Madden 15 Player Development Traits Guide

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by LtBran90, Sep 1, 2014.

1. LtBran90

LtBran90 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ltbran90#0
    Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -1
    I am not sure if people will find this useful, but I have just submitted a guide for review on GameFAQs for those Connected Careers Owners and Coaches out there that want to build a long-term team. It is a compilation of player's that have a 0 (Slow), 2 (Quick), or 3 (Superstar) development. All of this information is already in the game, but finding the information can be a bit tedious because it is not right at your fingertips. Here is an excerpt from the guide:

When I first started playing this game in Connected Careers enhanced Owner Mode, I couldn't help but become incredibly frustrated with trying to find the players that develop quickly. I wanted to know which players in the league gave me the best chance at having a successful team in the long-term. But to my surprise, each player's development rating isn't viewable from the roster, free agent, or trade screens. There were only two ways to view a player's development ratings. The first was to have the player on your team, enter the Game Prep menu, begin a training on all players, and use the last menu to view each player's development trait. This is clearly not something that is easy to do, and would have taken very long to find the most efficient players. The second option was to begin a Fantasy Draft, pause it, and view all of the ratings from that menu. This is the option I chose when I decided to compile the information for this guide.

I will let you know when it is available.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    GTA Online
    ltbran418
  2. TheAsceticHope

TheAsceticHope Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 2 / -4
    [MENTION=4225]Lundqvist 30 NY[/MENTION]

SHOUT OUT TO THE FAQS!

On topic, really cool man. You should include consistency as well.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. LtBran90

Discord:
    ltbran90#0
    Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -1
    ^Yes, I will be adding that periodically. I just wanted to get the guide out there a bit faster and than update it frequently with different information.

Already In: Name, Overall, Development, Age, Experience
    Will Be Aded: Consistency, and possibly some other ratings if people request them. I have also thought of Height and Weight, but I don't think I will.

Thank you for the feedback. In the mean time, I will get to adding things.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    GTA Online
    ltbran418
  4. LtBran90

Discord:
    ltbran90#0
    Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -1
    It isn't on GameFAQ's yet, but I am finished for now. In it are Name, Team, Overall, Development, Consistency, Age, Years Pro.

• Like Like x 2
    GTA Online
    ltbran418