NHL 16 Tier List - FWDS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweeT 9 LoU 84, Apr 15, 2016.

1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    BASED OFF OF S22 S23 on NHL 16

Alright so i got a lot of feedback and figured i should edit my post a bit so its not like everyone is getting a mention or participation award outside of the top guys i mentioned. The other thread i created is my top 20 FWD write up which is what i wanted to do. I just wanted to give a shoutout to the other very good player or improved players or consistently 1st line players who might make everyones top 10 list but deserve some recognition and respect so i tried to do that here. If you have anyone to add or think they should be in a different tier, feel free to comment

*I didnt do any AHL players even though there are quite a few down there who could crack any tier on here but they decided to take AHL MGMT or sign up late for some unknown reason.

TIER 2
    @Xx LoL xX 9 - Just missed making my top 20 list, he is one of the better players i have played with and against. He is a force offensively and can create space for himself and others and knows how to finish with the best of them
    @IcE JaVeLiN - AO is able to read plays better than most players in both the offensive and defensive end
    @Po1andsFinest - one of the best all around players I've played against, good at FWD/D/G
    @I Anty Jemima I - one of the more creative, weird offensive players in the game, can be tough to stop
    @B0SS of B0SSES - good player but doesnt seem to care too much but when hes on hes on
    @Stick One6 - Always a tough game against him and his crew and very versatile
    @Stewkos - Good player likes to create and is good in both ends
    @Moedubzz - good scorer
    @MattTheCoolCat - lives for dunkin on kids these days
    @Chivs01 - Very good player, doesnt seem to have a club he rolls with anymore since CCC broke up but is always tough in LG
    @DaNextOne - one of the better older players (NHL 09-11) he is good in all aspects of the game and is always tough to play against
    @BigJayAyotte - my arch nemesis always knocks me out of playoffs, i think this is his best NHL yet, hes been very good this yr
    @x Nemzer x 89 - one of the better LWs in the game for years now, great scorer and understands the game, also a good dude
    @Lundqvist 30 NY - Great player good playmaker and can put the puck in the net
    @Chislett 19 - another guy who doesnt get the credit he deserves, hes a top offensive player in the game
    @o KniGhtZ o - great player who has been around for awhile, knows what he is doing moves the puck well and good in both ends
    @J a IMI e S x22 - very good offensive player, moves the puck well and can create offense for his teammates, also a great Dman
    @mfrichardson - one of the more underrated guys in the league, doesnt get his name thrown around enough anymore, great player
    @llTHEMVPll - one of the best offensive players in the game, always puts the puck in the net very good on the rush, underrated passer
    @x S m ii R k Y - one of the better offensive centers in the game, always plays the toughest games, great player
    @a1xFREAKx13 - very good offensive FWD, one of the top face-off guys and no one throws the body around like him
    @x SMP 7 x - very good on the dot, great cutter, understands offensive and defensive aspects of the game, very good on the rush
    @Tayyzzz - one of the best players the last two NHLs, people gave him so much shit last year but he made a name for himself
    @ClaNk3Rs - Fox was a top 5 player in my opinion in NHL14/15, he isn't a top 5 player this yr doesnt seem to play as much anymore
    @DontEvenMaatta - RW seems to be the weakest position this yr in my opinion and he is one of the top 5 RWs I've played with/against
    @Flash Chance - One of the best offensive Centers in the game
    @Havok l93l - Very good offensive player on the rush, added a defensive aspect to his game in NHL16 which really put him up there as a top player, just missed out on my top two way players

TIER 3
    @AJ9191 - One of the better players I've played with/against, doesnt get the credit he deserves
    @Watman eh - consistently good player, tough in the dot as well
    @NukeBomb81 - fell off a bit in 16 was very good in 15 but good on both ends and in the dot, also a good scorer for a Center
    @Buddy Roberts - one of the best scorers in the game, not very good in other aspects of the game, but he can score like no one else
    @lxl MLGesus lxl - the LG menace himself is back but still doing what he has always done well and thats score
    @Hopkins xX - good FWD who is more offensive minded, also a very good G, rubs a lot of people the wrong way but good player
    @Keapps - Tough player to play against, very good on both ends, good at creating offense
    @Manship x 91 - one of the harder players to play against, a lot of creative offense and good on the rush

@hatemakerr - hatemater is one of the guys who i think had a little trouble transitioning from 15 to 16. He doesnt like the game and doesnt play as much club as he use to but when he does he is still a very good player who is creative with the puck and very good offensively
    @ball saddle - another underrated guy who is always tough to play against n doesnt get the credit he deserves
    @seyaHx - Great player who is solid at FWD/D/G but has got much better at FWD in 16 in my opinion
    @x JLoVe l08l - if he played the game more and ran with a consistent club he would be a top 5 scoring LW

@NfldTim - one of the better offensive players in the league very good on the rush and in his own zone, can put the puck in the back of the net and a good passer
    @shoco123 - one of the better two way fwds out there who can really put the puck in the net, also a very good Dman
    @EIVIE R ii CA x - very solid players, creative offensively and a good finisher
    @Ehlers x 27 - Boz is one of the better two way players in the game and was once a selke candidate and i believe winner, but i do not see him in club very much these days
    @GunHavok - another very good player was very active early on when the game came out, good two way player and he can create offense
    @Mole11 - another very underrated player who is good offensively, knows how to get himself in position for his playmakers and finish and is also an underrated passer and playmaker himself
    @o Ima Boss 41 o - very solid center who can create offense and a good guy will play for/with anyone
    @Sejje III - Very underrated player, great offensive playmaker and scorer
    @Proud Gay Dad - long time player who is good at D and FWD, when he plays serious he can fill in anywhere with anyone
    @Coffey x9 - very good two way player who is good offensively and a good fit at wing as well

@TINO45cal - good scoring player has been solid for a long time
    @Coach Denham - very good offensive player and always a freak in net
    @Lt Jim Dangle 9 - guy has been a top VS player forever and he is just a pure scorer, leaks out early but can score with the best of them

@y05hiii - very good player and i think underrated by a lot of players, understands the game and is good in both ends
    @Trevelyan - this guy has been on a number of successful teams and has played first or 2nd line on all of them and put up some big points in the past, he is a very good goal scorer and can play center or wing.
    @DaKrAzYkId - good player, good scorer

Tier 4
    @JT l91l - HoboOnUrPorch is probably the most improved player in the league, he is a good offensively can score and move the puck well
    @x Crusty Jar x - Motionz is one of the more underrated players around the league, he is very good with the puck and one of the better offensive centers who can play all 3 fwd positions and fill in on any line
    x S A W F T - Frank was in tier 2 a long time ago but he literally never seems to take the game serious and complains about the game sucking and seems to get kicked off of every team hes on but when he plays serious and tries he is def ranked higher but he seems to "never try" bc everyone else eats paint chips
    @The MainEvent - another good player who has been consistently good for a long time, he is pretty balanced offensively in the passing and scoring department but he doesnt seem to play the game as much outside of LG anymore
    @Internet Hockey - still dead to me for no showing, but when he shows and doesn't cry about the game he is one of the top scorers
    @Williams x12x - is very good at 16 compared to prior years and he will and can play with anyone, fill in on good or carry bad
    @act1veD - returning older legend who is a great Dman and very good two way FWD who can put create Offense

@BlG STlCK NlCK - one of the better defensive centers in the game, very good at moving the puck to his fwds and an underrated passer offensively
    @dirtsaucesnipes - underrated player, likes to stir the pot in the forums but he is a good two way player good as FWD and D as well
    @Cooker1091 - guy who can find the back of the net and has been good at it for awhile, doesnt get the credit for his offensive finish
    @x LegendaryKev - very solid fwd and great dman, he is well rounded in all aspects of the game offensively and defensively
    @Saini l14l - seems to not like the game very much but still a very solid player who can put the puck in the net
    @Bknottz92 - another underrated guy who can play with anyone and fill in nicely. Well-rounded and good in all aspects of the game
    @DannyreTartabul - good player in moose, solid in LG likes to roll with the same guys but he is a good player great passer and scorer
    @Youngn the pmp - Very solid 2 way player, doesnt get the credit he deserves also good offensively
    @Hellcatxx - One of the best scoring wingers, guy can put the puck in the back of the net with the best of them
    @Grinchologist - low key very good player people don't seem to talk about

@tnvk23 - one of the better two way centers in the game who can create offense as well and who can play on all 3 lines

Tier 5
    @Jay Rulez - solid player who is good on the dot and defensively

@EliteHydroponix - another solid player who doesnt get the credit he deserves, good at FWD/D/G
    @eL DuKYx21 - very underrated bc hes a pain in the ass but he is a good player who is very good in both ends
    @xKillzone99 - one of the more underrated scorers in the league
    @sbdr91 - very good scorer who has some nice moves and can be tough to defend on the rush and out of the corners
    @Chum lLee - another very talented forward who doesnt seem to play a lot of club. He is more of a goal scorer then a playmaker but he can create for himself and he knows how to get in the spots when he doesnt have the puck to give himself scoring chances.
    @TJHaly eLv - very good two way player, better on the offensive side of things, very creative with some of his dangles and passes
    @ArMoRCoR13 - one of the better secrets in the league, produces wherever he goes and knows how to create for himself and others
    @therealmooresy - underrated player, really understands the game, great puck mover and top line player when hes not drunk or raging
    @Schlemko x 17 - people seem to knock mccain a lot but he is a very good passer and is good in transition, he knows how to put the puck in the net and hit the open players
    @Dr Dee - very balanced offensive player who can both pass and finish, always seems to put up points or be involved in the scoring
    @MattyAllstar15 - one of the better low tier fwds in the league he always seems to get the job done and score clutch goals when they matter
    @DFedEXE - PVT is a guy who has always put up the points, he hasnt seemed to made the transition to 16 as good as some other probably bc he doesnt play much outside of LG but he can still put the puck in the back of the net

Tier 6
    @Auto Jets - some really god dangles and can put the puck in the back of the net
    @Naslund x 19 - one of the better role players in the league, seems to be able to slot in on all 3 lines and get the job done
    @l Mongeon l - one of the better french players, he can really put up the points
    @IIVIIcNasty 91 - another underrated player who knows how to play on both ends, he is a little more on the offensive end but he knows how to get himself in the right spot and put the puck in the back of the net
    @The Legacyyyyy - one of the better finishers in the league no matter where he plays, he always seems to dominate when hes in the AHL and he still produces when hes in the NHL but he always seems to be passed around to the bad teams, which are usually run by former AHL Mgmt
    @GimmixPwns - tore up the ahl last season and it showing he can play in the nhl as well, one of the bigger surprises this season should be in the running for the calder as i believe this is his first full NHL season
    @Thee Mr Master - another underrated player who is good with the puck and has some pretty nice moves to create space for himself and others
    @Ravaqz - tough guy to play against, very good offensively and is just a great scorer and attacks the net with the best of them
    @Knight l91l - been around for awhile consistent guy who can fill in on all 3 lines and produce

@Zombie tsp - this guy is a little unknown but made a name for himself as OTT best player last season, he likes to shoot the puck and is able to put up the points
    @SOuR D SaBBz - play the game a lot and is pretty good at every position, very good offensively and good at protecting the puck and creating space
    @JaySnipess - very good goal scorer has some nice dangles and knows how to finish
    @P3nzz - very good offensive player, has a ton of dangles and makes a ton of wow plays
    @Phillyboy899 - another sort of new face who is making an ace for himself by producing and playing a shit ton, he is good with the puck, a good passer and he can finish
    @l ZlatanFish l - the other fisher, has been pretty solid for awhile and is having a good season in his first crack at the nhl, he plays well on both sides of the ice and moves the puck well on the rush and in the offensive zone
    @Sty l27l - very good scorer who creates offensive off of forced turnovers and on the rush
    @XxxTHEBENGALxxX - very strong scorer, likes to drive the net as a center he can really find the back of the net

2.) Guys who don't play LG but still play Pro Series/Club occasionally)
    @A B CYAA
    @lx Bradley lx
    @Known as Dub
    @mR Hit DaT
    @Fostxr
    @TheAsceticHope
    @x V E ii N

@Primetimme
    @BLicK12

3.) Newer Guys who deserve some respect
    @Vachon x 19
    @St Jean x91
    @gregy99
    @l Fisher l 81 l
    @Rehanek
    @shhmurdaaa
    @silentsoljacuz4
    @Bolduc x l99l
    @Jer Dubz
    @kcut 9
    @Jxred x 19
    @CaptainZetty
    @PureRippin
    @GOODxGUYxGABE
    @BooYA x 03
    @l1l Bones l3l
    @MiDi x 39

I know, too long didnt read, nice novel, good god Lou

Just read the part about you or read it when you're on the shitter or bored at work, if not don't read it, don't care, take a suck. If you get butt hurt, sorry not sorry, feel free to prove me wrong this is just based off of playing with/against you and your stats from the first two seasons of LG for NHL16

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like x 36
    • Winner x 7
    • Informative x 4
    • Get Good x 1
    • Useful x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    ITT: Every forward

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luffy Qc

Luffy Qc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 3 / -5
    holy fuck

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Greb

Greb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +770 / 62 / -55
    Participation Trophies for everyone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    NHLGrebby14
  5. Gala

Gala Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gala#4555
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 410 / -397
    @JT l91l - HoboOnUrPorch is probably the most improved player in the league, he is a good offensively can score and move the puck well

Don't you mean "most improved at being in Jemimas backpack"?

Also, thread was too long. Didn't read. Sorry.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. bfp7

bfp7 put em in a coffin.

Discord:
    bfp7#0
    Ratings:
    +1,671 / 33 / -70
    @Internet Hockey - still dead to me for no showing, but when he showsand doesn't cry about the game he is one of the top scorers // No reason to complain when you're the best RD in the game.

7. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    Found the one forward who didnt make the list and hes fucking salty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gala

Gala Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gala#4555
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 410 / -397
    The only thing salty is my cum in your mouth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    I play LW and is that a good freak or bad freak in net?

• Like Like x 1
    KingDenham
  10. Duggan

Duggan "Are you not Entertained"

Ratings:
    +732 / 113 / -92
    should do one for defense

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Duggan94
  11. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    That is a lot of people

No Streaming Account
  12. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    Woah. Fck you Lou

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Bane Dont Care

Bane Dont Care Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 14 / -16
    cool story bro write another

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Ezreal

Ezreal Manic Men

Discord:
    sainnnner#0
    Ratings:
    +675 / 21 / -96
    damn lou

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    Goalies next Lou?

• Like Like x 4
    Zero_Choice
  16. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    Do a goalie one louu after the D!! 100% agree with Zchoice :)

• Like Like x 1
    DetectStealth
  18. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,851 / 3 / -12

-b

• Funny Funny x 1
    MattTheCoolCat
  19. Fewch_

Fewch_ Well-Known Member

Ratings: