LGHL PSN Season 2 NHL Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by PlusSizePounder, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Eggman--1

Eggman--1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Eggman--1#4449
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    League Experience:LGHL, SPNHL, VGHL, SOHL

Management Experience: around 7 or 8 seasons as a long standing SPNHL GM/owner. I was an owner at the NHL and AHL level of VGHL as well. Generally the unofficial captain of every other team I'm on because of my experience.

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager?[/QUOTE]

I think I should be manager because I have vast experience among a couple leagues with running teams. I'm a natural leader. I'm organized. I know how to deal with people and their problems. I know the people of the leagues.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. LRKrazyLR

LRKrazyLR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -3
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN s1

Management Experience: i helped my GM when ever he needed a hand

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? i look to make everyone on the team happy and play great hocky

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

LRKrazyLR
  3. NeWFie-KaNaTa

NeWFie-KaNaTa Xwhat???

Ratings:
    +91 / 19 / -22
    League Experience: S1 LGHL PSN

Management Experience: Marlies Gm S1

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I would like to continue to grow, learn and acquire the skills and knowledge to eventually own my own team in this league. I am brutally honest but my players seem to like my attitude. Very interested in moving this league fwd and growing with it and I am having a strong season for my first run with online sports both in mgmt and play. And after a season of AHL mgmt I am sure handle the stress as well as knowledge to work with my farm team and owner to produce some solid results.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 2
    NeWFie_KaNaTa
  4. KSKrish

KSKrish Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 2 / -5
    League Experience: VGHL/LGHL PSN/LGHL/SPNHL

Management Experience: LGHL PSN Owner/VGAHL Captain

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager?

You get a 1st line dman for 0 cap hit and I do my share of the work

• Like Like x 12
    No Streaming Account
  5. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, SPNHL

Management Experience: A brief stint as an AGM during the first season of LGHL PSN

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I'm a reliable person with a long history of running/organizing activities both online and in person. I have no issue taking on added responsibility, and will also take that responsibility seriously.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    radapex
  6. SchroyDaddy

SchroyDaddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    schroyer69#8212
    Ratings:
    +310 / 13 / -13
    League Experience: VGHL, LGHL PSN

Management Experience: No management positions to date.

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I will be available basically every night. Not returning to VG, so will be able to focus solely on LG this upcoming season. I've always been in bidding so I never had a say in who my teammates were. I would like a chance to make the decisions and decide who will be on my team.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Schroyer69
  7. Heroic_veil2

Heroic_veil2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    League Experience: 1yr

Management Experience: none

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I have a great judge in what players play and how they play using there skill set I know i can make a compete team that will play hard and play as a team.

No Streaming Account
  8. King-Shadow

King-Shadow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    League Experience: The GM of the Rampage

Management Experience:Currently Gm of The Rampage

Why do you think you should be chosen as MAnager I feel ive done alot of work this year Scheduling wise and adapting around peoples schedules so everyone could play , and i believe ive been fair to my team ,ive also got the hang of inputting stats , even when the OCR doesnt like me i take the time and manually Input them i feel that a few people would reference for me if need be

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Danshep07

Danshep07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    League Experience: Stint as Captain then AGM of Falcons. Promoted up to AGM of Coyotes.

Management Experience: Front Office Manager at a 200 room hotel with approx 40 staff.

Why do you think you should be chosen as Owner?

I feel like I have learnt a lot from being on an unorganized team. I would like to ensure that this doesn't happen with a team I would run. I have experience in dealing with people in a fair way.
    I understand not everything can be smooth sailing at all times, however you need to work with what you have to make the team a better environment to all to play in.
    At the end of the day this is a game, I would like to bring back some of the fun in playing hockey, which a lot of people have mentioned that is missing.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an Owner as outlined in Article I: League Structure

No Streaming Account
  10. jeff0012

jeff0012 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jeff0012#0
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -2
    League Experience: VGHL, LGHL PSN, SPNHL

Management Experience: VGHL Captain S6-9

I'm just here so I don't make 12 mil

* By filling out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined inArticle I: League Structure

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    jeff00012
  11. west-dubz

west-dubz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 60 / -65
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, LGUHL PSN

Management Experience: None in LG.

Active. Online on Playstation every night, always on LG website. I know all the rules and responsibilities as a manager. Committed to the team.

duubbzz
  12. THEDIRTYDDAWG

THEDIRTYDDAWG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 12 / -28
    ]League Experience:2 seasons

Management Experience:1 season

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I am reliable, responsible, and a fair person. I have very good communication skills and manage in real life. I put the team first and I love this game!

No Streaming Account
  13. xChyzz

xChyzz Average Player, Exceptional Human Being

Discord:
    Chyz#5743
    Ratings:
    +520 / 18 / -36
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, VGHL

Management Experience: AGM Pittsburgh Penguins S1 LGHL PSN, Captain VGPHL Huskies

Committed to building a successful franchise from the ground up and completing day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. On the site and NHL daily and love building chemistry as well as playing competitive teams day in and day out. Loyal and hardworking, committed to making changes in order for success in the LGHL PSN community.

• Like Like x 2
    Chyz
  14. Flapjack8796

Flapjack8796 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Flappy#0924
    Ratings:
    +669 / 8 / -20
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN, VGHL

Management Experience: Season 1 LGHL PSN GM of the Manitoba Moose

I took over as GM of the Moose mid season when the whole Jets organization was in turmoil. Since taking over, we have turned around from a 13 game losing streak to being back in the playoff hunt. From this experience I have learned what it takes to build a winning team and a positive environment. I am active, reliable, dedicated to my team and this whole community

• Like Like x 2
    Flapjack8796
  15. Brettzky88

Brettzky88 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ur aTowel420459#2302
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    League Experience: most of S1 LGAHL

Management Experience: None

Why do you think you should be chosen as a manager?
    I'm available every night
    I'm friendly
    I'm eager to learn
    I'm organized
    And lastly, I'm enthusiastic, because this league is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Lemieux_Polamalu

Lemieux_Polamalu Center, lw from Pittsburgh

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -0
    League Experience: One Season LG AHL and 5 Seasons in VGHL. .

Management Experience: 2 Seasons as team captain in VGHL (one PHL and one AHL) also Club Owner in EASHL since 2009

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I know a lot of players and promote the league constantly on PSN. I do management for a living in real life. In my two years as captain in VGHL, we made the second round pf the playoffs each time and never forfeit a game. I know what it takes to manage a large set of rosters. I am very well organized and dependable. I am calm, cool and steady even when shit starts to hit the fan. I will assist in NHL PSN growing by recruitment, understanding the rules, representing the league well and being a calm cool steady , well organized, owner for years to come.

Lemieux_Polamalu
  17. Jlm1410

Jlm1410 S11 Jack Adams winner

Discord:
    jlm1410#0787
    Ratings:
    +510 / 17 / -46
    League Experience: lgahl ps s1, vghl

Management Experience: none in any of the gaming leagues but I am a Manager in the city of Pittsburgh baseball league and I do the day to day things that a gm in this league normally goes through

I think I should be chosen as a manager because I have the real life experience of what it takes to be a manager, with my job I am always checking people's availability and setting them up to work, in this case play on the days that they can, I have helped with my gm of the utica comets at times and I feel like I have what it takes to lead a successful team in this league, I'm also always available and easy to communicate with, I hope to be picked to be a gm so I can show what I can do.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    jlm1410gaming
  18. JCpens22

JCpens22 IDAPAPPY

Discord:
    Jcpens22#0268
    Ratings:
    +98 / 5 / -18
    League Experience: LG NHL player.

Management Experience: None for LG but I run a top 30 Eashl club and I run two youth hockey leagues in real life that I have been running for 5 years and won 2 championships.

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I have played in the LG league and I run good programs in real life and on the video game. I stay calm with other people and players and try to work out the best way to make the problem be solved. I would never quit the league or do anything to hurt my team. I have never quit any NHL games in all the years of playing them. So I think I would show the leadership it takes to be a good owner.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    jcpens22
  19. Plymmy11

Plymmy11 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Plymmy11#2563
    Ratings:
    +463 / 10 / -25
    League Experience: I have more seasons logged playing sixes than years half this website has been alive.

Management Experience: See above

I'm not certain if I'm interested in taking a team or not. I'll be picky regardless, but tossing my name in as I plan to transition to PS4 following this season on Xbox.

No Streaming Account
  20. double7brad_

double7brad_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 37 / -55
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN S1

Management Experience: none but I'm interested in learning

Age: 17, have summer coming up which frees plenty of time, but school doesn't interfere

Why should I be chosen as an owner?: I should be picked as an owner because I'm reliable, keep my word, and nice. I also applied for CHL management as well, but this seems more interesting. I'm interested in learning new skills. From a team like this seasons Arizona, to this season Chicago Blackhawks, I expect the best from all my players and want to run an organization like the New York Yankees or the Los Angeles Lakers. Thank you.

No Streaming Account