My bad to LGNFL

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by xBIack Hammerx, Feb 20, 2016.

1. xBIack Hammerx

xBIack Hammerx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 3 / -2
    Yo my bad ive been.away for so long.guys ive been working and i play football so i dont have time for madden.anymore best wishes to yall and if anyone.lives in colorado come.check out the colorado greyhawks

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xBIack Hammerx

xBIack Hammerx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 3 / -2
    @iDontLoseMuch you do the most shit talking on this site yet ***** no body ever sees you work or get off your ass bro like stfu already dude get a fucking life bro matter fact quit logging in to LG you already quit on your team cuz you were a fucking bum just quit coming on the site too like shit no body likes you as it is your that internet punk that no body can.stand like grow.the fuck up already... Get good like really atleast im out here playing football while your at home.getting no pussy no life sit at home smoke all day off your moms couch you annoy the fuck out of everyone

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    It's sad how i didn't say anything to you & i been had a job lmao!!! Hopefully you break your leg like Shaun Livingston. I'm pretty sure noone cared where you were or that you played semi-pro or areana football. You post it on the site like someone gives a fuck. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    iDontLoseMuch
  4. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT No longer active

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    Both of you need to stop right now. This may have been tolerated last season but it will NOT be tolerated this season. I do not care who started it nor do I care who is right and who is wrong in this. This needs to stop and that's final

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account