NBA 2k13 Rules/Guidelines

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Nov 24, 2012.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Settings :
    Season Length - 14 Games
    Quarter Length - 8 Minutes
    Difficulty - All-Star

Gameplay :
    -Use sportsmanship.
    -Don't abuse any glitches, or the game's shortcomings
    -Mix up your plays, don't run the same play over and over
    -If up by 15+ after the 4 minute mark in the 4th quarter try to run the clock and use good judgement. Padding your stats at the expense of your opponents bad night will not be accepted.
    -Use players in realistic positions. Don't put pg's, sg's, sf's, pf's, c's in positions they wouldnt play in real life. If you want a sg or sf to run point, pass them the ball, don't sub them in at point guard.
    -Subs should be set to Auto, not Manual. You can use Manual subs but players shouldn't play unrealistic minutes.
    -Do what you need to win but do not abuse the system. These are guidelines, we want you to win but we do not want to play unrealistic basketball. Save that for "Ranked Games" and other Online matches. This is a mature gaming website and expect you to treat everyone with respect.

Trades :
    -1 trade maximum per season. NBA teams don't trade entire teams away in a season.
    -No player rated over 87 on an A.I. controlled team may be traded away without prior approval through the Trade Block thread on this website.
    -No trading for A.I. controlled teams 1st round picks without prior approval through the Trade Block thread on this website.
    -Trades must be fair for both teams. You can't unbalance a team fir your benefit.(11/29)
    -Human to Human trades must be posted on the Trade Block thread before submitting. It will be pending for 24 hours on the site where other owners may vote down the trades. After 24 hours if the trade has over 50% of our total owners as it's vote as NO, the trade may not be proposed on the game. It must be reworked and resubmitted.
    -Failure to follow these rules may result in disciplinary action.

**You must remain one game ahead of the auto advance schedule. I will check this a few times a week. If I notice it 3 times in a year you will be removed. Playoff rules coming soon.(added 01/28/13)

More to come...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Make sure all trades are fair for both teams.

BingoKing91
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Also as of saturday Februaru 2nd i will b moving the pace to fast and you will need to stay ahead of your schedule. Your next scheduled game must be played at all times for random checks

BingoKing91
  4. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Booooooo! hahaha

No Streaming Account
  5. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Rules update. Please switch up your defenses. Nba teams dont run zones for entire games. Im hearing on forums that zones can be overly hard to bust. Recap-run multiple defensive sets a game unlesd its man to man all game.

This is a prefered leaguewide rule but will be enfoced for human vs human gamed

BingoKing91