LGPSN Trade Center Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Mall_x_Cop, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    I started doing this last season, fell off a little bit, thought about doing it for trade deadline, then realized there were way too many irrelevant trades to try and cover so I'm going to cover all the trades I feel are pretty relevant and BIG to the league. My good friend @Kingbling647 is also on board to offer his insights that way you guys can see two different opinions on each trade and if we collide with our opinions or not. Anyways, let's get into it.

Week 1 featured not many big trades. Most trades were either depth or draft picks as expected. It's week 1, every owner still feels all of their players are fresh out the goldmine and nobody trades. But there were a couple of big trades.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      The Panthers have traded Shotl72l to the Kings for cinnabunz8
      2017-06-01 11:54pm
    I always liked Shot as a player, especially for his contract. However, he has a terrible attitude and thinks he's one of the best players in the game which makes him aids. I know next to nothing about @cinnabunz8 but he's a career 2ppg player so he can't be that bad.

Winner: Los Angeles Kings.

Kingbling: Not to much to say about this trade as it's a pretty fair trade by both teams acquiring shxtters.

Winner: Both Teams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The [​IMG] Panthers have traded Shockz & x_Elite_76x & 3rd Round Pick & Heatleyl15l to the [​IMG] Wild for Knight91 & Voltep & 1st Round Pick
    2017-06-02 11:37pm

Hey look, the first blockbuster of the season and boy was it a good one. I'm not too sure what Minnesota was thinking here but I did get some insight from
    @Agger23 :

[6/3/2017 12:10:40 AM] Agger23 (MIN): Who won that trade?
    [6/3/2017 12:10:52 AM] Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: not you
    [6/3/2017 12:11:02 AM] Agger23 (MIN): Haha
    [6/3/2017 12:11:06 AM] Agger23 (MIN): Lol
    [6/3/2017 12:11:14 AM] Agger23 (MIN): Voltep can't play c

Anyways, while @Heatleyl15l aka Clarkeskog is a good player for his contract, all he does is shoot the puck from anywhere on the ice, kinda like my CHL pro series team ;). AIDS. @Shockz is a good player so at least they got something back. Minnesota gave up two solid players and a 1st round pick, kinda doesn't make sense to me. But you get desperate when players act cancerous and you just want them gone so I don't blame Agger too much. @Lazy Pedestrian is smart for taking advantage of this yet also a dick for the same reason, he got there before I could've. @Knight91 should like his new home with other fellow Nova Scotians.

Winner: Florida Panthers.

This trade has to be the best trade that happen this weekend. *BLOCKBUSTER TRADE*
    People will look at this trade and break down this trade in many different ways. Without breaking the trade down and saying what team won this trade you have to look and notice that both teams will benefit from this trade as they improved in areas where they needed improvement. Personally I think this a great trade made by both teams as talent comes both ways and not just one way. I don't really know @Shockz because I don't play Xbox but I have heard that he's a really solid Center and by looking at his stats those comments aren't false. Neither do I really know @x_Elite_76x so I can't comment on his game neither, I do know the rest of the players that are involved in this trade and they are well-talented in their own ways and can contribute to their teams in different ways.

Winner: Tough decision to make but I'm going to have to lean towards Florida Panthers side on this trade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Maple Leafs have traded jewofcanada & Globes to the Oilers for Bigbwoyqc & 3rd Round Pick & Ledhed18
    2017-06-02 11:37pm
    UH LOL. What are you doing
    @Budz_780 ? Oh yea, this was another occasion where Budz claims his AGM made the trade without his permission and the other owner is a dick ( @NH4JP ) Since being an owner, this has happened at least once in the past 3 seasons lol. My guess is Budz was high as fuck and did what he does best: makes shit trades to benefit his team. No offense to @Ledhed18 but he isn't a defenseman and has one of the worst contracts in the league in my opinion. @jewofcanada is a good player and has been for awhile so yea, Budz hold that L really quick. L. Dab.

Winner: Edmonton Oilers.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Winner: Edmonton Oilers

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Capitals have traded DynoMikeV2 to the Wild for rV_CLuTcHz & 3rd Round Pick
    2017-06-02 11:38pm
    I like this trade for both teams tbh. It's pretty even. I've played with both players and drafted
    @rV_CLuTcHz . He's an underated talent for sure. @DynoMikeV2 is good but he'll bitch about the game 100 times a night so probably not worth it. The pick is useless.

Winner: Minnesota Wild.

This was probably one of the best trades this weekend as it involves talent from both sides. I now play on Washington and I was fine with this deal as in my opinion @rV_CLuTcHz is a better player than @DynoMikeV2 making Washington wins this trade.

*DynoMikeV2 is a decent player but tends to complain literally about EVERYTHING which can be very annoying for a team to deal with and his teammates that have to play with him as I noticed this past week in games I was in with him*

Winner: Washington Capitals

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The [​IMG] Rangers have traded Zammoth to the [​IMG] Blackhawks for Holy_Coley & 2nd Round Pick
    2017-06-03 11:54am

This is a depth player trade. I've played a couple of games with
    @Zammoth and he didn't seem too bad. I've never played with @Holy_Coley before but he's always mean to me so fk him :( . I feel Zammoth is the better player and has another year remaining so Chicago takes this one.

Winner: Chicago Blackhawks.

However, NYR did then flip Holy for a severely overpriced @Tekk112 so that's a double whammy. Love you Scott. :(

This trade is pretty fair and benefits both teams for the most part if you ask me. Without looking at the stats, Chicago acquiring a really talented draft player who just came into the NHL this season although he had a very rough 1st week as he went 0-3 but I think he will do better on Chicago than Rangers. Rangers getting@Holy_Coley and a 2nd Round Pick in return making this trade very fair and will benefit both teams.

Winner: This trade is very fair but I have to lean towards Chicago side on this trade.

A few worthy trade notes:

- @Illyfilly got traded again LUL. If he keeps this up, he'll end up on all 30 trades except for like Carolina because they don't know what trades are, just forfeits.

- Stud defenseman @kylebr333 got traded for two draft picks, ouch lol. This was another situation where Agger got desperate and chose what deal to make out of a hat, it happens, you know.

- @ovechkin8jr got traded for @KillsAKill- which is a pretty funny joke imo lol. But @Nick_x_98 and Ove had some issues clearly since they went at it in the chatbox after the trade. It was entertaining and involed a lot of personal attacks but nobody got banned because staff sleep during the day duh.

Alright, well that's it folks. Not a whole lot of worthy trades happenened this week clearly. But I'd like to thank @Kingbling647 for taking the time to do this with me, it can become a chore more often than a hobby for sure, we learned that last season. Anyways the plan is to a write up like this every week, I may be looking for one more person to offer their insight, so feel free to HMU if you want in, just know it requires quite some time, especaially when there are a lot of trades. I hope you guys enjoyed!

P.S. You don't have to agree with me and chances are, a lot of you won't and that's ok. Make your own write up.

- Chief aka Mall Cop

• Like Like x 23
    • Informative Informative x 1
    zChieef
  2. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    At least I can stop wrist shots with no screen from the blue line @Agger23

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Dick here.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    I haven't seen ledhed play lately, but he played D way before he played G back on oldgen Xbox, and played it way more often.

So saying he "isn't a dman" isn't really the most accurate thing

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Primetimme1
  5. LEGAL x 76

LEGAL x 76 TriHard 7

Discord:
    Leg_al#7065
    Ratings:
    +513 / 57 / -320
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    legiticetilt
  6. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Juicy af

Pastahnak
  7. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    I'm a dick! w00t w00t

• Like Like x 2
    LazyPedestrian
  8. Ryy0---

Ryy0--- I forget the buttons

Discord:
    ryy0_#0
    Ratings:
    +619 / 6 / -21
    :team345:

• Informative Informative x 2
    vRyy0v
  9. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Sorry that I wasn't the most accurate because I didn't know what position someone used to be back on old gen Xbox, a console I never touched.

But if that's true then ouch, because is sure didn't seem like he played D before.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    zChieef
  10. xLedHedx

xLedHedx I'm gonna fuckin pre

Discord:
    LedHed#9360
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -16
    What a special boy you are chief

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. Anttzy-

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Like special special or just special? There's a difference you know.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    zChieef
  12. xLedHedx

Discord:
    LedHed#9360
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -16
    Well you are the only one that wears their helmet home

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    I wear my goalie mask in traffic after the games

• Winner Winner x 3
    Pastahnak
  14. gomxrc

gomxrc Elite of the Non Elites

Ratings:
    +395 / 13 / -31
    Kingbling: Not to much to say about this trade as it's a pretty fair trade by both teams acquiring shxtters.

Winner: Both Teams.
    Both these players are better than you. Lol.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    gomarc
  15. EbonyFetishz

EbonyFetishz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 9 / -18
    I love big black girls

• Useful Useful x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    Pure intimidation

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. xBudz87

xBudz87 Elite Shitter!

Discord:
    xBudz87#6554
    Ratings:
    +418 / 156 / -155
    You be missing some trades there
    Mr Paul Blart

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    Budz_780
  18. xLedHedx

Discord:
    LedHed#9360
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -16
    He's stumped, if Jaq can't carry him, who can?

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    MY MOST RETARTID AND SCARY DREAM EVER!!!: When I was like 5 or 6,I went to a McDonalds with some of my friends,and we went inside the ball pit and played a bit.Then we saw 3 teenage girls walk into,and I don't know why,but I starting throwing balls at them and they looked really angry.So they got out and left.Then I wen't back to the "MOTEL",I lived in.I sat down in the lobby and just sat there,Then I turned to look at the receptionist,and he was just shot in the head.So I knew him/her/they were coming so I played dead.Then I sat there with my eyes closed but I could still see :huh: .It was the 3 girls from before.Then one of them said to another "Hey,do you have that recent CD that came out???"...Then I sat up and said "I do!!".Then they turned to me and cut off my head... :???: :laugh:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  20. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Anyways, while @Heatleyl15l aka Clarkeskog is a good player for his contract, all he does is shoot the puck from anywhere on the ice, kinda likemy CHL pro series team ;). AIDS.

@Heatleyl15l yeah you RE TAHD

---

At least I use the mic, 90% of players don't & If I wanted to go mic-less I'd go play Vs. Everyone complains but I get noted bc I actually try to combat this poor of an excuse of a game & enjoy pointing out bullshit :). If its such a distraction maybe some people should speak up instead of playing like shit & going silent.

I never understood this, I have no issues playing with my ESHL team??? They never point out any issues with complaints I make. I think people just like to make up bs bc they have nothing better to say.

Rv-Clutch is absolute dog shit, enjoy a broken R2, I've spent entire games listening to chief complain about the game but ig ITS DIFFERENT. Love you chief regardless, I believe in you.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    DynoMike25