LG Mobile App Version 3.0 - Preview

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Tris10, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    4ywZyyx.jpg As some have heard, I've been secretly working behind the scenes on version 3.0 of the LG Mobile app. This app is completely redesigned, meaning all the code is new, and everything is getting a fresh look & feel. The entire layout is redone and based on a more simplier modal, more like the NHL app. yATIjSz.jpg For example when you first open the app it doesn't even ask you to login and the first page is a "scores page" where is shows you the scores of the default league (LGHL).

However you can set the app to autologin now where as soon as it boots up it will auto login for you, which changes how the app works. Now it will remember your default league you wish to get stats for and display those scores, first sorted by your team games at the top, As well as add a new tool bar where you can see this new view, or switch to another view that shows just your team games upcoming, simular to how the current app shows now. Example http://i.imgur.com/zLm3YlK.png?1

All the pages are being rewritten, with the thought that every stat we add to the regular site, add to the mobile app. (screen shot on the right).

This app is in very early testing phase, and ill update sooner closer to the launch.

Edit Demo
    [video=youtube;OXRBiJr0EUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRBiJr0EUU[/video]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    my avatar is over the 2nd image, here is a detailed view of it

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  3. officialmark07

officialmark07 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,854 / 33 / -93
    I noticed an error. It says JamesNeal is the 1st star. That can't be right.

No Streaming Account
  4. MAXiMiliAN VII

MAXiMiliAN VII aka MaxMANDiiNGO

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -0
    Hey Tris I was wondering if you could add input options for the OCR. When I click 'Capture Photo' it takes me to my camera. But when the game needs partitioning I don't have time to upload them right away. So I save them. If I could upload them from my photo collection that would save me a lot of time. Took me about 30 minutes to send them to myself via-email and then upload them on the site.

Just an idea. Looks great so far. I hope it's easier to do availability with the new app. Currently I feel like it's kind of buried in the App and its hard for people to find it. A lot of people don't even know you can submit availability from the App, which sucks because that is by far and away one of the coolest features.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  5. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I'd like to know if there is a way to access the Action Centre from the app and if not, can it be done?

6. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    Something i can definitely add.

7. Mav x19x

Mav x19x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 18 / -31
    I do want to make complaint while taking a shit. Thanks for the idea [MENTION=4514]Ozzyng2[/MENTION]

Maverik19
  8. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    Concept Demo

[video=youtube;OXRBiJr0EUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRBiJr0EUU[/video]

9. BeRoose

BeRoose Brucey Roosey

Ratings:
    +208 / 0 / -4
    Looks nice and clean, can't wait.

No Streaming Account
  10. infrb

infrb Respect

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Can't wait for this. The WP8 version of the current app has quite a few issues. The biggest one being notifications. I still get notifications for a team I'm not even on anymore and I can't remove them (the app crashes or doesn't load the full team list).

No Streaming Account
  11. MAXiMiliAN VII

MAXiMiliAN VII aka MaxMANDiiNGO

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I'm thrilled with the new app. I loved the original one, and I think this one reminds me of if aesthetically. Looks fantastic

No Streaming Account
  12. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    Push notifications need to turned off by default. I have to go in & manually turn off notifications for EVERY team in EVERY section (like 3 or 4 sections) & yet they seem to turn themselves back on without me turning them on. It's very annoying to get updates when I don't want them, especially the scores & team chats. It blows up my phone to hell & back & then some more. The only fix I've found is to delete the app entirely. I'm running iOS 7.0.3 if that helps anything.

I'd really like to use the app but again, it's very frustrating to get notifications even when I've turned them off already.

No Streaming Account