Maximum games adjustment

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by bingo king, May 20, 2015.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Rule Adjustment:
    Maximum games played rule has been adjusted. Owners, General Managers, and Assistant General Managers may be play a maximum of 6 games. This DOES NOT mean that Management may play every single game. This means they should only sign up for 4 games but may play in 6.This is to make them available for every game if needed.

The games played rule for players on the active roster will be a ONE game minimum and a FOUR game maximum. This means that every member still is owed the opportunity to play in games and this rule should not be used to steal opportunity from other members who may not have the knowledge of leaguegaming's standards and expectations.

It is team management's OBLIGATION to make sure that all members have the opportunity to play in games and have the knowledge of how to play in games.

This should help alleviate the issues of scheduling a bit. Message members and use your training camp, there should be ample opportunity for all.

Members if you feel you're not being given a fair chance to play in these games. Any complaints are required to have picture or photo evidence to have any merit.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    BingoKing91
  3. Perrilyzer1

Perrilyzer1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Perrilyzer1#2915
    Ratings:
    +600 / 16 / -19
    So does that mean the previous max of 4 GP is still in tact for roster players, with a new minimum of 1?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Correct, I'll clarify it in the OP.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Tabarnak guess i have to be a bench boss this season! Ill be playing 1 gp all season.

• Like Like x 1
    vezytv1
  6. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27

You should be allowed more than one if you show a skill level deserving of more games..

BingoKing91
  7. Kermit-_-Wilts

Kermit-_-Wilts Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MpLs Anderson#5166
    Ratings:
    +628 / 11 / -21
    Thats a big IF. Right [MENTION=6615]TRiMBoLi TiME[/MENTION] ?

MpLsAnDeRsOn
  8. jtrim94

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Im a french guys who likes to ball out with his homies yo

• Like Like x 1
    vezytv1
  9. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    If this rule is not being followed please let league management know. Everyone is sposed to have the chance and if some guys are playing 5 or 6 in a week that is not what was intended.

The rule was put in due to guys complaining they couldnt field five for night.

If owners are abusing this, it will be removed.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    BingoKing91
  10. jtrim94

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6

I'm balling yo I'm ready to Turn these wizards around coach

vezytv1
  11. SO WRECKED

SO WRECKED Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 49 / -51
    I'm trying to play..

No Streaming Account
  12. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Have you been signing up for games in your team locker room (Scheduling thread)? I know you are an ECU player but it's always good to be online, join your teams party right before tipoff on game nights to try to sneak into a game. Also if you notice guys arent playing on the active roster, you should have an opportunity to be called up to active roster. Good luck
    @Riles IV @QuiCKoNDaCRiBBZ

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. SO WRECKED

SO WRECKED Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 49 / -51
    Been there.. done that. Thanks for response though.

No Streaming Account
  14. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    you can't give us no notice and than just quit. That's on you for quitting if thatis the choice to follow.

Guys were told to inform us if it was happening and nobody said anything until thursday's game.

BingoKing91
  15. Tacosunday

Tacosunday Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    I feel like this rule is being abused, Im not complaining for myself because im on TC i dont expect to see anything. But bouncing back and forth between the Bulls and Wizards both groups of management are putting themselves in for minimum of 4 games since this has been changed. Lundy has played every game this week (only 1 out of position) and SJU played 5 out of the 6 (All at his main position). I find it hard to believe that people are just not showing up to these games and they're having trouble filling their lineup. Owners drafted their teams they shouldn't just draft on skill level but also how available playes are, im not sure what happened to the Hornets but they just seemed to have gotten Nuked...Just my two cents on something to adjust for next season.

Tacosunday16
  16. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    SMP couldn't connect to the servers. Global couldn't play. Mash is probably dead again for the 10th time

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Management isn't supposed to sign up to play 4 games?

BingoKing91
  18. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    But to play in all 4 (or in this case rather all 6, that goes for all management) rather than let other people play is in my opinion is just terrible management. Bingo you have 5 more games along with your Gm having 7 more games than ANYONE else on your roster other than ONE person. Sorry your management is on blast here to Lundy, there is only one player on the Bulls team that has +9 games played. The Clippers are in the same boat here, here's where this statement comes in "Well if they dont tell us they're not playing how are we supposed to regulate it". Im assuming you all came to an agreement of some type or at least the Leadership for the league did, its your job to enforce the rules. How are you going to put out there, oh yeah thats a rule then see it happen on a weekly basis and not enforce it. Again im not complaining about myself, im a TC player #nothumbs #0-4, its just ballsack to see shit happen and nothing being done or said about it. Its a league not "Park or Rec" spread the love around gentlemen.

Tacosunday16
  19. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27

White boy has had to play because kambelly has chosen to no show each night and other guys havent been on, even guys who signed up as backups. We message everyone on our roster we see on and even guys aren't on hoping they got smartglass. I've been in same boat on gamenights. I've already purposely held myself and whiteboy out of confirmed lineups monday and tuesday just so hopefully we wouldn't have to play but could still play 4 games with Thursday nighters. Well we did, and that's the spirit of the rule I was hoping guys would take with it.

Please don't preach on other team's status when you don't know what is going on. I mentioned the rules not being followed because we have had members complaining and screenshots of guys not given opportunity even though they are on and being active in trying to play.

If no one is voicing a concern we can't look into it. If guys don't have proof, we can't act on it.

BingoKing91
  20. Tacosunday

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Sad thing, ive been on both teams you act like I wasn't on yours. I've seen both situations Bingo lets not get carried away, I'm not just talking out of my ass here.

Tacosunday16