LGVFA Rules

Discussion in 'LGVFA' started by Starwood18, Jan 13, 2015.

1. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    On February 4th, I'll be announcing our final list of who will be playing in the league. I've decided that we'll be going with a selection of players instead of "everybody gets in!". The criteria we will be using is simple, we'll be looking at the participation levels of each player for the Friendly Season and we'll be starting the season off with the most active 24 or 32 players instead of doing "first come first serve". Players that were pretty shaky or hit or miss during the preseason friendly will be placed on the waiting list, and anyone who did absolutely nothing will be removed from the league.

• Like Like x 2
    Starwood84
  2. Rusty l 3 l

Rusty l 3 l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [MENTION=7358]ImJeff[/MENTION] were do I enter the stats in after my game tonight?

No Streaming Account
  3. ImJeff

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    Since these are just friendly games there won't be any site intergration. You can just say the teams you guys used and the score in the Game Two thread.

Thanks Rusty

Starwood84
  4. ImJeff

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    1.12 Edit:

Changed around the rule for the communication happening in the thread only. The proper procedure for scheduling games follows a priority system:

1.) Use the 1v1 Proposal System Tris has set up.
    2.) If you're getting Dec 31st game time issues, take a screenshot and post it in the 1v1 Software Demo thread, and communicate with your opponent in the week's thread. Make sure to tag them by putting the @ symbol and their gamertag.
    3.) If that doesn't work, reach out to them on XBox. On the website, you're now able to message the other player through XBox Live when you go to propose the time.
    4.) If you're still unable to contact the player, contact me & Maxwell and we'll try and get things squared away.

Picture Proof

We won't be using picture proof anymore as there's nowhere to upload the pictures. I still suggest taking a picture for dispute purposes. One of the nice things about a non-team play league is that I don't think anyone's going to try and pad their corner kick totals for the season.

Starwood84
  5. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    For stats proof, I just record a 30 second clip and upload as a highlight

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac
  6. ImJeff

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    Since common sense eludes some people, I'll state this very clearly: Quitting the league does get you banned from the league.

• Like Like x 5
    Starwood84
  7. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Since common sense eludes some people, I'll state this very clearly: Quitting the league does get you banned from the league.

Just quoting for repost purposes.

Also as mentioned on my podcast last night, as much as you whine and cry about it to Site Staff, [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] isn't going to overturn your ban. So get over it. Or, you know, commit to something and be an adult.

*Ask your therapist if LG is right for you..

f5penguin
  8. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I've never seen my saved formations/lineups/tactics show up when selecting "online" rosters, it's always defaulted to the latest roster file from EA and never shows my changes.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. ImJeff

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    It took some time for me to figure this out, but you need to create a new team sheet. If you edit the default team sheet for Monaco, and then load up the online rosters, it will basically overwrite your changes. So make a new one, call it whatever you want, and it should show for your game. You'll need to use the right analog stick to cycle through team sheets.

• Like Like x 3
    Starwood84
  10. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Just make sure you download new rosters EVERY DAY before you play or your sheet will be wrong. I do mine each night now to make sure.

Also, when editing a sheet in the pre-match lobby, when you back out of the edit be sure to right stick over to your sheet. Why your sheet isn't default from there is lazy on EA's part and I don't get it.

• Like Like x 3
    f5penguin
  11. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    So clutch, thanks guys.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  12. ImJeff

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    To follow along with how the rest of LG does things, I'll be implementing the following rules in terms of banning players:

1.) Players that have been removed/quit before March 7th will have a ban until the end of the season.
    2.) Players that have been removed/quit after March 7th and anytime before the end of the season will be banned for this season and the next.
    3.) While these bans will be removed and this will allow you to join other leagues on the website, keep in mind that at the end of the day I'll have the final say as far as who gets to play in future LGVFA Seasons. I'll make exceptions, but chances are if you rage quit games, were impossible to get ahold of, that I won't be giving you a spot back in LGVFA.

• Like Like x 3
    Starwood84