Media Team

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by bingo king, Apr 20, 2017.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member Staff Member LGBA Staff

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    Guys every season for a while we talked about this and guys step up and fizzle out quickly with doing it. I want to get this into gear so we can post stuff on the website, the facebook page, maybe even the club.

I want a full on Media team. Weekly write-ups, weekly power rankings, predictions, an all star game, top 10's of week/season, interviews.

This ideally should be handled by a team of guys who are active on the site and want to get this league growing.

One thing i have noticed and think would be really cool is if for the finals we get some people into the beam/twitch and do a play by play. We could get this broadcast on the main page and would definitely help show we are trying to improve here.

If anyone is interested please reply here or send me a private message.

Please include any programs you have that would help.
    Also include any history or links to something you've worked on in the past.

Management will be more hands off with this. LGBA Guidelines will be in place of course but we'll be a lil more hands off if this means we can get this going.

@dantheman896
    @Kusznir

BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member Staff Member LGBA Staff

Ratings:
    +411 / 6 / -27
    Another big things for all MEMBERS to do would be to go into their dvr settings and ajust the record time to 15 seconds. 30seconsd is a long time to wait for a 2 second event.

BingoKing91