one.

• Like Like x 1
    Moranaconda
  10. S0ME ROCK

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    Currently, there won't be... Unless more people join

No Streaming Account
  11. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154

What do you mean unless more people join the media team?

Moranaconda
  12. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    I'm already in talks with the league about that. I contacted a few people to see what their thoughts were. So I'm sort of experimenting here to see how it goes.

zubov_x_21