LGFA TC Games

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by xF Mamba, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Virgil l 4 l

Virgil l 4 l You'll never walk alone

Ratings:
    +109 / 17 / -48
    TC Games will be ran on Mondays throughout the entirety of the season.

To play in these games simply sign up in the "pick up games" area located below the chatbox, or if you have the app, you can find it on the side bar in the opening page.

If you are a member of a Training camp roster, or a player who isn't receiving the game time you'd like, please..we encourage you to sign up so we can help you get the exposure and all important game time you need.

Games will begin around 7:30-8 pm est. and we will try to accommodate positions as we see fit.

Owners are free to sign up as well, however if space is needed, will be asked to leave.

All TC Games will be streamed on the main page of LGFA, so always try and do your best..these aren't drop ins, and I assure you I will not allow random BS to happen.

Any questions regarding TC Games/Player Rights..pls reach out to myself (xF Mamba) or my VP, xF Trae.

• Like Like x 1
    sovereignmamba
  2. x Maple EH

x Maple EH What Are Ya At There Buddy?

Ratings:
    +77 / 34 / -90
    Can I play I don't get much play time here, I'm mainly a water boy so I started filling the bottles with vodka and nubsy caught me so now I'm towel boy and I wipe my a$$ with them but he doesn't know ;) so yea they have banded together to start whipping me after big wins as a tradition, they bought me a piñata costume in case we win the finals of pre season cup then there gona hit me with pool noodles until candy comes out, so I'm request a pair of air Jordan space jams so I can jump to the moon and never come back, k thx mamba

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. KC x44

KC x44 LGFA's Peter Vermes

Ratings:
    +206 / 11 / -16
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account