LG Season 2 Chatter

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, May 19, 2012.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Please use this thread for all season chatter and team updates

BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Just played my 1st game of season(magic was an autosim) and I'm seeing somethings. Montage hellish needs to move. Hes too alike jennings and there's only one ball on the court so they can't both be primary handlers. Gooden has started to slide. His jumpers nit there anymore and that's why i found Hhim useful. Sanders is showing flashes of great with a 14pt 12reb game. Asik was a quality pickup as he was always in paint to alter shots and make outbacks. Dunleavy could start as he fills the spot up shooter I want next to jennings. Going 5-5(with 2-2 from 3).

And also put Brandon jennings on mvp watch. He shoots lights out. From everywhere. Gets steals when the opponent goes on a run and is just a maestro with the ball in his hand. His line:25pts, 12 assists, and 5 steals on 12-20 shooting in 27 minutes.

BingoKing91
  3. realdeal

realdeal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All I have to say is the big 3 isnt seeing eye2 eye and someone have to go ...can you guess who will be getting traded from the Heat soon?

No Streaming Account
  4. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    King James? funny how I never hear him called that anymore since he went to Miami.

No Streaming Account
  5. ckseven

ckseven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    More successful second season so far. I won 3 games (one was a sim vs Bucks because of being out of town for the start of the season, but I with a few bounces there 3 or 4 more games that I could of won. I have one more game left vs D Chosen One. I will be in the lottery again obviously so next season I should have a pretty good run at the playoffs.

No Streaming Account
  6. realdeal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    End up trading Mike Miller and a 1st rd pick for Pistons T.Prince defence must better and if 1st 2 games scored 35pts,17pts all I need was some more bench help and more to come and the offseason

No Streaming Account
  7. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Final got a complete game out of my team. Was looking good and bright when last season ended but we've stunk this season. Our center position has been problem but might have it solved:58 rated Aaron Gray.
    We outrebounded them by 16 with gray having a double double. Also alonzo gee shot 7-7 with 5-5 from 3.

BingoKing91
  8. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    After taking over 4 games in. Lost my opening game because I didn't realize how bad I sucked with Kobe.. After that went on a tear By playing how the real lakers should. Feeding the big man and Kobe only shooting 2's. Bynum has made a real push for MVP pulling down the most boards and finishing second in scoring behind Kobe.. Was upset to see that pau never made the All star game was hoping for those extra 5 reward points. Looking to revamp my team in the offseason. I have no 3 point shooters besides nash... And I hate is jumpshot animation.. So. Hopefully I can get 1 or 2 pieces to make my team dominant. But for now cya in the off season

browness90
  9. realdeal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I this next season will be fun it seen like we got some good guys in the league who njoy can wait til offseason

No Streaming Account