LG Overdrive Episode 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Da Young Buck, Feb 18, 2017.

1. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    Pretty sure "White guys" isn't a racist term in any way when the four guys on the show are strictly white anyways.

Also, as previously mentioned TWICE, our editing AND intro was done by Mr. JayWays

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  2. CH0SEN1 x

CH0SEN1 x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 5 / -12
    [​IMG]

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    Welcome to: Critiques with Notorious. I used to do this for the Dog House over in the CHL and it was very helpful for their product quality. Within just a few weeks I turned their sloppy, disorganized mostly unwatchable show into a dishevelled, find it in 3 minutes, Uggh do I have to watch this programming.

First off I would like to say I appreciate the media it truly gives me something to do while Im sitting on the toilet taking my constitutional. But if were going to put media out lets try to make it pleasing to the eye and ear.

@l Ristolainen l : Please try to rehearse or write down your thoughts before doing this. Just reading off the screen is real mind numbing and frankly boring. I could read stats myself by clicking the top of the screen and aligning the stats by leaders. You seem like these guys have some damning video on you and they are making you do this against your will. Just relax, Look up once in awhile and have some inflection in your tone. You sound like a "speak and spell" for stats. (Dated reference) Finally. Wheres your backwards trucker hat?

@EL I DIABLO/ Bishop: Sllllllllllooooooooowwwwwww Doooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn....... Son Ive seen 100 metre dashes last longer than that. That was a segment for people on amphetamines right? It had to be because they are the only people on this big spinning rock that knew what the hell you just said. Props on the devil horns and comedy bits. Stop dabbing or gets meds for the seizures.

@Da Young Buck Surprises and disappointments. Surprises this week? Your still allowed to do media. Disappointments of the week? Your still doing media. Much like the critique I gave Risto with the added bonus of the tone of your voice is nasally and monotone. It was nice you break up the sound of your voice with the occasional snort of mucus. I expect better from you. You have done this for quite some time these other guys are rookies. Try to lead.

@Vattyyy : I'm writing these paragraphs after each individual segment. But I don't even have to watch yours to know what I'm going to write. PUT THE VAPE DOWN! This isn't 2016 anymore. Sucking on C3PO's dick isn't a good look. My biggest issue besides atrocious head wear over in the CHL with the Dog House was @SirMikeKnight and his fucking vaping.

OK Now I'm going to watch your segment and continue my critique. Only suggestion I have after watching the segment was you kinda looked like a young girl with daddy issues waiting for the hot load about to be dropped on your face. IE: put your screen lower unless this is to help eliminate a double chin?

Overall I enjoyed you guys doing this video as it gave me an outlet to unload all my frustration.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    notoriousfat00
  4. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    I'm going to continue vaping unless you want me smoking darts. And I'm not trying to be cool. After all. I'm doing a media show for a virtual hockey league and overseeing what the media team I and @EL I DIABLO I created and threw together. I'll let the others speak for themselves.

Also. I'm sorry my camera is bad. I'll make sure to have a professional set up for you next time sir. I forgot how beautiful my face was. And how overall it is important to see my neck and chest.

Glorygaming94
  5. anth94hockey

anth94hockey A Well Known Asshole

Discord:
    anth94hockey#8639
    Ratings:
    +1,057 / 288 / -316
    To Liberals that is racist lol

anth94hockey
  6. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    Hey Vattyyy, Sorry I think we got off to a bad start. Let me introduce myself. I'm Notorious FAT I like to joke around and in general have a good time. One of the things I do to have fun is to poke a little fun at media. What you received is known as"constructive criticism". It's when one person tells another person some things they may be doing incorrectly. For example.

In this case I was letting you know your monitor height was a tad high thus giving the illusion that you are awaiting a hot steaming load on your face. Ya Daddy! Give it to me! Hiring the geek squad to arrange the electronics in your home is not required. Simply lower the monitor by just 3-4 inches and you should be straight my rotund brotha.

The vape thing is just a pet peeve of mine as I really hate watching guys "Blow clouds" and look like jack holes. I definitely DO NOT want you to start smoking cigarettes. What I would like is for the 30 minutes you guys are filming set C3PO's dick on the table and keep it from your very pouty lips. (You do have a great profile BTW. Considered modelling?)Once filming is complete please continue to fill your lungs with completely unknown chemicals at your leisure. If for some reason the cloud addiction you seem to have is too great for you to manage for 30 minutes please be considerate and turn your head to either the right or left to exhale your vaporized caramel spice flavour.

I look forward to the 3rd instalment of Overdrive!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    notoriousfat00
  7. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    I figured we good brother. Look forward to show you some improvement in the next show

• Like Like x 1
    Glorygaming94
  8. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +531 / 37 / -46
    Bell is not French lol

Smitter24