LGWE S1 - WWE 2k15

Discussion in 'LG WWE League' started by Britney, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    This thread is going to be our thread to communicate upcoming matches and results. PLEASE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD, I WANT TO KEEP IT CLEAN AND NEAT FOR WHEN I POST MATCHES. It seems that we've got our main ideas planned out and it looks like we can start moving forward with everything. I'm giving everyone till Thursday and IF we hit our goal (at least 20 users) on that day then I will start working on the schedule to start Monday.

Roster/Statistics

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QYiG3HrSsT2um0HjC8HK_o2kGM2kTmZ3NGN__BXPUjg/edit?usp=sharing

Matches will be posted in this thread by me for each week. Our league week will begin on Monday and end on a Sunday. The amount of matches may vary each week depending on how many contenders we have for each title. Our goal is to allow everyone to complete a match in two days. We won't have matches during Friday/Saturday unless requested by the superstars. Sunday's will be the PPVs (willing to allow PPVs to be played on Monday as well to accommodate everyone). Hopefully, we can keep this going for 12 weeks and run through every PPV.

List of PPVs in order from first to last :

Extreme Rules : Payback : Money In The Bank : Battleground : SummerSlam : Night of Champions : Hell in a Cell : Survivor Series : TLC : Royal Rumble : Elimination Chamber : WrestleMania

Rules :

1.) We want to keep this part as simple as can be. We don't want to have spamming of the same move over and over. Keep this authentic and be creative and use variety to defeat your opponent. If you feel your opponent is spamming, record the match and send it to me to review it. We are not running a cap on created wrestler's overalls, this way matches can be determined off of skill and not overall of the wrestler.

2.) With going with created wrestlers, it gives everyone a wide option of ideas of what to do with their wrestler and how he can look. Please be respectful and don't use anything that is offensive. We are going to follow LG's conduct policy and if you do break it, you WILL be removed. With that being said, we welcome the bash talking because it's what wrestling is all about. But, stick to the Conduct Policy and don't step out of line. I don't need to get detailed, we all know what is and isn't acceptable.

3.) This last rule has to do with the your wrestler and what we're allowing to be equiped. After looking over all of the abilities, we're going to allow only three abilities for you to equip to your wrestler. Those abilities are Move Thief LVL3, Fan Favorite LVL3, and Technician LVL3. Do nothing to the Hit Point Ratio on your character. The rest is fair game, feel free to make your character as you please, just no glitching (if there's any).
    *Changed to allowing all abilities as of 2/26*

Set up :

Once I post the lineups for matches I will include a set date for them to be completed by. I will message those with a match via xbox live as a reminder but after that it falls on you to message your opponent and find out a best time. Make sure you set the rules as they are set up in this thread. Any alterations may result in the match counting in a loss for both users. When starting up the match, have DLC checked off this way the match won't take as long to start.

If you have "beef" with a user and want to settle it in a match, please pm me on here with the opponent as a recipient and I will set matches for that week, along with the PPV involving the users.

Reporting Matches :

This is being ran by me, and me alone. So please, let's all be adults and admit defeat when it does occur. I want the winner of each match to send me a message whichever way is convenient (xbox live/LG) of how the match was decided (via pin fall/submission).

Ex.) honesrule vs EvilGenius l35l with a win by honesrule, the message should say this :
    Submission/Pinfall (which applys) win over EvilGenius

*Best practice is to take a picture or live stream your matches if you're concerned if an opponent would dispute a match*

Titles :

The set up for LGWE is going to feature a Raw and Smackdown style. This will only be for the championships. You're allowed to freely wrestle other members on the other show but contenders matches can only be for the title on your show. We are going to start off with three titles, LGWE Championship (RAW), World Heavyweight Championship (Smackdown), and Tag Team Championship (no restrictions). Once we have the appropriate amount of members (aiming for 20) I will run the random generator to determine who gets to pick which show they go to. I will randomize the list 10 times. Once we have our list we will go in order allowing each user to choose where they would like to compete for a title. Once one show becomes to full, we will fill the other show with the remaining participants. If we have 20, we will do 10 on each show.

If you feel that something is missing, please message me through pm on lg or via xbox live messaging. As I stated above, I want this thread to stay clean with me posting matches and results so it'll be easy for people to find any information they're looking for. I'm excited, just like all of you are. So, let's stay committed to this and have some fun with this. Good Luck to everyone!

@Dazzzaaaaaaaaaa @Mr_t_r_andrews @EvilGenius l35l @GPO27 @honesrule @HOTROD 1943 @lx MAXWELL xl @Milestone JERZ @Rammered @Tacosunday @wade200893 @Shaun1126 @Skid Markie @DiegoFuego19 @Make Your Luck @bruno caboclo @Big Fifty @SoapySam12 @Benoit x28 @At43 @Williams x12x [MENTION=6562]x JJ o[/MENTION]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
    Lokix6x
  2. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    I agree.

CoachCrass
  3. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

http://i.imgur.com/jNeIL0w.png

After realizing that we want to do a King of the Ring tournament next week to decide the titles, we're not going to decide on the shows until after the winner of the king of the ring. I will allow the winner to take which title he likes and the other show will compete for the other one the following week. The selection of which show you go to will be decided later.

The image above is the seeding for the King of the Ring Tournament. Below are the matches for next week. I'm fine with everyone playing there match as soon as possible but I will have a deadline. Added note, with there being an odd number, we will have players with a bye. Everyone will play in the first round. In the second round, the highest seed will receive a bye. I haven't decided on whether or not to have one more round after that. I will discuss with the final 6 and see what they'd like to do. If they want to keep doing the bracket, then we will play one more round to have triple threat for the title.

All games below must be finished by Tuesday 12:00am (Monday Night)
    All games are normal 1 on 1 matches
    First User named hosts

DiegoFuego19 vs AT43
    DiegoFuego19 wins by FF

wade200893 vs HOTROD 1943
    HOTROD 1943 wins via Pinfall

Rammered vs Brisan66
    Rammered wins via Pinfall

GPO27 vs Bruno Caboclo
    GPO27 wins via Pinfall

Dazzzaaaaaaaaaa vs honesrule
    Dazzzaaaaaaaaaa wins by Pinfall

lx MAXWELL xl vs DevilsDentist
    DevilsDentist wins by FF

SoapySam12 vs Legendary JERZ
    Legendary JERZ wins by Pinfall

Shaun1126 vs Williams x12x
    Williams x12x wins by Pinfall

Skid Markie vs TacoSunday12
    Both Eliminated

Make Your Luck vs Benoit x28
    Benoit x28 wins by FF

Big Fifty vs EvilGenius l35l
    Big Fifty wins via submission

The faster we get these matches done, the quicker we can move through this.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    Lokix6x
  4. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    First set of matches are going to be the continuation of KOTR. You won't have as long to complete your matches like you did last time due to the PPV coming up this Sunday.

All Matches are due Wednesday 12:00am (Tuesday night)

DiegoFuego19 earns a first round bye

Rammered vs HOTROD 1943
    HOTROD 1943 wins via pinfall

GPO27 vs DevilsDentist
    GPO27 wins by FF (Rules were set up wrong by DevilsDentist)

Dazzzaaaaaaaaaa vs Legendary JERZ
    Legendary JERZ wins via pinfall

Big Fifty vs Benoit x28
    Big Fifty wins via Submission

With Diego being number 1, I don't want to see him advancing all the way to the main event. The following set of matches, the lowest seed will receive the first round bye.

We only have one tag team, so for the time being we will not being doing a Tag Team Titles. If you're interested in doing a team, please contact me and get it set up so we can have this happen. What I am happy to announce is we're doing the Hardcore Championship. All title matches for this must be some form of a no DQ match. I haven't decided on who the contenders are, so I'm scrambling matches until the PPV and deciding on best records.

All matches will be a "No Holds Barred" match.

All Matches are due Wednesday 12:00am (Tuesday night)

Bruno Caboclo vs x JJ o vs Williams x12x
    (Because this match is a triple threat, make rules Extreme Rules)
    Willaims x12x won via pinfall (pinned Bruno)

Gary Garoo vs Skid Markie
    Skid Markie wins via pinfall

Shaun1126 vs SoapySam12
    Shaun1126 wins via pinfall

honesrule vs wade200893
    DNF

EvilGenius l35l vs TacoSunday
    DNF

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    Lokix6x
  5. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    Beings we have a random number of participants right now in the tournament, I'm going to run the random order 10 times to decide the matches for next round. Two major point were brought up, the championship should be a 1 on 1, and no one should automatically advance to the finals. So, the best I decided was after I randomize this 10 times, odd numbers will face in triple threat match, and even numbers will face one on one. The final two winners will move onto Extreme Rules for the championship.

http://i.imgur.com/XgWcJ7l.png

All matches are due Friday 12:00am (Thursday Night)

All matches below will be normal match rules. I believe it's auto no DQ in triple threat matches, so no use of weapons.

DiegoFuego19 vs Williams x12x
    Williams x12x wins via pinfall

Big Fifty vs GPO27
    Big Fifty wins by FF

Legendary JERZ vs HOTROD 1943
    HOTROD 1943 wins via submission

As for the hardcore title, we are going to run a few more matches and a decision will be made on the who will compete for that title.

All matches below will be a "Falls Count Anywhere" match
    Triple Threats make Extreme Rules

x JJ o vs Shaun1126
    Shaun1126 wins via pinfall

Gary Garoo vs Bruno Caboclo vs Benoit x28
    DNF

Skid Markie vs EvilGenius l35l vs SoapySam12
    DNF

Rammered vs Dazzzaaaaaaaaaa
    DNF

Good luck, any comments or concerns please message me.

*Note* Unless a match is a KOTR, uncompleted matches will not count towards records anymore. This way people aren't getting good records by being handed forfeits. For now on, you'll on receive a win for forfeit if it's a KOTR style tournament. ​

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Lokix6x
  6. Big Fifty

Big Fifty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 1 / -0
    Fifty, Frank, and Diego with a 1/3 chance to move on Jerz and Hot Rod with a 1/2 chance to move on. sick.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Williams x12x

Williams x12x #WillyAfterDark

Discord:
    Williams x12x#8346
    Ratings:
    +730 / 15 / -22
    Why wasnt i in for the title, i never lost.

• Like Like x 1
    Williamsx12x
  8. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    We've had a lot of drop offs in the past matches. With guys not finishing their matches, I'm starting to loose interest in continuing this. We're going to do Extreme Rules but unless I see an increase of interest back, I'm not sure how much more longer I can continue this with only what appears to be 10 active members. Anyways, good luck to everyone at Extreme Rules!

Main Event
    LGWE Championship
    Extreme Rules

Williams x12x vs Big Fifty vs HOTROD 1943

LGWE Hardcore Championship
    Extreme Rules

Shaun1126 vs Legendary JERZ vs Skid Markie vs DiegoFuego19

Table Match

Gary Garoo vs Brisan66

Table Match

Rammered vs x JJ o

Matches are due Monday 12:00am (Sunday night)​

• Like Like x 1
    Lokix6x
  9. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217
    Unfortunately I'm not longer doing this due to lack of interest of our members. It's sad because this is a lot of fun and I do enjoy doing it but we only had one match completed and that was the main event. Congrats to HOTROD 1943! Thanks for those that did play, it was a nice thought.

Lokix6x
  10. Shaun1126

Shaun1126 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaun1126#8968
    Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -1

I sent numerous pms out and it was just very hard to geth the four guys on at the same time

• Like Like x 1
    shaun1126