LGHL PSN Season 2 NHL Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by PlusSizePounder, Mar 1, 2016.

1. PlusSizePounder

PlusSizePounder Advisor to the Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    Pounder#5970
    Ratings:
    +299 / 3 / -9
    Greetings,

This application thread is for those who wish to be considered for an Management position. Please only post in this thread if you wish to apply.

Copy & Paste (below)

League Experience:

Management Experience:

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager?

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. brymac97

brymac97 Deeeecent

Discord:
    brymac97#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 17 / -18
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, VGHL

Management Experience: LGAHL PSN, VGAHL

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? Organized, have previous management and league experience. Work hard to manage my teams properly.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN / LGHL PSN

Management Experience: None

You get the worst player you've ever seen play for a cap hit of $0. What more could you ask for?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Filthy_Habitz

Filthy_Habitz Fred T. Hunt Award Winner (S1)

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    League Experience:
    AGM Ice Caps and current GM (I think)
    Management Experience:
    VGHL, LGAHL, I have many years in real life in management roles
    I am a good communicator. Non rager. Well organized. And keep in constant contact with management and playes. Committed.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  5. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    League Experience: LGAHL/LGNHL

Management Experience: GM of Wilkes-Barre S1

I give everyone a chance to play. I individually ask every player their opinion on who they should play with, or who they play with. I make lineups based on chemistry. I'm on PlayStation every night, and I've read every rule.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    ithorpei
  6. MN_Broodwich_MN

MN_Broodwich_MN Custom Title

Ratings:
    +24 / 13 / -10
    League Experience: 2 seasons

Management Experience: 1 season

I am the AGM of the Charlotte Checkers, and I would like to move up to the NHL. I have an application for an owner position as well, but if I don't get to own a team, I would like to run an NHL team as effectively as I have ran the LG Checkers. I have enough experience, I know a lot of people that can help me out when needed, and I have the skills to put together and run a top 5 team.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    mn_broodwich_mn
  7. xxSNIPESHOTxx21

xxSNIPESHOTxx21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -7
    League Experience: Season 1 Ahl(Crunch)

Management Experience:None in Lg

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I think I should be chosen as a manger because of the leadership and skill set I bring to a team . I am someone who like to hear peoples ideas towards our team. I also want to have a happy environment. I do know there will be tough times in the locker room but my attidue is always to stay positive. I am very respected by many who know me and lots can vouch that I am a really good person .I appreciate you taking your time to read this I look forward to hearing from you in the near future

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Triip23

Triip23 Former St. Louis Owner PSN

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -4
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, LGAHL PSN, LGUHL PSN

Management Experience: Former VHL Commissioner, VGAHL Captain, VGPHL GM

Multiple experiences in various video game league setups as management role

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Triip23
  9. jboro1227

jboro1227 not allowed within 1000000ft of a school

Ratings:
    +132 / 17 / -23
    League Experience: Season 1 LGAHL PSN & LGHL PSN (Texas Stars & Manitoba Moose/Winnipeg Jets), Season 10 VGPHL (Seattle Thunderbirds), VHL (Season 1 Edmonton Oil Kings, Season 2 Anaheim Ducks)

Management Experience: None in LG, captaincy in VGPHL and VHL

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I am very good at keeping things organized. I know how to lead a team to victory, as I have done it in the VGPHL in a captaincy role. I know players who have been in management roles in the LGHL PSN, LGAHL PSN, VGPHL, and VHL. I have seen first hand on what it takes to keep a team happy.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. juggynuts-_-

juggynuts-_- SNAKES ON 3

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -8
    League Experience: LG, VHL (Xbox), EHL (Xbox), Moose Hockey League (Xbox), SPNHL, VGHL

Management Experience: Current LG AGM Providence Bruins, EHL Owner Detroit Redwings, EHL Owner Philadelphia Flyers

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? I have a successful track record in 6v6 league Play. I won 2 Stanley Cups as an Owner and Player. I was a member of a Calder Cup team. I go above and beyond to make sure my Players get the best opportunity to prove themselves. I'm as fair as fair gets. I want to win just as bad as anyone else and being a GM with my past experience makes that possible. I would be an asset to any organization that gives me an opportunity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. KoG SHOWTYME

KoG SHOWTYME Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHEDMAN77x#2331
    Ratings:
    +43 / 17 / -9
    League Experience: 2 seasons going on 3 in LG and 1 season of XoHL

Management Experience: owner in the Chl for one season, and GM for one season in the CHL

Why do you think you should be chosenas a Manager? I bring experience and LG leadership. Someone who knows the rules in and out and someone who plays to make LG better. I love building teams and putting together the best product I can.

xhedman77x
  12. JigginForLunkers

JigginForLunkers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    League Experience: 1 season

Management Experience: none

I have played my first season of lghl and I loved it! I was really impressed with the management system and the way that the GM's and AGM's managed their teams! I believe in creating a positive attitude towards my team and my teammates and I would love to do whatever it takes to make my team a successful, proud team! To me, putting together a team where everyone is happy and is willing to get to know each other and play together as a team is what it's all about! I would be honored to be able to manage a team and make decisions based on what the team wants and to make everyone happy!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hail2Hockey

Hail2Hockey #1 DUCKS FAN

Discord:
    hail2hockey#0
    Ratings:
    +133 / 9 / -7
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN / LGHL PSN 1 season

Management Experience: I've been owner for 6 season in vfl on leaguearena.com I've been owner for vhl in season 5 and season 6 on league arena.com....im a great owner and my stuff always gets done...never had a problem as a owner.....

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager?i have a lot of experience with owning a team..ive been playing on league gaming since season 1 thru season 6..first time on the ps4 which I'm loving..i follow rules and I'm a great leader

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    hail2hockey
  14. MPelley25

MPelley25 Your mom's favorite goaltender

Ratings:
    +583 / 83 / -80
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, LGHL Xbox, VHL

Management Experience: Owner and GM in VHL

Know what it takes to win. Get along with everyone which is key for being part of management. I'm very active, therefore will always be there when a teammate has a question or concern. A lot of experience in 6v6 leagues. Good knowledge of the game and league. Know how to build a championship team.

• Like Like x 1
    supervezina
  15. Tjhdp11

Tjhdp11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 27 / -19
    League Experience: LGHL PSN, VGHL seasons 3-10

Management Experience: VGHL Season 6&7 owner, Season 10 Captain

I'm great and I know what management is all about.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined inArticle I: League Structure

• Like Like x 7
    Tjhdp11
  16. Gamer_085

Gamer_085 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gamer_085#8089
    Ratings:
    +45 / 3 / -3
    League Experience: LGAHL PSN, VGHL PHL

Management Experience: None, but I has offered both GM in LGHL & LGAHL by my owner.

I think I should be a manager because I know what it's like to go without any management, I am currently a member of the Jets/Moose and we had to go through 4 owners and X amount of managers just this season. I was a key member in finding a 5th and final owner for the Jets this season and because of that I was offered a GM role in the NHL but I turned it down, I was sent down to the A and was offered to be GM there but I also turned that down so I could just be a player. I know what it's like not to have any management on a team, my 1st NHL game we had to forfeit because no one had set the lines and no managers could be reached, the 2nd game was 5 AHLers & 1 NHLer because the team gave up because lack of management. I am easy to get along with, I'm very positive, I'm on all the time or available to be reached if needed and I always put the team ahead of me.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. DCKIESON

DCKIESON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dickie#2186
    Ratings:
    +284 / 13 / -39
    League Experience: S3 LGHL Xbox AHL Adirondack Flames, S20 LGCHL Plymouth Whalers (Top 3 scoring, second place team finish), S1 LGAHL PSN SD Gulls

Management Experience: S20 Plymouth Whalers AGM

Im one of the more active members of LG and have loved the community in terms of conduct and professionalism. Ive participated in both the Xbox and Playstation side as a player and as a part of management.Id be thrilled to get a head GM position but would also be content as an AGM at the LGHL level as any season of management is experience.

Thanks, and ps. my former xbox gamertag was l Stretch 21 l

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Yacuzfrbos87

Yacuzfrbos87 Gm of Drakkar chl psn

Ratings:
    +22 / 4 / -1
    League Experience: SPNHL, VGHL, LGAHL PSN S1

Management Experience: LGAHL Portland GM S1

Why I should be NHL management : I spent last season as a AHL game and was able to ecu in the NHL for two games I feel I can work with my Ahl team to be successful at both levels. I understand people have lives and will work with there schedules to be able to give them the best experience possible in this league.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. CAPTA1N_P0WER

CAPTA1N_P0WER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    League Experience: VGHL, LGHL PSN

Management Experience: I essentially ran a PHL Team when the owner was unable to due to technical difficulties and certainly was able to make the best out of a bad situation and gave a lot of guys chances who are now in the NHL in various leagues.

Why do you think you should be chosen as a manager:

I am a team player who comes out everytime with a great attitude and a desire to win and feel I would be a great asset to any owner in the NHL. I play a lot with many players and feel that my maturity helps me deal with situations that other people may panic at with a decorum and calmness only wisdom and experience can provide.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    CAPTA1N_P0WER
  20. tha_nightman

tha_nightman Sometimes you just gotta pay the troll toll...

Ratings:
    +45 / 3 / -6
    League Experience: VGHL and LG

Management Experience: VGHL PHL Owner of the Calgary Hitmen. No forfeits and no fines after a successful season with a playoff run. Currently VGHL Staff and LG BoG (wishing to step down if chosen).

Why do you think you should be chosen as Manager? I am a level headed guy with leadership skills who believes that teams should not only be built around skill but also personality. During my time as an owner in the PHL I built a team filled with guys and girls who enjoyed playing together and enjoyed the league. Unlike a lot of other teams, I didnt just select people who I had previously played club with either. Everyone on my team was unknown to me and I scouted each of the individually, the old fashioned way... putting the time in and making sure I got it right. When it came time for them to be called up to the AHL (which 11 of my players were) they didn't want to go because my team chemistry was that good. I believe that I can successfully help run a team that will not only be a fun experience for the players on the roster, but a good example for the league as well.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    tha_nightman