LGHL (PSN) All-Star Tournament Season 4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by vhigh, Mar 3, 2017.

1. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    Let me clarify since it appears my comment was not clear enough. This is aimed at players who were voted in and did not make themselves available for any games. This is also aimed at Captains who did not take their responsibility seriously enough to communicate properly.

• Like Like x 1
    tsibs88
  2. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    I get what you are saying for sure.... From my standpoint though i just have a tough time rewarding guys for a game they didnt feel was necessary to give time to. If its important to get a badge then it should be important to play. There are awards at the end of the season that you get for what you did and dont require you to play extra games. At the same time however, i do agree that a few ruin it for the many... AND trying to do a tournament may have been toooooo many people involved, we just thought the tourney would inspire people to want to be the "Best of the BEST".... I have NOT decided whether or not Allstars will get a badge or not, because the Tourney winners were the ones who would be getting the recognition above all and like we know, the games werent played. I have been super busy is the only reason i havent said anyhting and made an announcement yet. Plus it didnt seem to be a priority to people so i removed it from my priority list. If everyone was as dedicated as you, Spartan, the games would have been played. We need more of you.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Vhigh