LGUHL PSN Round 2 Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Vs (LGvs PSN)' started by Desjy99, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Desjy99

Desjy99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -11
    1 (Novak) VS 16 (Desyd19):
    Head to Head record: 1-1.
    This seems like it has the potential to be a great series. Both of there previous games have been 1-goal games. However Novak has to have some reason to choose to play Desyd considering he got to choose who he gets to play. No disrespect though to Desyd who just came off of a 2-0 series win vs Larkin and looked pretty good in both those games. Novak is also currently red hot coming into the playoffs with 18 straight wins. I think Novak wins this series in 6 games.

2 (Bone) VS 15 (Desjy99)
    I won’t be commenting since I am involved in this series.

3 (Parrsco) VS 14 (Mclovin)
    Head to Head record: 0-0
    As far as LG is concerned they haven’t played each other at all. Both are great players and this could turn out to be a very offensive series. Mclovin is coming fresh off a 2-0 series win vs Bessems. There were times in that series where Mclovin looked both very good but bad at the same time. I did notice Mclovin taking a lot of penalties in game 1. If Mclovin continues to do that bad things might happen, as Parrot is a very gifted offensive player and could easily make him pay on the power play. I think Mclovin wins in 6 games.

4 (BBK) VS 13 (Raptorkid)
    Head to Head record: 0-0.
    This could also be a very fun series to keep your eye on. Raptorkid just beat TheBipolarJew 2-1 and is now looking to beat BBK as well. It won’t be easy though as BBK posted a 24-5 record in the regular season. Raptorkid seems to use his players’ speed to his advantage. If BBK can slow raptor down and not get frustrated if raptor goes down the ice & scores after having the puck in the zone or minutes of time then he should be able to win. I’m going to take BBK in 6 games.

5 (HazeeHype) VS 12 (Jerz)
    Head to Head record: 5-5.
    These two have some history as last playoffs Jerz ousted Haze in 6 games. This could easily go 6 games again or possibly more. It seems as though both players have improved. Jerz is just going through opponents like a hot knife through butter and Haze is no slouch either going into the playoffs riding a 3 game wining streak. After haze figured out his stuff again. Not including his 1st 5 games this season in LGUHL. He posted an impressive 25-4 record with all 4 losses being 1-goal games. With that being said I think haze will be looking to get his revenge and come out victorious winning in 7 games.

6 (Captain_Lobes) VS 11 (Daddy Padre)
    Head to Head record: 1-1.
    Both of the previous games were decisive wins either way. Captain Lobes won against Padre 8-4 but also lost to him 5-1. Padre is also coming off of a 2-1 series win vs Landect who’s a really good player. Padre has always been a tough challenge for every opponent he’s come up against. Even if he did have a losing record coming into the playoffs it sure doesn’t seem that way. I am going to take Padre in 5 games.

7 (Brothers) VS 10 (Fool)
    Head to Head record: 1-1
    Brothers has a slight edge in regards to the head to head even though it might be 1-1 brothers beat fool earlier in the season 7-5. However it will be a tough challenge for brothers as fool is one of the best players on PS4. Fool just beat one of the best Xbox players gren 2-1 in a best of 3 series. Brothers has been on a tear of late though. He is 5-1 in his last 6 games. I feel as though Fool’s overall play will be too strong for Brothers to handle and fool wins this series in 5 games.

8 (Miviens) VS 9 (JayProulx)
    Head to Head record: 5-5
    The clash of the QC titans you could say. They may be 5-5 head to head but in the last 3 meetings miviens has won all of them. Both of these players are heavily regarded, as some of the top PS4 players there are to offer. Both dominate the leaderboard scene and now stand in each other’s way of making the next round. Both have a bunch of moves in their arsenal and always find ways to win when the going gets tough. Even though Mivs has the edge of late I think Jay will pull it off in 7 games.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Desjy99
  2. TheGreatMP7

TheGreatMP7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    Great predictions thanks for taking over for me this round

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account