LG Member in Need of Help for Hurricane Irma

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by bMaJuH, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bMaJuH

bMaJuH Free Agent

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 47 / -79
    Hi Ya'll,
    So usually when I post its something league related but I felt that I needed to take the time to post this. Obviously many have been highly effected by Irma which hit this past week, and I know that there have been some people around LG that have been effected. One being a good friend of mine and to many other around the league @F5 Penguin who used to be the Media Director here. F5 has always been a great friend to me and many others in the league.. and has been somewhere that has been there for me whenever I needed help with something, and there least I can do is help support and spread awareness for him and his family during this difficult time. Him and his family have suffered some extensive damage to their home; and they major flooding, roof damage and more. I know that there are lots of people that need help for Irma and Harvey as well... but I wanted to at least spread the word for some people that would care too donate. I will leave a link down below for anyone that wants to read more about the cause.

https://www.youcaring.com/nickdimeo-948313

Also for anyone else that wants to put a link down to help raise money for Irma that is in good faith, please feel free to do so. Anything helps. Thanks everyone.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.